Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart actually broke listening to Keelin say her friends didn’t show up for her after her birth 😢 people are busy but when they are so young surely time could have been made even for a coffee. Made me quite sad it obviously shocked her how few people were true friends once the baby came
does she even have many friends? seems like she loses friends quickly. i know that eimar and aisling are her friends she used to talk about most and they deffo visited her so...shes probably exaggerating

Reactions: 4
Not sure what she expected of 20 somethings tbh, I wouldn't have had any interest in a friends sprog in my 20s. I also didn't expect anything from anyone when I had mine in my 30s, grateful for those who did but had no expectations.

Reactions: 15
She has so much resentment for Jason. It’s so clear in the podcast and the way she said she wanted to blame him for something that happened when he wasn’t even there in her tiktok. No way that relationship is lasting

Reactions: 4
She has so much resentment for Jason. It’s so clear in the podcast and the way she said she wanted to blame him for something that happened when he wasn’t even there in her tiktok. No way that relationship is lasting
She seems like someone who would stay with him even if he treated her bad because she can’t be alone tbh

Reactions: 8
i really thought one of her friends joked about her doing this once in one of her videos? i distinctly remember it, probs no chance of finding it now her vids are deleted
1684601130576.png

Reactions: 2
i really thought one of her friends joked about her doing this once in one of her videos? i distinctly remember it, probs no chance of finding it now her vids are deleted
View attachment 2184463
It’s usually done because the vegetarians or vegans preach to you about eating meat, but a few drinks deep they're allowed to do it too. Such a boring take from a boring person

Reactions: 13
It’s usually done because the vegetarians or vegans preach to you about eating meat, but a few drinks deep they're allowed to do it too. Such a boring take from a boring person
as a vegan, I never give out to someone if they eat animal products around me, but I knew a girl last year (who ate meat) and she thought she knew more about veganism than me, was obsessed with what I ate and tried every opportunity to catch me out when I was eating around her. she embarrassed me in front of our friends when I got a tattoo telling me that tattoo ink isn’t vegan. so I agree with keelin in that sense, those type of people are draining to be around

Reactions: 2
as a vegan, I never give out to someone if they eat animal products around me, but I knew a girl last year (who ate meat) and she thought she knew more about veganism than me, was obsessed with what I ate and tried every opportunity to catch me out when I was eating around her. she embarrassed me in front of our friends when I got a tattoo telling me that tattoo ink isn’t vegan. so I agree with keelin in that sense, those type of people are draining to be around
Agree with you from your perspective totally draining but she was that really annoying vegan person who’d be telling us that milk is murder etc so for her to drop her very preachy stance after a few scoops is ridiculous

Reactions: 12
Agree with you from your perspective totally draining but she was that really annoying vegan person who’d be telling us that milk is murder etc so for her to drop her very preachy stance after a few scoops is ridiculous
agh I see, it reminds me of the fast fashion thing as well, when she posted the video about how her house might be underwater if we keep consuming fast fashion, and then she started shopping in urban outfitters afterwards

Reactions: 6
agh I see, it reminds me of the fast fashion thing as well, when she posted the video about how her house might be underwater if we keep consuming fast fashion, and then she started shopping in urban outfitters afterwards
the girl literally has an extinction rebellion tattoo on her arm and was preaching about how people would have to start wearing gas masks in the future only to do a 180 like two years later LOL

Reactions: 11
Are they going to get married in the K Club? Spend an insane amount of money on two days and then head on home to the attic room at her dads? Surely it would make more sense to sort the housing situation first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like if she was planning to get married there she wouldn’t have posted it (incase a few thousand unwanted people showed up on the day). Looks like it was just a little day release trip for her pet hamster.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m all for “no mow may” but that garden in her mams house hasn’t been attended to in literal years. She shares the video of the garden with the hashtag for a house she doesn’t live in probably looking for credit for being such a great person.

Deep down I’d say she couldn’t care less about the environment, animals etc.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.