Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really enjoy Keelin’s videos but am starting to stop watching her content like many others on here. Has anyone got recommendations of other vloggers they enjoy watching?
do you watch Jenny claffey’s videos? Similar vibehttps://m.youtube.com/c/JennyClaffey/videos

Reactions: 1
I see the hideous €300 mark jacobs jumper is being sold on already lol
i jus looked at her depop account AND THE PRICES SHE'S SELLING HER UGLY CLOTHES FOR IS LITERAL INSANITY. why on earth would anyone waste €80 on an ugly tracksuit. I wanna scream at these people to keep their money 😭😭

Reactions: 3
I see the hideous €300 mark jacobs jumper is being sold on already lol
She’s so incredibly wasteful. The entire point of buying expensive clothing as a means of sustainability is to have those items for years to come longer than fast fashion would last you. I have fast fashion clothes that have lasted me much longer than she’s had that jumper and will continue to do so.

Also, I wouldn’t buy second hand clothes off someone who regularly admits to not cleaning themselves. If she doesn’t clean herself, what are the odds she’ll clean the clothes she’s getting rid of?

Reactions: 23
i jus looked at her depop account AND THE PRICES SHE'S SELLING HER UGLY CLOTHES FOR IS LITERAL INSANITY. why on earth would anyone waste €80 on an ugly tracksuit. I wanna scream at these people to keep their money 😭😭
I think House of Sunny tracksuit is the only thing that I think is actually a good deal :LOL: Its usually like €200 new. But hallandoatmilk I agree so much, the point of investing in these pieces is to have them to integrate into your wardrobe for years to come. Obviously she is easily swayed by social media and has the money to buy whatever is trendy, like that jumper, the tracksuit, those ugly granola looking trainers, and just buys them and then two months later she is sick of looking at them. I think maybe like a lot of new mums she is struggling to find a style that feels right with her new body. Wonder is Jason disappointed they cant have their matching couples jumpers anymore.

Reactions: 5
I think House of Sunny tracksuit is the only thing that I think is actually a good deal :LOL: Its usually like €200 new. But hallandoatmilk I agree so much, the point of investing in these pieces is to have them to integrate into your wardrobe for years to come. Obviously she is easily swayed by social media and has the money to buy whatever is trendy, like that jumper, the tracksuit, those ugly granola looking trainers, and just buys them and then two months later she is sick of looking at them. I think maybe like a lot of new mums she is struggling to find a style that feels right with her new body. Wonder is Jason disappointed they cant have their matching couples jumpers anymore.
that tracksuit she's selling has been on sale at urban outfitters for weeks and she's selling it for more than them! they are/were selling each piece for £39

i dont know why anyone would buy her clothes when she 1) stretched them all out because they're always too small (like the iamgia top she sold where the zip is clearly on the verge of ripping off) and 2) admitted she smells

• Wow
Reactions: 11
comes with extra cat hair though 😊😊😊 yummy

Reactions: 4
Omg I did not know that, I thought it was still full price on the Sunny website, did not know UO sold it too, that makes it so much worse! And with the staff discount too looool

Reactions: 4
Omg I did not know that, I thought it was still full price on the Sunny website, did not know UO sold it too, that makes it so much worse! And with the staff discount too looool
Also who gets a £300 Marc jacobs jumper and then shrinks it in the wash?? I’m sure it would have very clearly had washing instructions. She’s done it before as well with that Eytys jumper

Reactions: 10
that tracksuit she's selling has been on sale at urban outfitters for weeks and she's selling it for more than them! they are/were selling each piece for £39

i dont know why anyone would buy her clothes when she 1) stretched them all out because they're always too small (like the iamgia top she sold where the zip is clearly on the verge of ripping off) and 2) admitted she smells
Has she gone and changed the price because now it’s €80 on her depop hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also who gets a £300 Marc jacobs jumper and then shrinks it in the wash?? I’m sure it would have very clearly had washing instructions. She’s done it before as well with that Eytys jumper
I noticed that too, it is so badly misshapen at the bottom. She obviously just bought the jumper so she could be matching with Jason for a few photos which isnt exactly true to her earth angel sustainable queen roots

Reactions: 5
The new TikTok about her mum is very personal. She says she had cut off all contact but hopes to rekindle their relationship in the future. Obviously that is heartbreaking and no one can judge her decision becasue God only knows what went on in that house over the years, but I do question the sharing of this info online.

Reactions: 18
The new TikTok about her mum is very personal. She says she had cut off all contact but hopes to rekindle their relationship in the future. Obviously that is heartbreaking and no one can judge her decision becasue God only knows what went on in that house over the years, but I do question the sharing of this info online.
She wants attention and validation from strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how it goes from one extreme to the other weren’t they all on a road trip a few weeks ago? It seems like she’s making her ma out to be some monster when she clearly just has some mental health issues of her own

Reactions: 14
She just says stuff like that because she knows the comments will be like "omg keelin this is so beautiful and profound this was so refreshing comforting amazing i relate so much youre an amazing mam well done!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i think its questionable she airs out her mam like that, especially when her dad is a public figure. i wouldnt want my daughter publicly trashing my ex wife

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand how it goes from one extreme to the other weren’t they all on a road trip a few weeks ago? It seems like she’s making her ma out to be some monster when she clearly just has some mental health issues of her own
i feel like you truly can’t understand unless you have a narcissistic parent of your own. it’s by default very up and down, all well and good when you’re walking on eggshells around them but a nightmare when you set a boundary or do something that’s deemed unacceptable to them. i feel for her, i just don’t get why she’d share so much of it online.

Reactions: 12
Bit unfair to post personal stuff like that which portrays her mum in a bad light considering she features in a lot of her vlogs. Idk it just rubs me the wrong way

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.