Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes going to give her daughter such a complex for gushing so much about how beautiful and smart she is - what if she grows up and she isn't beautiful or smart? what then? its giving narcissism to the max sorry

Reactions: 9
shes going to give her daughter such a complex for gushing so much about how beautiful and smart she is - what if she grows up and she isn't beautiful or smart? what then? its giving narcissism to the max sorry
The poor child will certainly have self-esteem issues if Keelin keeps this narrative of her child being a genius and an early developer up. I hope this doesn't happen but I'd say if the child isn't all Keelin expects her to be; she'll develop into an overly anxious adult who will people please and constantly strive to live up to her mother's unrealistic expectations of her. Keelin needs to realize that this child will grow to be her own person with her own talents and they mightn't be what Keelin wants but that's just tough tit. Keelin needs to just relax full stop. The baby is only a few months old ffs. I can see Jason running away with his daughter and who'd blame him?

Reactions: 12
find it weird how its always about her and the baby and not her, jason and the baby. they're a family now, but you wouldn't even know, think tension is brewing with jason already tbh doesnt seem like he does much. like there isnt a single pic of him holding the baby on her insta or anything like that
1668967430607.png

also not exactly practicing what she preaches

Reactions: 7
The poor child will certainly have self-esteem issues if Keelin keeps this narrative of her child being a genius and an early developer up. I hope this doesn't happen but I'd say if the child isn't all Keelin expects her to be; she'll develop into an overly anxious adult who will people please and constantly strive to live up to her mother's unrealistic expectations of her. Keelin needs to realize that this child will grow to be her own person with her own talents and they mightn't be what Keelin wants but that's just tough tit. Keelin needs to just relax full stop. The baby is only a few months old ffs. I can see Jason running away with his daughter and who'd blame him?
Agree, and how her and eimear keep going on the podcast about how beautiful she’ll be. And what if she’s not? What if she isn’t fluent in Irish and plays the harp? Give it a rest

She really does just make life hard for herself doesn’t she 😂 she’s said in recent TikTok’s that her dad comes round and her sisters come round, Jason might be at work a lot but he’s there morning and evening, she’s got friends in the city she lives in, her mums house is a bus away. She’s mentioned before wanting to love to the countryside, where she doesn’t have any friends/family.. she wouldn’t last a day 😂
I genuinely think her personality has just turned in to *mother* and she wants everyone to praise her for the most basic tasks. There’s mothers out there doing what she’s doing alone, which other kids to care for, with a *real* job to commit too. Literally all the does is sit on her arse and post videos about how advanced her baby is.. how is that hard work.
mph and any excuse to be a crusty queen. Breastfeeding your child isn’t an excuse to not shower keelin, if anything it’s probably more of a reason to complete basic hygiene tasks.

Reactions: 11
I generally do really enjoy Keelin's content and I love her honesty and humour, but I think she needs to be careful with the "genius baby" sentiment. She's trying to seem ironic whenever she mentions it but it's clear that it's really important to her that her baby excels. I think she's a good mam and the baby is so little now that she won't remember any of this but I'm already seeing a lot of emphasis being put on her being better than everyone else and prettier than everyone else. The baby should be allowed to be a baby.

She always talks about how her parents aren’t proud of her and I’m wondering is she pushing everything she never did on the baby so that the baby is something to be proud of. That’s not how it should work. She should be proud regardless

Can she not have a 5 min shower while Jason holds the baby before he goes to work? Or put the baby in a cot with the door open in case she cries? Hop in, quick splash of hot water not exactly outside of the realm of possibilities?!

Reactions: 13
Can she not have a 5 min shower while Jason holds the baby before he goes to work? Or put the baby in a cot with the door open in case she cries? Hop in, quick splash of hot water not exactly outside of the realm of possibilities?!
The baby needs to be surgically removed from her. She needs help. Professional help. She needs to be reminded that it’s okay to put the baby down for five minutes. She’s doing house work and clutching the baby. It can’t be safer than putting her down for five minutes.

Reactions: 8
If you have 5 mins to put on makeup you have 5 mins to rinse off in the shower. Jason could sit on the toilet or stand at the door with the baby if she really wanted. I don’t really believe her anyway, I feel like she’s always exaggerating things to get compliments and traction online but once people call it out or disagree she says she’s *obviously* being sarcastic and wasn’t serious.

Reactions: 15
When she said she stinks all the time…it takes 2 seconds to get a sponge put some shower gel on it and scrub yourself, you don’t even need to have a full on shower if you’re that desperate

she’s just exaggerating to make sure everyone knows how busy she is

Reactions: 8
If she wanted to, put the baby in the car seat (she was surely gifted one) and shower. She's giving a terrible picture of life as a mother. There's plenty of time to do things you need to.

