Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note - what is this website and how can I get the Irish independent for free.
There's a website that sometimes works for paywalls called 12 foot ladder but that website didn't work for Independent ie so for the times when 12 foot ladder doesn't work I use a google chrome extension called Bardeen which can do a bunch of different stuff including removing paywalls :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Someone be a doll and screenshot the whole article. Someone must have access via college or work

"Since having her first child in August, content creator Keelin Moncrieff is acutely aware of the difficulty of navigating influencer politics and privacy surrounding her daughter.
Daughter of broadcaster Sean Moncrieff, the arrival of his first grandchild was a much celebrated event on social media. Moncrieff, who has over 90,000 Instagram followers, was late to go into labour and the subsequent delivery set Irish social media alight with her followers keeping a closer-than-usual eye on her account."

?????????????

"Many online creators cleverly leverage their children to expand their reach and make money from lucrative deals and sponsorships, seeing their audiences grow significantly and more business come their way. "

Yeah, just like Keelin who recorded a video about a vibrator named after a dead woman and then put her baby in the thumbnail

When I was pregnant, people expected me then to showcase my baby for entertainment and dress her up in little outfits and show everyone because they think that they’ve earned the right to do that,” she says.

Hmm....did they?

its literally just a self indulgent fluff piece, no idea why it even got published (well i do - daddy's last name i guess)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I enjoy Keelin and Eimear’s podcast , I find them entertaining. However. their newest podcast video that was uploaded to you tube today was unbearable to watch/listen to because of Saoirse. I’ve never come across someone who loves the sound of their own voice, she talks so much tit. I find her unbearable to listen to. Everything is about her and how great she is, it must be exhausting to be friends with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m confused - at 40:22 in her new video she says she has a husband?? Are they married??

Surprised that Eimear one seems happy enough for Keelin to talk about the podcast like it’s a solo venture. My podcast/ I hope to do another live show/ etc, but Eimear does come across soft and like the reason they get on so well is that she won’t call keelin out

Reactions: 6
Surprised that Eimear one seems happy enough for Keelin to talk about the podcast like it’s a solo venture. My podcast/ I hope to do another live show/ etc, but Eimear does come across soft and like the reason they get on so well is that she won’t call keelin out
Eimear comes across too brainless to call people out. She didn’t know what homophobia was till she was like 20

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is keelins insta not coming up for anyone else? I can’t find it through search or people tagging her

oh my god I think she blocked me😂
figured out what it was (I rarely interact with any influencers etc on my insta, so was wondering what triggered it)

i liked this comment on the independent page talking about keelins decision to not show her baby’s face online. Don’t know why I’m surprised she blocked me (because I mean, fair enough), but she must be very sensitive😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
figured out what it was (I rarely interact with any influencers etc on my insta, so was wondering what triggered it)

i liked this comment on the independent page talking about keelins decision to not show her baby’s face online. Don’t know why I’m surprised she blocked me (because I mean, fair enough), but she must be very sensitive😂
Wow she really takes the time to search through literally any interaction to anything slightly negative about her and block them 🤦‍♀️ her blocked list must be huge

Reactions: 7
Those teddies are nightmare inducing
They have to be a piss take? Can’t actually be for real?
They’re in om diva so they’re obviously really cool to have? 🤣.Wouldn’t get a look in if they were stocked in smyths. People are so predictable sometimes.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.