Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I didn’t want to say anything when it was raw because I would have just said something stupid or cruel in the height of my emotions”. That comment makes me think he broke it off with her.
Definitely, still blame her for the way their relationship went it seemed to be all about her and what she wanted without much of a say from Jason or even her/his family

Reactions: 2
I doubt paul mescal was hanging around with Keelin who can’t put her baby down for 2 seconds, it’s so bait that she sent that in herself so people would go to her insta

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt paul mescal was hanging around with Keelin who can’t put her baby down for 2 seconds, it’s so bait that she sent that in herself so people would go to her insta
My favourite episode of Normal People was when Keelin and Paul went for pizza and pints down in Lucky's, Paul half pissed was talking about how overrated Fontaines DC was and BIMM is a breeding ground for pretentious gatekeeping softboi musicians while the baby was hanging off her tit the whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im happy to make one if we have a title ;)
We have two options:

“Keelin keepin’ followers guessing, is she single, driving or renting?” by ButternShpuds

‘Working class adjacent, starting rumours for engagement, someone please free Jason from the basement’ by professional_athlete

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We have two options:

“Keelin keepin’ followers guessing, is she single, driving or renting?” by ButternShpuds

‘Working class adjacent, starting rumours for engagement, someone please free Jason from the basement’ by professional_athlete
The second one is comical

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.