Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, not the GAA-esque O'Neills shorts with the New Rock boots (originally worn by goths and metalheads mind you) and the shirt that looks like something one of the Golden Girls would wear
I am a fan of the oneills shorts myself I must admit lol they are just so comfortable. But why does it seem so "pick me" when she wears them.

Reactions: 4
I am a fan of the oneills shorts myself I must admit lol they are just so comfortable. But why does it seem so "pick me" when she wears them.
Don't think she'd shop in somewhere like Elverys or O'Neills unless it was sustainable not to mention the ~aesthetic~ might be a bit too genuine for her

Reactions: 1
I have no problem with her wearing the oneills shorts themselves, it’s just the insane outfits she wears them with😭 like if it was just a comfy hoodie and runners etc it would be fine, but she just has to be ✨different✨

Reactions: 7
I think she’s just really bored with her life and ends up trying to create speculation about her relationship and create awful outfits

Reactions: 6
I think she’s just really bored with her life and ends up trying to create speculation about her relationship and create awful outfits
She's probably bored because she doesn't have anything else to offer outside of pseudo-mommy blogger content and podcasts, so she makes up for it by wearing godawful outfits then compiling them all in a reel and poems that were similar to what I'd write in my notebooks when I was 10.

She isn't the most original content creator either as some users mentioned earlier some of her posts are carbon copies off Pinterest and Tiktok so I can imagine people that are aware of the original content are bored shitless with her content, that and the laziness of her videos make her a boring self-absored influencer (aren't all of them self-absorbed anyway at this stage? LOL) that believes in her own hype.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That she's appropriating something that she's not but both work 😂
Oh hahaha fair, always amazed at the amount of praise she gets for her poetry
---
Newest 'finding myself [a job]' video and there's a moment where Keelin is talking to someone probably her sister about what she got in the grocery store with Saoirse singing as background music and a few seconds afterwards she's filming herself taking out the trash and putting clothes on the washing line... I can imagine people that joined her membership for exclusive videos got the exact same content

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Said it a million times but what’s the point in not posting the child’s name or full face when we’ve seen pieces of the full face hanging off her boob. I’d rather everyone know my name than have photos of me hanging off my mams tit plastered on the internet for thousands to see

Reactions: 13
Said it a million times but what’s the point in not posting the child’s name or full face when we’ve seen pieces of the full face hanging off her boob. I’d rather everyone know my name than have photos of me hanging off my mams tit plastered on the internet for thousands to see
i thought it was cute at the start when you she had the baby and you could just hear her and see keelin looking at her off camera. but thats not enough to secure the mammy sponsorships so shed rather just stick a square over her face now

Reactions: 8
It's a subtle excuse to make her over the shoulder boulder holder part of her personality by doing something a lot of mothers do with their newborns just for that relatable aspect, privacy my arse

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know we haven't thought of a thread name for the next one but I'll pitch in one I thought off immediately:

Keelin Moncrieff posting baby content because she wants a family and not just to get more sponsors? It beggars belief

Reactions: 1
Finding myself an excuse to blame my fans that question my actions for online abuse

Honestly anything to make the 'finding myself' part of her video titles as funny as it sounds

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.