Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear it all the time in gp offices. It seems to be a lot of kids whose parents arenā€™t married. Like why does that matter just give one name or the other. Have a cousin whoā€™s parents arenā€™t married and she literally has 3 surnames as the dads name was double barrelled and then my aunts surname added onto that. Total nightmare for the child sheā€™s only 7 in school she has all her names abbreviated on her copies and stuff and in roll call thereā€™s another child with the same first name so she has her big Long name called out instead of her first name.
---

Should be the other way around usually mothers surname first then fathers. Moncrieff Hamilton wouldā€™ve made more sense to me
But only one of those names has ā€˜famousā€™ connotations

Reactions: 4
Her bikini pic on Instagram ā€¦ i donā€™t want to sound mean but sheā€™s obviously putting her hands up to make her stomach appear flatter. A couple comments are like ā€˜my post-pregnancy belly could neverā€™ and it makes me sad for those people.

Reactions: 5
Her bikini pic on Instagram ā€¦ i donā€™t want to sound mean but sheā€™s obviously putting her hands up to make her stomach appear flatter. A couple comments are like ā€˜my post-pregnancy belly could neverā€™ and it makes me sad for those people.
Yeah it makes your ribs stick out, itā€™s the oldest trick in the book. Not sure why she chose to post that esp with the gross caption.

Reactions: 9
Jasonā€™s put his instagram on privateā€¦ weird! Iā€™m so bored of keelinā€™s content lately i dont know how she is still earning from it when the engagement is low

Reactions: 2
Jasonā€™s put his instagram on privateā€¦ weird! Iā€™m so bored of keelinā€™s content lately i dont know how she is still earning from it when the engagement is low
She really do be putting 0 effort into it ā€¦ like her stories are so boring. I donā€™t mind the handwritten thing sheā€™s doing on posts but itā€™s a stolen idea šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

One of her outfit reels did quite well and since then sheā€™s just been posting outfit stuff. I wonder what she will do in a few years once the baby is at school and she has nothing to do all day ā€¦ influencing is such a wild crazy ā€œcareerā€

Reactions: 6
Most engagement sheā€™s ever had is when she was pregnant so Iā€™m guessing sheā€™ll just have more kids I doubt sheā€™ll ever get a normal job she has the biggest victim complex ever

Keelins private youtube (monthly subscription) is so good, more down to earth, honest and wholesome tbh. Hate on it but ya'll missing out. Im glad she has it on members only so she can filter out people who comment on her every move and word. No one deserves to be spoken about in the way she gets spoken about above^ šŸ˜Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Keelins private youtube (monthly subscription) is so good, more down to earth, honest and wholesome tbh. Hate on it but ya'll missing out. Im glad she has it on members only so she can filter out people who comment on her every move and word. No one deserves to be spoken about in the way she gets spoken about above^ šŸ˜Ŗ
Alright Keelin, nice plug but jog on

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Alright Keelin, nice plug but jog on
LMAO so true

i dont think anyone here is interested in paying 5 euros a month or whatever to listen to Keelin complain about her rich girl problems and talk about books she doesnā€™t even understand

Reactions: 12
Were you not commenting about her using a plastic Starbucks cup in the last thread:ROFLMAO:
IMG_2268.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Most engagement sheā€™s ever had is when she was pregnant so Iā€™m guessing sheā€™ll just have more kids I doubt sheā€™ll ever get a normal job she has the biggest victim complex ever
More kids???

How about some secure living arrangements first?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.