Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anna2402

The jumpers they’re wearing in her last grid post are like 400 euro each, so that’s the guts of a 1000 euro on hideous Marc Jacobs knitwear….but she had a video saying she couldn’t buy a lot for the baby and all they needed was love….?!?!

shes a posh girl trying to pretend shes working class, its funny really

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lalalaxxx

Honestly I can read her like a book, she’s obviously feeling annoyed/insecure that Jason is not pulling his weight in the house as she has to mention that the washing is her responsibility and Jason cooked her dinner. Also she said she wanted to do baby led weaning yet has mentioned purees? I don’t think she has any idea of the type of parent she wants to be she just regurgitates buzz worlds she hears in social media

queencarmen

VIP Member
i wonder what she'll be like when the pregnancy/new baby attention wears off, i cant get over her squeezing herself into size 6 brandy melville tops to show her bump off that cant be comfortable

Jellybb

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know how anyone can watch this one on YouTube. The cheesy narration and the carry on out of her 😩 you would imagine that the birth of your child equates to the end of your life 😩 painful spoilt brat

bimbopop

she's never been diagnosed and as far as im aware hasnt made any attempts to get diagnosed with ADHD, i remember she was told she may have BPD and she didnt agree....she said that she thought she was disassociating but she wasn't disassociating after all she just needed glasses..i remember distinctly because i thought it was the stupidest thing id ever heard. AKA she didn't get diagnosed with ADHD like she wanted but she has just decided to say she has it anyway

also regarding her OF pics, they used to literally come up when you searched her insta @, i never sought them out (obviously) and still ended up seeing them. Hopefully they're more buried now
Considering her HUGE emotional swings / full personality changes online BPD makes a lot more sense then adhd to be honest and I think she’s desperate to cling onto the ADHD thing because it’s a way of explaining why she didn’t do well in school and why she dropped out of college 3 times. It’s clear she’s deeply insecure about her intelligence - as someone else pointed out is why she keeps talking about how “advanced” her newborn is

• Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
she got pregnant because it was convenient, not because she actually wanted to be a mam now. she literally never talked about wanting a child young or anything like that.

she was at a crossroads career wise, she wanted to keep jason, didnt want to live in london anymore, knew it was time to pack up the influencing and get a real job etc etc

and i dont believe for a second they ~concieved the baby in paris~ either she chats shite

plus i think she convinced herself jason would help her more tbh. she talked literally nonstop about how he would take care of her, he was well trained etc and now it's pretty clear she does everything. it must be hard going from how she was before to a literal stay at home housewife. the money she makes from influencing etc wont last forever either because people will just lose interest again

queencarmen

VIP Member
i feel sorry for her.......the glamoour of being pregnant is over and the harsh reality of looking after a newborn has sunk in!
thing is, she got so defensive about ‘all a baby needs is warmth and love! it doesn’t matter that we’ve not been together long don’t have an apartment yet etc etc’ at the beginning that I think she actually deluded herself about it to the point where she has no idea how hard it was going to be. Also she needs to fuck off talking about ‘hustle culture’ and ‘going back to work’ when she’s never worked hard in her life

• Heart

antiblogger

And as said before she didn't give a shit bout showing cora and used her for content ALOT so why is her baby more entitled to privacy than cora?

cactusjane

Her poems and writings are chronic, she is much more talented at podcasting and spoken word things I think. She tries way too hard in the poems and writings and it doesn’t come off as genuine and just sounds like she is trying to create something that lives up to her ideal of what good poetry or writing should be, its very contrived. She should use her nepotism to her advantage and get her dad to get her a job in the radio station, I think she would do well on a multi-host daytime radio show.

That being said, im sure her kids will love these poems but I sometimes think she is almost trying to create and preserve a perception of her being a cool creative mom right now to impress her future children in some way lol

She may as well be a single mum.
It's so clear in her latest vid how little he does and he's become sooo much more unattractive because of it

RALN

I think in 15 years time when her daughter sees her mam used to do OF and upload 'poetry (🤣)' YouTube videos giving out about her Gran and had podcasts and videos talking about sex she will be traumatised. When she is in secondary school and that surfaces it will be horrific for her. Teenage kids are horrible to each other.

Whoamibai

Does she not understand the hypocrisy of this? “It’s not something she signed up for”…so why have anything about her at all on line? Privacy is more than just her face🤷‍♀️
This!!! And also, she has shown the baby's face online multiple times. She has no integrity.

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
I know colours mean nothing but putting a blue outfit on the new born baby girl is purely attention seeking, can’t explain how it just is 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

fifi90

And what is the story with the creepy boyfriend. He looks like he’s going to a fancy dress party all the time. Please tell me this isn’t her full time job.

• Haha

drippingpeaches

I feel bad for Ellie. In Saoirse's recent video she's moaning about how Ellie is celebrated but she isn't, but in her vlog of Ellie's graduation, Saoirse is making it all about her. It's clear that Saoirse and Keelin are both insecure about their lack of academic achievement in comparison to Ellie and have to make it all about them. At least Keelin gave a couple of courses a go before she dropped out, but does anyone know if Saoirse has even tried studying or had a job? It seems like she just lives off her parents and makes shitty art

• Sad

Gabm

Whenver i watch jason with keelin's sisters i see his response to the question whether he has thouhht about ellie and saoirse in a sexual way 😃🤯😅 it would drive me mad if i was keelin as ghey constantly around and he looks like he really would get on with saoirse at times

queencarmen

VIP Member
I am failing to see how a mini human who depends on you 100% fitted into their lifestyle!? Was she a band aid baby? Was she to replace a bad childhood? I am just at a loss to see how she thought having a baby in her 20s was a good idea, she is now realising that it didn't make life any better.
it seemed like her youtube/influencing was tanking, her lease was ending soon and she knew she would have to get a real job...combined with an unhealthy attachment to jason and attention seeking. She for some reason thought she could just leave London and swan into a house in Dublin with a garden and her and Jason could be stay at home parents, she has no grasp on reality at all

F1C5A159-422D-4EA0-ADDA-ABCB7501081B.jpeg

SHE ACTUALLY BROUGHT HER BABY TO FUCKING WORKMANS. HOW IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED????? HOW WAS SHE ABLE TO GET IN WTF???

• Wow
  • Haha

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I have no doubt she's under pressure but jesus did they not discuss these things before moving in together let alone before deciding to have a child. How shall we split chores, what standard of cleanliness do you like, do you expect us/you/me to cook from scratch or are you OK with oven pizzas and frozen veg, how do you react to pressure - do you withdraw, do you get angry? Do you think i should handle all night feeds/changes if you are working for a wage? How much money do you think is reasonable to save every month, do you have any savings so far? what was your parents attitude to money and how did that define your attitude? How will you react if we can't pay the bills one month, what are our options? how do you define a successful life, do you want to move out of the city one day, what kind of person do you want our child to grow up to be and how do you think your/our parenting will guide them there? Why do you want a child? What are your views on health, do you take care of your health and how? How do you recharge - do you need alone time, how much, do i need to be out of the apartment? How much sleep do you need a night to function, how do you react if you don't get that?

This is just purely off the top of my head of things I'd want to know about someone before living with them. The fact he's a grown adult working in a clothes shop and he seems unable to come home from a shift and be proactive enough to cook dinner for 2.....? Sorry I know retail can be fucking tough but when you have a child and new mum at home you need to down a coffee and wake up.
Might save this for my next relationship! 🤣 good questions!

• Haha
  • Heart