Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bod is fab don’t get me wrong but I’ve always thought with the OnlyFans, how many lads who followed her know/watch Sean Moncrieff on anything because that’s ALL I can see in her face she’s the image of him 😭 I’d feel like I was whacking one out to Sean

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her bod is fab don’t get me wrong but I’ve always thought with the OnlyFans, how many lads who followed her know/watch Sean Moncrieff on anything because that’s ALL I can see in her face she’s the image of him 😭 I’d feel like I was whacking one out to Sean
sorry but this comment is so funny LOL

i think all the sisters look sooo much like sean, especially ellie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone who isn’t from the UK, how famous is her dad in ireland?? Like is he a household name? Just curious :)

• Sick
Reactions: 4
For someone who isn’t from the UK, how famous is her dad in ireland?? Like is he a household name? Just curious :)
Moderately so I'd say, he has a weekly column in the Irish Times and has a slot on national radio. He would be the type that you'd recognise the name

Reactions: 8
her pics got leaked and there were actually quite a lot even though i rememeber her saying she didnt take it too seriously, she said she was making 10k a month from depop, youtube and OF (when she'd literally just started), and she said in a video she was going to buy a big house in ireland somewhere and live with all her friends with her OF money, so it must have been a lot.

that's exactly what she will do. she's insecure that she's an underachiever so she's going to pretend her daughter is an over achiever and force her to do loads of stuff she doesn't even want to do. for someone who claims she has a narcissistic mother she's already showing signs she's going to repeat that cycle
oh really?! that's mad to me, her body is great but i wouldn't think that many boys would be interested in buying her OF.

having said that, i guess boys want to see any and every woman naked lol

Recognisable, I think the unusual surname helps to be honest. First time I heard someone mention Keelin Moncrieff I immediately thought ‘oh is she your man’s daughter?’

Same wouldn’t happen if their names were Sean Byrne and Keelin Byrne haha.

Sorry if you know already but pet peeve, Ireland isn’t in the UK 😬 well the part they’re from anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 22
oh really?! that's mad to me, her body is great but i wouldn't think that many boys would be interested in buying her OF.

having said that, i guess boys want to see any and every woman naked lol
They wouldn't need to buy it even if it still existed, there are so many explicit photos of her online still from the leak, I wonder how she feels about those pictures being available for everyone to see? Especially if she tries to break into a more mainstream job in the future or even just if her thoughts and opinions about being so open about sex change.

I have no issue with online sex work at all, and respect her for trying it out, but I do feel that she was just jumping on the bandwagon of something that was seen as cool in the moment, like 2019/2020 all anyone could talk about was the morality and phenomenon of OF and I think she hopped on the edgy popular sex positive bandwagon, but it didn't last long and yes she probably earned a few grand from it, but those photos of her sucking a dildo and full frontal nudity images are out there forever, I wonder if she thinks it was worth it? I hope she put the money away or invested it or has great plans for the nest egg she started with it.

Reactions: 5
They wouldn't need to buy it even if it still existed, there are so many explicit photos of her online still from the leak, I wonder how she feels about those pictures being available for everyone to see? Especially if she tries to break into a more mainstream job in the future or even just if her thoughts and opinions about being so open about sex change.

I have no issue with online sex work at all, and respect her for trying it out, but I do feel that she was just jumping on the bandwagon of something that was seen as cool in the moment, like 2019/2020 all anyone could talk about was the morality and phenomenon of OF and I think she hopped on the edgy popular sex positive bandwagon, but it didn't last long and yes she probably earned a few grand from it, but those photos of her sucking a dildo and full frontal nudity images are out there forever, I wonder if she thinks it was worth it? I hope she put the money away or invested it or has great plans for the nest egg she started with it.
I think her OF money went a long time ago, she talked about how she couldnt afford missy's vet bill way after she stopped doing it, so i dont think she had any savings from it, if i remember correctly she put a feminist spin on it

Reactions: 3
has anyone found out what she named the baby? she mentioned before that its an unusual irish name so im quite interested

Reactions: 1
Sorry to go off topic but I was googling Keelin’s dad’s name out of curiosity and this article popped up. How horrible to dedicate an entire blog post to how (in his opinion) his youngest daughter Cora in photographs has ‘face bloat like she's had an allergic reaction’.

I’d be so hurt if I grew up and read that my dad had written that about me, light-hearted or not. It’s using her for a cheap laugh.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry to go off topic but I was googling Keelin’s dad’s name out of curiosity and this article popped up. How horrible to dedicate an entire blog post to how (in his opinion) his youngest daughter Cora in photographs has ‘face bloat like she's had an allergic reaction’.

