Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm only writing this with the intent that Keelin sees it - I haven't been on here in months due to seeing a counsellor who helped me overcome past trauma and I feel no hate towards Keelin at all anymore. Intense hatred of any person is due to seeing their qualities in ourselves, and I saw in a tiktok today she posted a thing about checking under her bed for monsters. This is absolutely normal for someone suffering from unresolved trauma, and I just want to suggest to Keelin to see a Jungian/psychodynamic trained counsellor to help her become happy. When I became happy with myself I stopped hating her. A Jungian therapist will help embrace your creativity and help you improve your relationship with your partner and family - and most importantly finding happiness in living your life authentically as you are without shame. I just want to warn against exposing your own daughter to your narcissistic mother - your child will hate you for it Keelin I'm sorry but I think you know this yourself deep inside. Doing what's best for your mental health, is doing what is best for your daughter. To paraphrase Jung, "there is nothing worse for a child's development than the unlived life of a mother". Your mother is ruining your life, your feelings towards her are completely valid and poetry is helping you heal, and I wish nothing but the best for you and your child. The difficult option of cutting out a toxic parent is the only way to happiness, narcissist's don't feel empathy even our own mothers.
Hate is suuuuch a strong word I don’t think anyone here “hates” her but you should definitely message her privately as you seem to have a genuine care for her and think she somehow would appreciate your advice

Reactions: 7
I'm only writing this with the intent that Keelin sees it - I haven't been on here in months due to seeing a counsellor who helped me overcome past trauma and I feel no hate towards Keelin at all anymore. Intense hatred of any person is due to seeing their qualities in ourselves, and I saw in a tiktok today she posted a thing about checking under her bed for monsters. This is absolutely normal for someone suffering from unresolved trauma, and I just want to suggest to Keelin to see a Jungian/psychodynamic trained counsellor to help her become happy. When I became happy with myself I stopped hating her. A Jungian therapist will help embrace your creativity and help you improve your relationship with your partner and family - and most importantly finding happiness in living your life authentically as you are without shame. I just want to warn against exposing your own daughter to your narcissistic mother - your child will hate you for it Keelin I'm sorry but I think you know this yourself deep inside. Doing what's best for your mental health, is doing what is best for your daughter. To paraphrase Jung, "there is nothing worse for a child's development than the unlived life of a mother". Your mother is ruining your life, your feelings towards her are completely valid and poetry is helping you heal, and I wish nothing but the best for you and your child. The difficult option of cutting out a toxic parent is the only way to happiness, narcissist's don't feel empathy even our own mothers.
Yeah no one here hates Keelin. That is too strong of a word to use and I'm sure she's actually fine irl as in she's probably nice in person. It's just how she's portraying everything online that rubs us the wrong way.

Reactions: 11
I don't hate Keelin. It's so easy to be critical of her when she's putting so much of herself online but at the end of the day I have a lot of respect for her for doing things outside the box and being so honest. Her supposed confidence in everything she does/says has always irritated me (as does her nepo privilege, which she never acknowledges) but i'll be the first to admit that that reflects back on my own insecurities (therapy has also helped me to realise this). I do think she has enough self awareness to make the right decisions for her baby down the line. I liked and agree with your advice to her @bigdortyjocks, I hope she gets a chance to read it.

Reactions: 5
ngl this was very.... odd

• Haha
Reactions: 44
BC3F7BDD-850C-42A1-A8A0-F7760B952B82.jpeg

nonono she literally just drew a brown line under her lip. like a VERY prominent brown line. WHY 😭 like in the actual video it shows up WAY darker. this is painful

Also this whole interaction where jason was making a harmless joke and keelin took it SOOOOO serious and poor jason had to say over and over "im only messin". she took it SO seriously. Keelin honestly looks exhausting to deal with in a relationship. You have to walk on eggshells and can't even joke around. Something about their relationship is so so off. nothing about them being together feels right. I really don't feel like they're compatible. Keelin shouldn't even be in a relationship I feel. I don't think she's stable enough for one. Like jason doesn't need to put up w all that tit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I know this is harsh, I don’t want to offend anyone else and obviously she just had a baby but in a recent tiktok or YouTube video she was talking about how difficult it is to find style or wear something suitable for her body because her boobs are huge but she’s still “thin” and her stomach is “flat”. By no means is she overweight but she’s absolutely not thin or flat. I think she’s finding it hard to accept change in her life and had this vision of herself being a milf and wants to keep it that way. She looks like she just had a kid - and there’s nothing wrong with that. Her body is different and it would be very hard for her to be thin again, especially as she was before

