Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antiblogger

There is no men sexualising her while she's breastfeeding. She is the one sexualising her own breasts because she thinks her tits are so great so can't shut up about them. There is definetly alot more to a woman than a pair of tits. She needs to learn this. And how weird that she sexualises her boobs when she is breastfeeding. I think she just wants to think of them as sexual and not what they are meant for. But yeah I highly doubt any man would be gawping at her breastfeeding. Tbh anyone might look for a second because its not something you see everyday. A baby being fed in public but not in a bad way and not in a sexualised way at all.

Reactions: 15

queencarmen

VIP Member
i just dont see her and jasons relationship lasting tbh......theres something disingenuous about him
hes very immature, lets not remmeber that keelin literally plucked him out of his teenage bedroom to living with her in london, then back to dublin. he's had no time to mature on his own, living with separate housemates etc and now he has a baby and is probably gonna be dragged to the country

confusedlady

i'm watching her new video now and it feels like she's trying to convince herself that they're on the same page? i just find that when she's talking about how foreplay starts when sex ends and uses jason doing the washing and cooking as an example really really weird. you've just had a baby! he's doing the bare minimum girly!

and then she says it helps because they're on the same page when it comes to not having penetrative sex? what do you mean it helps? that's literally basic consent? she uses the example that when you're pregnant and don't drink you have an excuse, which is strange because why would you have a partner that you'd need an excuse to not have penetrative sex? surely no is enough and you don't need to be on the same page you just both need to understand consent?

major bad vibes from this video and i'm not even halfway through :(

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Genuinely feel a little sorry for Jason, he seems passionate about having a career in music and his music is good!!, but as a young parent he’ll never fully get to explore that side of himself and give it the time and dedication to make it a career. Also keelins attitude is genuinely fucking terrible, constantly talking about ~positivity~ and ~manifestation~ but instantly turns on the mean girl when someone disagrees with her or says something that is slightly different to her opinion
I don’t want to sound horrible I know he’s young but if you have just had a baby intentionally starting up a music career shouldn’t really be a priority right now, maybe starting an apprenticeship or studying to get a stable job to support his family instead of working in a clothes shop

ragingbull

oh my god I think she blocked me😂
figured out what it was (I rarely interact with any influencers etc on my insta, so was wondering what triggered it)

i liked this comment on the independent page talking about keelins decision to not show her baby’s face online. Don’t know why I’m surprised she blocked me (because I mean, fair enough), but she must be very sensitive😂

Attachments

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
I don’t want to sound horrible I know he’s young but if you have just had a baby intentionally starting up a music career shouldn’t really be a priority right now, maybe starting an apprenticeship or studying to get a stable job to support his family instead of working in a clothes shop
thats what i thought too, pissing around making songs when he's got a newborn and keelin feels like she cant even take a shower..

then, on the other hand, keelin keeps talking about how "when jason is self employed blahblahblah" so i think she's the one pushing him to kind of gain an online prescence etc...she always comments saying they're gonna have another kid when jason can work at home.

genuine question, if keelin earns 6k a month like she said, and is looking for a 2 bed in dublin that will be at least 1500 euro a month if not 2000+ euro so presumably even more than 6k, why isn't Jason a stay at home parent and Keelin working? would make way more sense than him working full time for a low wage and her feeling like she's doing everything.

weird strained dynamic between these two

queencarmen

VIP Member
Following all the hype about the live shows and the announcement for Cork, I decided to give the podcast a listen. I'm at 37:40 in the "Hot Girl Summer Prep" episode and I'm done. This outright rejection of being "posh", costuming as being poor, is the strangest fetishising of the working class that I've ever come across. It's so odd. Eimear O'Reilly is complaining at this timestamp about being regarded as 'posh' - her father, Alan, is a renowned restaurateur, and has OWNED and operated several successful restaurants all around Dublin, including Clarets, Morels, Alexis and Wildside. He's just opened his latest restaurant called 'Laurel' in the heart of Blackrock, Co. Dublin. Source: https://www.irishtimes.com/food/202...tart-ups-get-support-is-this-the-way-forward/

Her family home is also in Blackrock, she's upper middle class, as are the Moncrieffs. Their father (who Keelin lived with while he found her an apartment) lives in Howth, https://www.independent.ie/business/personal-finance/me-and-my-money-sean-moncrieff-26421178.html. I know the Moncrieffs have been heavily criticised for cosplaying as working class - but I find it so odd that the people they surround themselves with are doing the same? It's bizarre.
Oh so eimar is a rich girl pretending to be a poor girl too? No wonder they get along so well. It makes me wince how they go on and on about being anticapitalist and how good it is to be self employed when they have such ridiculous privilege in comparison to the majority of people

• Sad

bimbopop

Going on about putting on TG4 so the baby can hear Irish words is literally the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, she’s 6 weeks old?? Like immersion is great for kids picking up a language but that’s when they’ve started talking a bit??

• Haha
The thing is, Keelin could’ve used all her privilege and access to opportunities to really put in effort to honing her craft i.e. writing, music. She could’ve put in effort and attended classes or creative writing courses and had all the time in the world to forge a career out of her alleged passions, really worked on releasing a collection of short essays or screenplays, instead of just putting up notes app poetry that everyone applauds because her face is attached to it.

