Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in this vid her and jason both pronounce it banva and say it means son/daughter of a witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Saw this and thought of Keelin,,, I think fundamentally Keelin thinks she’s like morally good cos she’s a mum now.
hahahha so true, yeah the way she goes on about being pregnant/having her first child...............she thinks she's holy mary lol

Reactions: 2
Yeah I defo would hate to see her have a bad time with the baby. I am glad it's going good for her also but I guess I'm always so aware of other people that might be struggling that I would thonk twice about posting stuff like that in case someone else who is feeling tit about themselves would feel worse. Like in my mind I just feel like there is no need to even say it but then I'm a massive introvert. I understand tho that's not how social media works and people like to post hiw great things are a lot of the time

Reactions: 7
Why is everything on her story that she bought/wants from depop brown or a shade of vomit colour? Except that hideous 700 pound pull over thing? Looks like something from Dunnes kids section from the 90s.

Reactions: 4
Why is everything on her story that she bought/wants from depop brown or a shade of vomit colour? Except that hideous 700 pound pull over thing? Looks like something from Dunnes kids section from the 90s.
I’m impressed with her ability to find the ugliest things for sale on Depop

Reactions: 5
maybe she’s trying to disguise potential baby sick stains? 😅

Reactions: 2
Genuinely thought she was taking the piss with that jacket, where would she even wear that?? Lidl?

Reactions: 1
I do find it a bit contrived to say oh we’re not sharing her name or any photos of her, but here please watch this video of me giving birth.
Totally agree
I’ve always got the vibe she’s ‘cos playing’ as someone more working class so she can seem more anti-establishment…

This!!!!! Someone said on tiktok she went to one of the most expensive schools in Ireland , whether that’s true or not idk 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Totally agree

This!!!!! Someone said on tiktok she went to one of the most expensive schools in Ireland , whether that’s true or not idk 🤷🏼‍♀️
she went to private school, then private music college (BIMM) which she dropped out of, then private fashion college (portobello institute) which she dropped out of

Reactions: 8
yeah whats with the constant bragging about how great the baby is and how great her supply is and how great jason is.. of course everything's perfect :rolleyes:
yeah I thought she said she was going to be honest about her experience?? I doubt she is

Reactions: 3
yeah whats with the constant bragging about how great the baby is and how great her supply is and how great jason is.. of course everything's perfect :rolleyes:
Yeah and she tries to be relatable by saying girls the night sweats. She's not one bit relatable before or after baby. She only talks from her expweriences and has no ability to think outside herself. I fear the bragging will continue. She always had a superiority thing about her, prob cos her dad is sorta famous but yeah once she is doing well in life she has tendency to look down her nose at people. Even the way a few vids back when she was trying to say that she had a posher accent than Jason when Ellie accent sounds really like Jason. But yeh there is definwtly a princess still there baby or not. Baby helped her get out of bad situation with having to work and live in London etc which is what she wanted. Anyway I don't think I'll watch her much anymore cos her content is boring

Reactions: 6
Totally agree

She did go to private school but its absolutely not one of the dearest in Ireland.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.