Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Wait til she comes back next week and says it’s not teething 😂
This is soo embarrassing the person wasn’t even being rude it’s just ridiculous that she’s going on about her teething just so she feels like she hasn’t had a ‘regular’ baby

Reactions: 15

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
If you have 5 mins to put on makeup you have 5 mins to rinse off in the shower. Jason could sit on the toilet or stand at the door with the baby if she really wanted. I don’t really believe her anyway, I feel like she’s always exaggerating things to get compliments and traction online but once people call it out or disagree she says she’s *obviously* being sarcastic and wasn’t serious.

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
Hmmm I find it all a bit suss. Claiming not to show your baby online yet a photo yesterday showed 95% of the baby, an emoji covering a tiny bit of face. Keep it online or offline, any on and off the fence behaviour makes me think it’s for the aesthetic. Also, (and this is purely me being petty), as a native irish speaker when people who do not speak irish day to day, choose hideous names like BANVA (phonetic version), it’s pretentious. It’s a bit bono for me. I think calling your child an irish name is usually beautiful, but when you go out of your way to choose the most unique “edgy” irish name there is while not speaking the language, it comes across as very middle class. Go to a real Gaeltacht and you will not see anyone with that name, because a native speaker would not name their kid that. There are numerous lovely irish names, if they just tried not to be as alty as possible for once. Banbha reminds me of something a rice, irish woman living in a detached house in grey stones wouldcall their child. Ok rant over

• Haha
Her new insta post is so weird - why are there 5 photos of her posing with flowers in a stinky looking bomber jacket? Is this the content outside of being a mother we get now? Also the way she includes Jason in insta photo dumps as just one of her group of friends is odd considering how much she’d post him before and gush about how in love they were. Their relationship is definitely going downhill fast
i mean to be fair we literally don't know anything about their relationship so can't really make drastic assumptions that its going downhill just bc he isn't being posted as much but of course it's definitely a possibility. idk I just wholeheartedly believe Keelin and Jason have made the most irresponsible decision by having the baby at all. Neither of them are emotionally or financially ready and Jason never even wanted kids so like??? wtf were they thinking?? Keelins honestly disgusting. I only hope that baby has a great life and is well taken care of but I just know the cycle will repeat as in keelin will be just like her mom that she's so desperately trying not to be like. you can already see how awful she'll be in the future

ratgirl69

poor child has to use reusable nappies and wipes that don't work, yet their mam shops at urban outfitters weekly

• Haha
I saw saorise and jason out clubbing in July just before keelin had her baby. they were soo touchy and looked like a couple ngl I thought it was so strange
This is why you don’t get engaged to and marry a guy you barely know 🤢 I think fundamentally she wants to be the cool girl, so she’s not going to call him out on this stuff so she can seem chill and nonchalant but like oof

I personally would never want any of my family members seeing me MAKE OUT with my partner, let alone whilst I’m just in my underwear.

everything with this lot is just so weird and creepy.

RALN

Bit insensitive mentioning the 5% thing over and over like catch a grip your no better than any other mother.

BC3F7BDD-850C-42A1-A8A0-F7760B952B82.jpeg

nonono she literally just drew a brown line under her lip. like a VERY prominent brown line. WHY 😭 like in the actual video it shows up WAY darker. this is painful

Also this whole interaction where jason was making a harmless joke and keelin took it SOOOOO serious and poor jason had to say over and over "im only messin". she took it SO seriously. Keelin honestly looks exhausting to deal with in a relationship. You have to walk on eggshells and can't even joke around. Something about their relationship is so so off. nothing about them being together feels right. I really don't feel like they're compatible. Keelin shouldn't even be in a relationship I feel. I don't think she's stable enough for one. Like jason doesn't need to put up w all that shit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
Dunno if this has been mentioned in here before. But I took a look at saoirses Instagram a few days ago and seen she has a pic of her standing next to what looks like keelin and Jason's bed and the caption is something like "I hate it when you're with him". It probably wouldn't seem weird except I seen on here before people were picking up a bit of an inappropriate vibe with the way she acts with him.
in saoirse's last video it seems like keelin is seething at the attention jason is giving saoirse, idk if she realises it or not. saoirse and jason are playing guitar together, and keelin starts complaining about having nothing to wear whilst saoirse is wearing her top, looks directly in the camera, complains to jason about him leaving his shoes on the floor (he ignores her) saorise goes and changes her top, keelin comes back and starts talking (jason ignores her again and carries on playing guitar) and then keelin says "oh the armpits are a bit wet" to embarass saoirse.

