Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

turbomunch

Chatty Member
Admittedly I have not watched the video, but come on keelin. You making ur thumbnail ur baby sucking ur teet is most definitely not respecting their privacy (and yes I did scratch out the baby’s face, I know it was only half of their face but their not even old enough to have a private social media account and I want to respect their privacy).
I’m completely all for normalising breastfeeding! Such a huge stigma around it but all her photos are breastfeeding the child - before social media you wouldn’t go out of your way show your family and friends those photos so why do it now? I get she’s trying to normalise it but at this point her tit in the baby’s mouth is her only personality trait

Reactions: 14

queencarmen

VIP Member
Seriously how many crap advice videos does she need to make? I’m not watching but im sure it’ll just be her general vague advice about working on yourself first and not caring what people think and then some talk about tits and how Jason is amazing

• Haha

turbomunch

Chatty Member
Her recent tiktok sitting on the toilet with the baby strapped to her? Why can’t the baby go in a basket at the bathroom door. If you’re mid toilet you’re not able to do anything for them anyways whether they’re on your or in a basket near you. Not gonna be a comfortable experience for you or the baby.

She really romanticised motherhood and now it’s hitting her that she doesn’t just have a cute little doll to dress up and write poems to

I don't watch her much anymore but this sounds like she is failing Jason in the way she gives out about her mother failing her.

The last I saw she was giving out that he was annoyed that there was no dinner. If she can feed herself she can double it and leave some for him. Her attitude stinks
Well he could also pick dinner up after work before coming home. She is looking after the baby all day everyday, its the least he could do. I feel like they really have a lack of communication. Keelin feels the need to take everything on and not really allow anyone else to do anything n then whinges about no one else doing anything when she literally won't let them. They should divide household work between them. Like when it comes to dinners, Four days out of the week it should be on Jason to sort the dinner out and then the other three days should be up to keelin. I think that sounds fair since she's constantly with the baby, four days off from worrying about making dinner would be good. She's definitely become a LOT more delusional since becoming pregnant and having the baby tho. Acting like everything she's doing is the first time its ever been done is v strange. Its like she wants a medal or something for doing normal things a mother should do? Being a parent is the hardest job in the world and yes deserve appreciation BUT she's not the first person to ever be a parent. She's acting all high and mighty and so unbearably condescending. I really can't stand her anymore yet I'm also kinda obsessed? i mean so is everyone else in this thread otherwise we wouldn't be here

Lalalaxxx

I don’t think she should be giving sex advice period. Her viewers are young and impressionable and just have started having sex. She doesn’t have a healthy attitude to sex. Also I wonder how Jason feels about her sharing such intimate details about their sex life?

Natterbox80

VIP Member
It really hit me how Jason and keelin have really spedrun this relationship, like a child and an engagement in little less than two years, it seems they had a friendship, both had feelings for eachother (more so keelin for Jason) and essentially gaslit themselves into thinking they wanted all of this and now reality has set in where the honeymoon phase is gone and they’re left trying to hopelessly convince themselves that this was right choice all along. I genuinely feel for them if this is the case.
Why feel for 2 grown ass adults who had unprotected sex and brought a child into the world? It wasn't a teenage surprise pregancy like she almost tries to market it as. I have zero sympathy for either of them, made bed and lying in it (with zero penetration or bjs apparently).

I hate to say this but even admitting she is "too lazy" to give head makes me feel sorry for Jason. If one door is closed, open up another for the sake of salvaging your relationship. What do you call 2 20 somethings who live together and don't have sex? Roommates!

queencarmen

VIP Member
She hadn’t CRAZY success like Kneevo. It was fairly tame. Shower pics etc. which is surprising considering she look like she reeks
her pics got leaked and there were actually quite a lot even though i rememeber her saying she didnt take it too seriously, she said she was making 10k a month from depop, youtube and OF (when she'd literally just started), and she said in a video she was going to buy a big house in ireland somewhere and live with all her friends with her OF money, so it must have been a lot.

With all her chat of having a genius baby, I actually pity that kid growing up. I can imagine Keelin will heap a lot of pressure on this child to be the best at absolutely everything. I can picture Keelin being very much a pushy 'pageant mom' in that she will push her daughter to do all the things she wanted to do herself but never got the chance to. I hope this won't be the case; obviously for the child's sake but I can definitely see Keelin being that way in the future!
that's exactly what she will do. she's insecure that she's an underachiever so she's going to pretend her daughter is an over achiever and force her to do loads of stuff she doesn't even want to do. for someone who claims she has a narcissistic mother she's already showing signs she's going to repeat that cycle

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Keelin is way to comfortable online and I don't doubt that her and her mam have had issues but I don't really think that was the case with the cat. Keelin got pregnant and expected to move herself, her fiancé, their cat and soon-to-be baby into her Mam's 3 bed semi-d where her two adult sisters live. When her Mam told her she wouldn't take the cat, Keelin shared screenshots of her Mam's texts saying not to bring that cat near her, basically shaming her online to guilt her into taking in the cat.

Personally I think she expects too much of her mam. She let K and J live there, sleeping on a pull out couch, until they found an apt. I don't see Jason's mam jumping to have them and their cat live with her?
I agree and I can 100% imagine keelin is the type at age 25 to go on a crazy tantrum at others screaming etc then turning around and saying it’s because of how my mam raised me, I just get the vibe. She has a lot of work to do on herself that has nothing to do with her mam at this stage

bimbopop

I will never understand people who post photos of their newborn and cover the face with an emoji or whatever. Literally every newborn looks the exact same but if you’ve decided you want to keep them completely private just don’t post the photo in the first place???

I genuinely liked saoirses content and got excited everytime she uploaded, I thought she was so eccentric! But with this latest video it seems so delusional to be like “the unconventional people are sane 🤪” like girl? not everyone has their low-key celeb parent pay for their way in life. Some of us have to work the 9-5 to survive? We can’t all just fuck off and do art prancing around the most expensive city in the country, talking about “god”

queencarmen

VIP Member
I was thinking that..you are allowed to put your baby down lol as long as there's no danger to them. most women dont have their child strapped to them 24/7 because they have other stuff to do. I think Jason needs to help more tbf he works at Urban it's not like he's got a ridiculously intense job, i'm sure he is fully capable of doing a food shop after work or cleaning the house so she can get a shower. Then again it is Keelin and she likes to victimise herself so she might not be being 100% with the truth

Ceebee

With all her chat of having a genius baby, I actually pity that kid growing up. I can imagine Keelin will heap a lot of pressure on this child to be the best at absolutely everything. I can picture Keelin being very much a pushy 'pageant mom' in that she will push her daughter to do all the things she wanted to do herself but never got the chance to. I hope this won't be the case; obviously for the child's sake but I can definitely see Keelin being that way in the future!

Megapuff

Chatty Member
She is visiting her mam in her latest TikTok for Sunday dinner but I thought they weren't on speaking terms?

queencarmen

VIP Member
I absolutely didn't take them personally,
How does suggesting she put her baby in a moses basket once in a while equate to thinking babies can rear themselves once born?

I sincerely hope you're Keelin or one of her pals because if not you've spent way too time trying to defend babywearing and "educating" us for no reason whatsoever. Thanks but no thanks literally nobody here wants that.