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry I know this is harsh, I don’t want to offend anyone else and obviously she just had a baby but in a recent tiktok or YouTube video she was talking about how difficult it is to find style or wear something suitable for her body because her boobs are huge but she’s still “thin” and her stomach is “flat”. By no means is she overweight but she’s absolutely not thin or flat. I think she’s finding it hard to accept change in her life and had this vision of herself being a milf and wants to keep it that way. She looks like she just had a kid - and there’s nothing wrong with that. Her body is different and it would be very hard for her to be thin again, especially as she was before
even before pregnancy she was squeezing herself into clothes that was way too small and saying it didn’t fit because of her boobs when actually she just didn’t fit into it

Reactions: 9
Okay, I think I've probably watched every single one of Keelins videos and the more videos I watch especially the recent ones whenever Jason is in them with her, the more I fully believe she could have Borderline Personality Disorder (I have Borderline and can see a lot of traits of it in her, also BPD is highly stigmatised unfortunately pls pls don't add to the stigma, we're very fragile very emotionally sensitive people. We never intend to cause harm and without therapy (DBT) we can sometimes or a lot of the time continue being toxic towards the people in our lives. BPD is extremely complex and can be very hard for some people to understand which is why people are like "oH ppl w bpd are abusive bad people" etc when thats not the case at all, we are not abusive people. People are either born w bpd or get it from childhood trauma. So basically we're extremely traumatised people and can do abnormal things to avoid conflict or abandonment etc. By no means am I defending the toxic behaviour that comes with it, just explaining. DBT had helped me so much and I really feel keelin would benefit from it). I feel really bad about my last comment saying she seems exhausting to deal with in a relationship because that whole interaction was literally me when I was 17 in my first relationship. But I got diagnosed young and got intensive help young. Keelins still young, but I can't really ever see her getting help bc I feel she's in denial about how bad her mental health actually is. She's showing a lot of BPD traits and theres nothing wrong with having BPD it just means all of our emotions are EXTREME. Not normal. Such as sadness feels like depression, anger feels like you want to actually murder, happiness is mania and and its constant up and down mood swings every 20-30 mins to name 2 out of the 9 bpd traits. Sorry for the insanely long rant. I just really feel she has this and without getting help she'll never know how to manage her emotions and reactions. Like I can now recognise her interaction with jasons harmless joke was over the top. It wasn't that deep. But she took it very seriously. And I feel Saoirse could possibly have BPD as well tbh. I remember in a vlog last year, Keelin mentioned that a family member has BPD so its in the family and is v possible she has it too. Again this is sO long sorry, I just wish she knew how beneficial the right therapy is. DBT therapy is tailored for people with BPD (honestly tho DBT is useful for anyone, so please give it a go). I kinda rambled on but I hope some people get what I mean.
(would also like to mention, even w DBT bpd doesn't just go away, its there for life, it jus becomes more manageable. Not easy. We still unfortunately have all the traits but again it could be v beneficial for keelin)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Okay, I think I've probably watched every single one of Keelins videos and the more videos I watch especially the recent ones whenever Jason is in them with her, the more I fully believe she could have Borderline Personality Disorder (I have Borderline and can see a lot of traits of it in her, also BPD is highly stigmatised unfortunately pls pls don't add to the stigma, we're very fragile very emotionally sensitive people. We never intend to cause harm and without therapy (DBT) we can sometimes or a lot of the time continue being toxic towards the people in our lives. BPD is extremely complex and can be very hard for some people to understand which is why people are like "oH ppl w bpd are abusive bad people" etc when thats not the case at all, we are not abusive people. People are either born w bpd or get it from childhood trauma. So basically we're extremely traumatised people and can do abnormal things to avoid conflict or abandonment etc. By no means am I defending the toxic behaviour that comes with it, just explaining. DBT had helped me so much and I really feel keelin would benefit from it). I feel really bad about my last comment saying she seems exhausting to deal with in a relationship because that whole interaction was literally me when I was 17 in my first relationship. But I got diagnosed young and got intensive help young. Keelins still young, but I can't really ever see her getting help bc I feel she's in denial about how bad her mental health actually is. She's showing a lot of BPD traits and theres nothing wrong with having BPD it just means all of our emotions are EXTREME. Not normal. Such as sadness feels like depression, anger feels like you want to actually murder, happiness is mania and and its constant up and down mood swings every 20-30 mins to name 2 out of the 9 bpd traits. Sorry for the insanely long rant. I just really feel she has this and without getting help she'll never know how to manage her emotions and reactions. Like I can now recognise her interaction with jasons harmless joke was over the top. It wasn't that deep. But she took it very seriously. And I feel Saoirse could possibly have BPD as well tbh. I remember in a vlog last year, Keelin mentioned that a family member has BPD so its in the family and is v possible she has it too. Again this is sO long sorry, I just wish she knew how beneficial the right therapy is. DBT therapy is tailored for people with BPD (honestly tho DBT is useful for anyone, so please give it a go). I kinda rambled on but I hope some people get what I mean.
(would also like to mention, even w DBT bpd doesn't just go away, its there for life, it jus becomes more manageable. Not easy. We still unfortunately have all the traits but again it could be v beneficial for keelin)
This is such a nice post and if keelin ever were to read it I hope she would take it as such a dn not be defensive Yes bpd has a bad reputation, unfortunately, mostly from the media. I feel its easier for her or someone like her to say she has adhd because its more acceptable somehow. My ex boyfriend has bpd and is the sweetest person I know. I really feel for people with bpd because they are their own worst enemy. I hope if keelin were to read this she would look into dbt. I haven't posted in a long time because I actually started to feel sorry for her I think deep down she is a good person but sadly when you put yourself out there for the world to see people will pick every little thing apart. I'm guilty of criticising her also but the truth is she is a young mother doing the best she can. I know she has privilege to a degree but alot of people in Ireland have parents that will help them out a bit. I like how honest she is at least she isn't fake like some of them