idk how to explain it without it sounding overly analytical, but keelin radiated insecurity and attention seeking in that moment, im surprised saoirse left it in. she reminds me of those girls that try to embarass you infront of boys

have also noticed that keelin has started to adopt saoirse's sense of humour with all these insta stories. personally i dont find keelin very funny at all, even when i enjoyed watching her a couple of years ago i found her comforting but not neccessarily funny. idk seems like she's done that thing again where she moulds her personality around someone else. i guess shes stopped being jealous of ellie now and has moved on to saoirse

On the point about Jason and Saoirse having a weird relationship, I remember there was a video that Keelin did w Jason, Saoirse and Paul. One of the questions that Keelin asked Jason was “have you ever thought of kissing my sisters” and Jason said yes, and Keelin asked which one and Jason said both. At the time I thought this was weird, because in that vid Saoirse’s 19, Jason’s 25, Jason would’ve known Saoirse since she was 15 and he was 21, AND LIKE THIS IS YOUR GF’S SISTER oh my gosh. Even the 4yrs before dating, isn’t it weird to think of kissing ur friend’s sister who’s 6 years younger than you and that you met while they were still in secondary school? And I think Keelin’s response to him was like “oh that’s cool”. I don’t have sisters so I rlly don’t know how these dynamics work, but I don’t know how u wouldn’t think ur bf is a creep for that. Also I’m not mentioning Ellie’s age in all this because I genuinely don’t know how old she is.

• Sick
Total nonsense. As is needing someone to come over while she showers. Did we all not just pop them in a basket, strapped bouncy chair by the bathroom door and have a quick 3mib shower?
She martyrs and dramatizes everything

ButternShpuds

Is womansplaining a thing but to women? Because that’s what I feel like she does when she’s talking about motherhood
This is such an accurate description you're bang on. It has to be made into a term now.

The way she prattles condescendingly telling women how to "woman" is so totally womansplaining.

Saoirse does it too about sex. They think they are so new with their perspectives but it's so fucking tiresome.

queencarmen

VIP Member
so she cant even do a food shop on her own but she can take her baby to her sisters gig for no reason lol

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
Is this not the same girl who said her mam was gonna sell her house to her?! I can’t watch a video of hers for my personal sanity, but what in gods name has she said about her poor mum?!?
she said

- said a lot of her childhood was full of rage, worried about being screamed at
- felt like a burden
- mam said she made a lot of sacrifices for her
- says her mam always called her a liar
- never had a good mother relationship until she moved to london
- never had a female role model
- her mam doesnt like her as a person
- her mam kicked her sisters out (im guessing because shes selling the house)
- felt she and her sisters couldnt act like kids
- "she was so horrible to me for a lot of my life"

• Wow

cloudymoon

i think it’s some sort of narcissistic thing that she thinks she’s super young to have a kid - as though just because no-one in her friendship group has kids that means no-one in the world her age does, like she doesn’t see life beyond her own circle??

also it’s so beyond cringey her and her friends posting names similar to banbha like ‘barbra’ and her calling her ‘bambi’ as if it’s some private ‘in’ thing to know her name. Like literally no-one cares about seeing her face or knowing her ‘special & unique’ name stoppppp

queencarmen

VIP Member
The thing is, my main point was it was stupid and unfair to air her dirty laundry about her mother out there. Literally one post later is someone branding her mother a narcissistic mother and ‘clearly abusive’ despite knowing barely anything about her and never meeting her. THAT is the danger of sharing stuff like this online for an audience. People make their own assumptions. Imagine a stranger branding you a narcissistic abusive mother because of a video your daughter made!

bimbopop

She makes one YT video a week and needs to hire a cleaner cause shes overwhelmed…? Where’s your perfect man helping you out??