Reactions: 10
If you have 5 mins to put on makeup you have 5 mins to rinse off in the shower. Jason could sit on the toilet or stand at the door with the baby if she really wanted. I don’t really believe her anyway, I feel like she’s always exaggerating things to get compliments and traction online but once people call it out or disagree she says she’s *obviously* being sarcastic and wasn’t serious.
I think she genuinely just wants to be smelly and is too lazy to shower. idk how jason isn't completely disgusted by how much she definitely stinks.

Reactions: 4
She has always been condescending and acted like she knows more than anyone on certain topics - sustainability, sex work - and now she has just transplanted that attitude to parenting and motherhood. Even in that captions about not sharing baby's name or face, she says something along the lines that people probably dont have babies of their own so they cant possibly understand, its like she is the first woman in the history of humanity to make this choice and to breastfeed, be a stay at home mum etc.

Also I think she is annoying people by somewhat flaunting her decision to have a child when so many people would love to be able to have a baby but can't because they have 40 hour week 'regular' jobs they can't give up, are financially crippled by rent prices and don't have a rich daddy to mind the child in the mornings, foot the bill for (at least) some things and give them gifts of furniture fo their city centre apartment, and free childcare in the form of sisters and a mum close by. Obviosuly some of that resentment is bourne from jealously but I think its relevant? Like she has had an easy ride compared to most people so that can be hard to watch when you are not in the same position. Could very well be just my personal feelings though.

Reactions: 17
Keelin acts like she CHOOSE to be a stay at home mother. She was essentially a stay at home daughter before she got pregnant.

Her life is not that difficult and she needs to cop on and realise there are women out there that have to work through it all.

Reactions: 23
Soooo inconvenient having a period just like every other woman in the whole world? Ok keelin

Reactions: 5
Ellie is stunning, has her tit together and easily could go into any career she sets her mind too. AND she works hard af too. Keelin n Saoirse are both lazy, entitled smelly brats who use every excuse under the sun to not shower or wash their hair. And jesus the way keelin acts as if she's the first person to ever give birth and acts like she knows more about everything than anyone else is a joke. She and Saoirse are so crusty and disgusting and from literal evidence of Keelins childish embarrassing behaviour online, she is gonna project ALL of her tit onto her poor daughter. I really hope jason runs away with Banbha bc Keelin is a narcissistic mother and she will ruin her daughter.

Soooo inconvenient having a period just like every other woman in the whole world? Ok keelin
Seriously, the way she carries on is embarrassing. She doesn't have it hard at all. There are people out there working their asses off in hard jobs irl AND raising a baby. All keelin does is sit on her ass all day, talking tit and has the poor baby glued to her 24/7

Also keelin is so nasty. Same with Saoirse. They both come off as nasty mean girls. Idk how they have "friends". They seem insufferable to be around.

It's so obvious Keelin is SO jealous of Ellies accomplishments in University. You could jusr see her seething with jealousy in her vlog, like grow up n stop making everything about you. She was literally trying to make it all about herself on Ellies insta. What a freak

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ellie is stunning, has her tit together and easily could go into any career she sets her mind too. AND she works hard af too. Keelin n Saoirse are both lazy, entitled smelly brats who use every excuse under the sun to not shower or wash their hair. And jesus the way keelin acts as if she's the first person to ever give birth and acts like she knows more about everything than anyone else is a joke. She and Saoirse are so crusty and disgusting and from literal evidence of Keelins childish embarrassing behaviour online, she is gonna project ALL of her tit onto her poor daughter. I really hope jason runs away with Banbha bc Keelin is a narcissistic mother and she will ruin her daughter.

Seriously, the way she carries on is embarrassing. She doesn't have it hard at all. There are people out there working their asses off in hard jobs irl AND raising a baby. All keelin does is sit on her ass all day, talking tit and has the poor baby glued to her 24/7

Also keelin is so nasty. Same with Saoirse. They both come off as nasty mean girls. Idk how they have "friends". They seem insufferable to be around.

It's so obvious Keelin is SO jealous of Ellies accomplishments in University. You could jusr see her seething with jealousy in her vlog, like grow up n stop making everything about you. She was literally trying to make it all about herself on Ellies insta. What a freak
yeah, the way keelin posted about how ellie's achievemnts don't outshine saoirse's or something...and how keelin complained ellie didnt post pics with her... like duck off and let ellie have her own day! she's achieved so much and you can tell she couldnt stand it and brought her baby along for maximum attention too.

Reactions: 10
I used to really enjoy Keelin’s videos but am starting to stop watching her content like many others on here. Has anyone got recommendations of other vloggers they enjoy watching?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.