If she had made an effort to develop any tangible skills then she wouldn’t have to be chasing social media success and thus wouldn’t have to create a false sense of relatability by cosplaying as working class. Like be privileged and own it, graciously appreciate and acknowledge all the opportunities you should be grateful to have and use them to develop some real talents and real-world applicable skills instead of creating this working class character and moaning about your self-imposed struggles of having a child that you didn’t prepare for during a housing crisis.

• Heart

Roro2021

Has she thought about when the child is 5 and needs a new pair of shoes every two months? Uniform? School books?
When the child is 12 and going through puberty and figuring out their hormones and gets their first boyfriend or girlfriend?
You can’t be a cool eco mammy and that’s enough for the child and they’ll have a perfect life.
The child is not an extension of her, she’ll be her own person with her own opinions and experiences that Keelin won’t be able to make into an aesthetic and I don’t think she understands that. I feel sorry for the child in that regard already
I think she thinks of this baby as her own "inner child" and not as a person of their own at all. This is just another "healing my inner child" project.

Whoamibai

Bit unfair to post personal stuff like that which portrays her mum in a bad light considering she features in a lot of her vlogs. Idk it just rubs me the wrong way
I totally agree, I think its so unnescary to make personal information like that public.

I really feel for her mom, even if she is as bad K makes her out to be, exposing her online is so cruel and heartless. If her mom is struggling she needs help and compassion, not public humiliation.

queencarmen

VIP Member
this sounds awful i know but keelin to me will always have the image of the kinda girl you chat to in the smoking area of workmans, seeing her as a mother is just a funny one
her new fake attempt to be wholesome is so unsettling because it's so forced

• Heart

laceandgold

Chatty Member
that was nasty to disclose your mother's mental health issues publicly. Although I don't doubt Keelin went through was she said she did, her mother won't be having more children so speaking out isn't protecting anyone and it's not like when other creators speak about their parents but who their parents are isnt known and they don't disclose their identity.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t go as far as saying her mother is a voice of reason. Keelin is far too comfortable online and doesn’t have boundaries but that doesn’t mean she’s lying about her mam. When she was moving from London and trying to find someone to take her cat in, she posted screenshots of her mother literally threatening to kill the cat.
I highly doubt her mam would literally kill the cat but she's (the mam) allowed to not want to mind the cat for keelin. its not the mams responsibility, its keelins. She's 24/25 now, she can't expect her parents to be at her feet forever. Plus she can't expect a person (her mam) who doesn't even like cats to mind it for however long. Keelin fully acts like everyone should do everything for her. She's so entitled n she's become soooo much worse since getting pregnant n having the baby. she expects everything to be done for her. its gross.

• Heart

turbomunch

Chatty Member
The thing with the mother is we all know her name and face. She works in the civil service, people in her work are likely to either know of Keelin or have kids who know of her. They then see Keelins stuff and know this personal information about their coworker. I’m not minimising Keelins experience, but I don’t think that’s something that should be broadcasted when her name and face are clear to see

queencarmen

VIP Member
All 3 of them used to (obv Keelin and Ellie don’t anymore) romanticise the whole drug addled mysterious tortured soul artist I’m so quirky I read!! thing but most people grow out of it …

• Haha

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
The new TikTok about her mum is very personal. She says she had cut off all contact but hopes to rekindle their relationship in the future. Obviously that is heartbreaking and no one can judge her decision becasue God only knows what went on in that house over the years, but I do question the sharing of this info online.
I don’t understand how it goes from one extreme to the other weren’t they all on a road trip a few weeks ago? It seems like she’s making her ma out to be some monster when she clearly just has some mental health issues of her own

The new TikTok about her mum is very personal. She says she had cut off all contact but hopes to rekindle their relationship in the future. Obviously that is heartbreaking and no one can judge her decision becasue God only knows what went on in that house over the years, but I do question the sharing of this info onl
Jeeeeesus that new video is bleak. J is honestly a waster, I’m completely stunned at how uneven the division of labour and childcare between them is, especially cos she is such a “feminist”. I don’t think he means bad, he strikes me as just so incredibly immature. They’re in the shits now but they really shouldn’t have had a baby together, at least not so soon. She’s always been so whirlwindy and acting on whims but now there’s a whole new life involved she needs to start taking this shit seriously. Yerman just clearly has a lot of growing up to do. Good luck to them on that 6 month extended leave thing.. which, by the way, why didn’t he take that leave when the baby was newborn? Or maybe when K was hobbling around the gaff in her 3rd trimester? The fact she’s the primary breadwinner AND primary caregiver of their child.. like would he not just quit his job at that stage and commit to being a stay at home Dad. Also such a lol that they’re both gonna miraculously learn how to drive in the 6 months he has off work.
I don’t think Keelin wants J to be a stay at home dad - how can she make content full time when 90% of her content rn is moaning, talking about how hard things are with the baby and doing all the housework - what would she do if she had nothing to give out about? She would actually have to put in effort to make engaging content! I think she loves to be a martyr and go without showers (for no reason), make out like she can’t put the baby down for a second, and garner praise and even sympathy for the situation she chooses to put herself in.

Not commenting at all on new motherhood which I know is extremely difficult for anybody but so much of what she gives out about online (and therefore willingly opens up to be criticised about) could be fixed with a bit of common sense and getting over herself.