Reactions: 3
poor child has to use reusable nappies and wipes that don't work, yet their mam shops at urban outfitters weekly
The comment below yours is talking about Keelin making excuses for NOT using reusable nappies and now I’m confused

Reactions: 1
its not, it’s bean sí which is a play on words in Irish (literally translates to “woman she” but it’s pronounced as banshee )
I was absolutely joking lol you must be new here

The comment below yours is talking about Keelin making excuses for NOT using reusable nappies and now I’m confused
She said she attempted to use nappies but they “don’t work” when so many mothers manage to make it work. I think this person was saying that instead of investing in better reusable nappies that “work” for her child she spends her money in UO lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I also don’t think there was anything serious with her moment with Jason in the vlog. I thought it was gonna be a bigger deal when I went to watch it. Keelins got lots going on and I’m sure she could be diagnosed with various things. But if she doesn’t get help soon or just try to work on herself, she’s going to turn into her mother

Reactions: 2
Anyone else really confused about this

Saoirse aimed this at Ellie and Saoirse said she is going to enjoy her unemployment. Kind of just sounded like she was projecting her own insecurities about this.
This is so embarrassing she’s acting like she has a huge income coming from somewhere else while being unemployed? What exactly would Ellie be jealous of? She’s like a 13 year old spoilt brat thinking Mammy and daddy will look after everything for her forever

Reactions: 12
Her posting the push present on his insta story 👀 u can tell she’s jealous and low-key has been harping on about Jason buying her a car on his minimum wage retail job

Reactions: 12
Anyone else really confused about this

Saoirse aimed this at Ellie and Saoirse said she is going to enjoy her unemployment. Kind of just sounded like she was projecting her own insecurities about this.
I think it’s worse that literally all of her family except her brother is plastered on social media. Honestly, kudos to their brother for managing to keep such a low profile

On a separate note though, are the leaks of Keelin’s adult content coming up for anyone else when they search for this forum? This is a big yikes, I didn’t think they were this accessible and I really hope she can find a way to scrub it off the internet.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think they were this accessible and I really hope she can find a way to scrub it off the internet.
That's the thing, you can't scrub anything off the internet.
Esp if you make a song and dance about it ...
If Beyonce couldn't get rid of those Superbowl pics she hated so much, Keelin will always have those floating around somewhere.

That's why you have to be so so bloody careful with what you share online.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.