Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a head. She already thought she was a better parent before the child was even born. I know I'm a better parent than my parents are/were but my child is significantly older than hers and even now I worry about whether I'm making good choices as a parent. Also the chances of your child being a head if you are one is high imo.
Yeah, if you’re not questioning your ability as a parent constantly, chances are you don’t care enough/are completely delusional lol

Reactions: 8
what reason did she have to be rageful towards her parents postpartum anyway?? her mam let her move herself and her boyfriend in despite having a full house (and a cat?) and her dad did the same INCLUDING a baby. literally what was she expecting from them? for them to look after her baby when she was postpartum or something? maybe if jason wasn't such a wet lettuce she would have had an easier ride

Reactions: 18
Considers herself a better parent but can't put a roof over her child's head.

OK then...
I mean, it’s so hard for young people atm. Like having to rent and also save for a house at the same time is nearly impossible. But to have your mum support you like that then to slander her all over the internet is beyond 😭😭 Clearly she thinks it’s ok though as her dad does the exact same in articles

Reactions: 18
Does she know you can take a piss or brush your teeth without the baby being attached to her!

I’m a teacher and I see this now with our pandemic babies/millennial parents. They are literally afraid of their children feeling any emotion other than happiness. So when the child comes to me and they don’t get their way, like for example they don’t get the toy they want straight away they literally can’t cope and regulate. It’s okay for children to be sad sometimes it’s your job as a parents to guide them through that and give them coping methods because they cant avoid being sad their whole life! I literally saw a parent stop traffic so that their child could run across the road rather than tell them off for running out in the middle of the road. It starts with the constant baby wearing, put your child down for a minute they will be okay!

Reactions: 14
she has her strapped to her 24/7 for attention in my opinion, not out of actual necessity or wanting to soothe her child

Reactions: 7
she has her strapped to her 24/7 for attention in my opinion, not out of actual necessity or wanting to soothe her child
Absolutely my boys the same age and he’s happily playing away next to me while I get ready or he’s brand new being popped in the cot with some toys while I get a pee

Reactions: 3
I’m a teacher and I see this now with our pandemic babies/millennial parents. They are literally afraid of their children feeling any emotion other than happiness. So when the child comes to me and they don’t get their way, like for example they don’t get the toy they want straight away they literally can’t cope and regulate. It’s okay for children to be sad sometimes it’s your job as a parents to guide them through that and give them coping methods because they cant avoid being sad their whole life! I literally saw a parent stop traffic so that their child could run across the road rather than tell them off for running out in the middle of the road. It starts with the constant baby wearing, put your child down for a minute they will be okay!
[/QUOTE]
Actually that’s what I was thinking she’s going to have a very codependent baby who can’t self regulate. I understand that infants have their needy stages, but come on your baby is not an accessory.

Reactions: 2
Actually that’s what I was thinking she’s going to have a very codependent baby who can’t self regulate. I understand that infants have their needy stages, but come on your baby is not an accessory.
[/QUOTE]

She needs to look into attachment types too, don’t thjnk she realises what shes doing can have long term effects

Reactions: 1
So funny bc usually it’s the opposite, first time parents say they have a new found appreciation for everything their parents and especially mams did and went through for them.

of course there are people who have had abusive parents and have had to go no contact for very good reasons with parents, and it can be very sad when you have kids of your own, but clearly that’s not the situation keelim is in

Reactions: 5
So funny bc usually it’s the opposite, first time parents say they have a new found appreciation for everything their parents and especially mams did and went through for them.

of course there are people who have had abusive parents and have had to go no contact for very good reasons with parents, and it can be very sad when you have kids of your own, but clearly that’s not the situation keelim is in
Exactly, when I had my baby I felt like giving my ma a huge hug and thanking her - not calling her out for her shortcomings to thousands of people

I knew she wasn’t vegan anymore but thought she was now vegetarian with a dairy intolerance - fair didn’t expect to see prosciutto ham casually in her WIEIAD. and she the one that got sooooo defensive when it was first revealed she was eating eggs and salmon and getting so bitchy when someone innocently asked if she was still vegan after being so militant and high and mighty about it for years.

Reactions: 15
I knew she wasn’t vegan anymore but thought she was now vegetarian with a dairy intolerance - fair didn’t expect to see prosciutto ham casually in her WIEIAD. and she the one that got sooooo defensive when it was first revealed she was eating eggs and salmon and getting so bitchy when someone innocently asked if she was still vegan after being so militant and high and mighty about it for years.
shes been eating meat ever since she gave birth, so she hasnt been vegetarian in nearly a year now

She actually wants a medal for having the child on her at all times and she’s not going to get one. You can put the child down while you have a piss ffs and to film it is another thing altogether..

Reactions: 13
I was so shocked about seeing ham on her video too! I know she posted about having a steak ages ago but I feel like she has tried to post veggie meals since then . She can eat what she wants but it just took me aback to see full on ham like ?? Whats the point of having the vegan bacon and then actual ham in the same day

I was so shocked about seeing ham on her video too! I know she posted about having a steak ages ago but I feel like she has tried to post veggie meals since then . She can eat what she wants but it just took me aback to see full on ham like ?? Whats the point of having the vegan bacon and then actual ham in the same day
so that she still gets veggie/vegan stuff sent to her & sponsorships

to have made your career off being vegan and eco-friendly and then snap at fans when they ask if you’re eating meat is BEYOND. ok I guess if you want to make the argument that you need to eat meat because you’re breastfeeding (you don’t) it’s whatever. but then to eat caged hen’s eggs and poor quality meat just shows how little she cared to begin with. Like at least eat eggs from pastured hens and source meat from a butchers/farm or summin’ and fake like you ever cared just the teeniest bit about animal welfare

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.