Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the video was good, I liked her apparent honesty about how the birth experience wasn’t what she thought and how she had different ideas of how things would be and reality came and showed her its not possible to have a fantasy plan about these things, but did anyone else feel like she was putting on such a weird accent in the video? :ROFLMAO: I honestly was wondering for a second if she was mocking Jason a bit by mimicking him.

But they both seem like happy, besotted parents and I hope things keep going well for them, it only gets harder so for the baba's sake and theirs I hope they are prepared and realistic about how things go.

I took her comment about J being a stay at home Dad to mean that he will be aiming to go down the full time influencer route soon? He has about 10k followers on Instagram now, does anyone know how many he had before he got with Keelin? Wondering if his following is just all of her fans or if he has his own audience for style or whatever he talks about on his own page?

Anyone else think Saoirse is looking so lovely these days? She seems to have changed her style a bit and it really suits her.

Reactions: 9
I thought the video was good, I liked her apparent honesty about how the birth experience wasn’t what she thought and how she had different ideas of how things would be and reality came and showed her its not possible to have a fantasy plan about these things, but did anyone else feel like she was putting on such a weird accent in the video? :ROFLMAO: I honestly was wondering for a second if she was mocking Jason a bit by mimicking him.

But they both seem like happy, besotted parents and I hope things keep going well for them, it only gets harder so for the baba's sake and theirs I hope they are prepared and realistic about how things go.

I took her comment about J being a stay at home Dad to mean that he will be aiming to go down the full time influencer route soon? He has about 10k followers on Instagram now, does anyone know how many he had before he got with Keelin? Wondering if his following is just all of her fans or if he has his own audience for style or whatever he talks about on his own page?

Anyone else think Saoirse is looking so lovely these days? She seems to have changed her style a bit and it really suits her.
he didnt have many before keelin, theyre all her fans

also think saoirse looks a lot healthier and happier tbh

Reactions: 3

Yes I noticed her accent change in the video. It's like the time she was saying that she had a posher accent to Jason but Ellie and saoirse and her mam all sound like Jason. Sorry but Keelin is so full of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she is hoping his new interest in music means a music career is about to kick off and yeah influencing. We'll see 😅

Reactions: 4
Jason quoting Juno about fatherhood in the latest video had me creased 😂😂 it’s like they think they’re in a movie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Jason quoting Juno about fatherhood in the latest video had me creased 😂😂 it’s like they think they’re in a movie
that's so cringe omg

also imagine doing a video with your boyfriend about your new baby whilst he wears a top that says "rice tripsies"

idk why but the two of them as a couple absolutely mortify me

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It’s weird I definitely noticed a change in her accent in that recent vid but Jason’s accent is constantly changing also like he doesn’t have a strong Dublin accent it sounds forced when he pronounces some words and then the next sentence it’s a different accent more natural? I dunno very strange 😂

It’s weird I definitely noticed a change in her accent in that recent vid but Jason’s accent is constantly changing also like he doesn’t have a strong Dublin accent it sounds forced when he pronounces some words and then the next sentence it’s a different accent more natural? I dunno very strange 😂
Tbh I think the general Dublin accent is just an odd one anyway. Unless you’re from the inner inner city or D4, if you’re from Dublin your accent kind of switches between words in my experience.

Tbh I think the general Dublin accent is just an odd one anyway. Unless you’re from the inner inner city or D4, if you’re from Dublin your accent kind of switches between words in my experience.
I completely agree but he was saying the same words and they weren’t being pronounced the same and imo you can tell when people are forcing the accent if you get me

also does anyone know what he meant by “when she’s old enough to understand I’ll have to stop saying who’s the most beautiful girl in the world?” I don’t get it

Last edited:
I completely agree but he was saying the same words and they weren’t being pronounced the same and imo you can tell when people are forcing the accent if you get me

also does anyone know what he meant by “when she’s old enough to understand I’ll have to stop saying who’s the most beautiful girl in the world?” I don’t get it
When he said this I thought he meant it in a way that when she’s old enough to understand/realise that a woman’s ‘worth’ is rooted in their appearance ??like as in he doesn’t want to feed in to her internalising that, but I don’t know

Reactions: 6
Ye, i think so as well like they must be playing into it at this point.

Also just now remembering that K&J are engaged and not just boyfriend and girlfriend. Anyone know what’s happening with their marriage ?

Reactions: 4
Ye, i think so as well like they must be playing into it at this point.

Also just now remembering that K&J are engaged and not just boyfriend and girlfriend. Anyone know what’s happening with their marriage ?
She mentioned before she got pregnant that they'd booked a castle already, but i think that was a lie

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand my friend breast feeds in public all the time and she’s never making a big deal about men sexualising her and all the rest keelin goes on with, you can simply put a blanket to cover your nipple/boob if you don’t want the odd strange men to stare at you breast feeding?

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand my friend breast feeds in public all the time and she’s never making a big deal about men sexualising her and all the rest keelin goes on with, you can simply put a blanket to cover your nipple/boob if you don’t want the odd strange men to stare at you breast feeding?
I’ve been breastfeeding on and off for the last decade and not once has a man stared or commented. Whilst I don’t think there’s anything to be ashamed of I’m always discreet and I usually just pull up my sweater and the baby covers me so nothing can be seen. She is not the first person to breastfeed and she won’t be the last.

she literally only said that whole spiel in her tiktok because we were posting here about how she's obsessed with talking about her tits as if theyre a personality trait

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.