I’d be so hurt if I grew up and read that my dad had written that about me, light-hearted or not. It’s using her for a cheap laugh.

Ah Jesus that’s horrible!! He’s going on about her generation being the most photographed and that all of these awful pics are waiting to ‘ambush’ her in the future, yet him and her mum are the ones making and publishing these comments about her?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah Jesus that’s horrible!! He’s going on about her generation being the most photographed and that all of these awful pics are waiting to ‘ambush’ her in the future, yet him and her mum are the ones making and publishing these comments about her?!
What?? That first part about other parents being jealous of his kid, is definitely just him being insecure because literally next paragraph goes on to criticise something as superficial as her physical appearance. I mean woah, he must have some real self-esteem issues to even think this up.

Reactions: 9

Well as someone with experience with it and defo not a household name the only saving grace is the photos aren’t really easily found. They’re in forums that you have to know about specifically (one of the forums uses the same server as Tattle so I’ve always felt a bit icky about using here cos I hate it so much haha but what can you do, but it doesn’t come up in google searches easily the way Tattle does) and be sent the link for, so it’s the anon scumbag men who leak and spread them that have them and hopefully shouldn’t be much of an issue for her.

Whether it being publicly known that she had one will hurt her is a different question but she wouldn’t really have much to worry about with the photos themselves in the future unless some weirdo is holding onto them and watching her to try send them to future jobs etc. I find though when someone stops doing OnlyFans etc unless sex work is their full time thing, people gradually lose interest and forget and stop asking for pics on those threads cos they know there’s nothing new, they move onto people that are still active

Reactions: 4
The photos come up in Google Images unfortunately, I don't think you have to be part of an incel nude sharing forum to find them. I do think as internet protections improve she will be able to have them scraped from google searches which I hope she is able to do if its something that bothers her.

Thats such a creepy thing to consider, that someone would be holding on to them for nefarious means. I doubt someone would do that though, as any job would already be aware that she did Only Fans as when you google her, the article she did with Her.ie about it is one of the first things that comes up about her. Also agree with what you said regarding no new content = people losing interest in the topic. I also think people are becoming more liberal in their thinking, particularly if she wanted a job in fashion or media or more mainstream influencing I dont think it will be to her detriment. Its more i wonder if on a personal level she thinks it was worth it.

Regarding Sean Moncrieff's article, I thought it was kind of funny and relatable, but then you remember that the little girl will probably read it in like seven year's time and might not feel very secure about what he said, and that changes things. I think that is part of his role and job though, expecting his family to have a thick skin so he can write as he pleases. I think Keelin gets that from him in terms of the oversharing and perhaps lack of filter when it comes to how she talks about her life.

Reactions: 6
Sorry does she have adhd or not? In one recent podcast she said she’s not diagnosed but in another she said if she has the diagnosis when she was a child rather than now it would’ve made life easier

Sorry does she have adhd or not? In one recent podcast she said she’s not diagnosed but in another she said if she has the diagnosis when she was a child rather than now it would’ve made life easier
She might be pursuing a formal diagnosis and meant that had she gone through this process as a child, it would have been easier as it’s easier to relearn social skills as a neurodiverse child than as an adult. I recently got my own diagnosis on the neurodiverse spectrum and while it’s liberating to know why my brain works the way it does, it’s hard relearn “normal” social behaviours because I’m in my late 20s and I’ve spent all of my formative years not understanding my brain.

It’s not an easy process at all to get any sort of diagnosis like this in Ireland, even when you pay privately like I did. But at the same time, Keelin seems like the type of self-diagnose with anything buzzy and popular in the area of mental health. I’m fairly certain she hopped on the BPD train back when that was all the range to diagnose yourself with.

Reactions: 2
She might be pursuing a formal diagnosis and meant that had she gone through this process as a child, it would have been easier as it’s easier to relearn social skills as a neurodiverse child than as an adult. I recently got my own diagnosis on the neurodiverse spectrum and while it’s liberating to know why my brain works the way it does, it’s hard relearn “normal” social behaviours because I’m in my late 20s and I’ve spent all of my formative years not understanding my brain.

It’s not an easy process at all to get any sort of diagnosis like this in Ireland, even when you pay privately like I did. But at the same time, Keelin seems like the type of self-diagnose with anything buzzy and popular in the area of mental health. I’m fairly certain she hopped on the BPD train back when that was all the range to diagnose yourself with.
I was just wondering because in the podcast she mentions a few times she doesn’t actually know much about adhd. I also think if she actually was pursuing a diagnoses she’d talk about it non stop and go on about how difficult it is.

It is so difficult to get a diagnosis in Ireland, I would be surprised if she was really pursuing it during this busy and changeable time in her lifw

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.