Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cactusjane

I think the commitment to defining herself as a 'milf' is very telling. So she finds value in her looks and the fact that she has a baby. That's all? Nothing else?

Having a baby is so all consuming that I'm not really surprised she has made it her new main personality trait but it's pretty boring now. Boobmilk and boyfriend praise are not what the audience is here for I don't think

Also the babywearing farmer lady has some points, but I think she might be operating under the impression that there are little to no other parents on this thread. I think the issue is more with her preachy tone than the content of her points.

Reactions: 14

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
How awkward is it when she says she doesn’t feel sexy anymore because she’s had a child and Jason would call her a ‘sexy little slut’ to try and give her confidence?! Sorry what🤣 ‘he loves me for things that are outside of my huge tits and huge ass’ alright keelin we get it you have boobs(don’t get carried away with your ass)
but why in fck would you have a baby and get engaged to someone without being sure of that beforehand?

And says the only time she feels intimacy in a relationship is being sexually desired and having sex, that’s absolutely tragic and I don’t think these two truly ‘love’ each other or know what real love means, they were just having loads of unprotected sex and confused the two.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

turbomunch

Chatty Member
I saw a tiktok this morning of a girl who’s a full time law student with a newborn. She does uni from home while her boyfriend goes to work. She cleans, watches her lectures and studies all while feeding both herself and the baby. She doesn’t hold the baby 24/7 - when it cries she picks it up but other than that the baby lies beside her while she does what she needs to do. Keelin has set herself up for failure always having the thing glued to her. She can’t complain and cry over how needy the baby is and how she cries when Keelin is out of site. That’s not normal. Keelin has created that. Not saying she should be a superhero and start college like the girl off tiktok, and I’m sure the girl off tiktok struggles and there’s things she doesn’t show, but it shows that people just get on with life once they have kids and it’s not normal to stick them on to you like an extra limb

Reactions: 13

bimbopop

You can see on Eimear’s story she’s eating steak again, she’s two steps away from posting a PLT haul at this rate

• Haha

anna2402

The new TikTok about her mum is very personal. She says she had cut off all contact but hopes to rekindle their relationship in the future. Obviously that is heartbreaking and no one can judge her decision becasue God only knows what went on in that house over the years, but I do question the sharing of this info online.
She wants attention and validation from strangers on the internet.

Madamex

VIP Member
I thought the "my baby is a genius" thing was a joke, but I think it was on tiktok that there was a prompt like "screenshot your last 10 google searches" and one of Keelin's was "is my baby a genius" 🙄
Imagine how disappointed she'll be when the baby turns out to be of normal intelligence and that she herself is not a perfect mother. And that her parents weren't actually that bad.

• Heart

ratgirl69

Whenver i watch jason with keelin's sisters i see his response to the question whether he has thouhht about ellie and saoirse in a sexual way 😃🤯😅 it would drive me mad if i was keelin as ghey constantly around and he looks like he really would get on with saoirse at times
I saw saorise and jason out clubbing in July just before keelin had her baby. they were soo touchy and looked like a couple ngl I thought it was so strange

• Wow
  • Sick
It really hit me how Jason and keelin have really spedrun this relationship, like a child and an engagement in little less than two years, it seems they had a friendship, both had feelings for eachother (more so keelin for Jason) and essentially gaslit themselves into thinking they wanted all of this and now reality has set in where the honeymoon phase is gone and they’re left trying to hopelessly convince themselves that this was right choice all along. I genuinely feel for them if this is the case.

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Yep it is her full time job. She claims she earns 6k a month. Her boyfriend works at Urban. She dragged him to London to move in with her and her 2 housemates, got a cat, and then decided to get pregnant and drag him back home to Dublin and expected her parents to let them live there. She now says it wasn't planned even though there's literally tons of vids where she talks about trying for a child and not being on contraception, and she made no effort to find a place in Dublin before going.

He never used to dress like that before Keelin convinced him they looked like siblings (because she is so androgynous, apparently) and should therefore have a communal wardrobe.
It was so creepy how she use to talk about trying for a baby etc like how irresponsible can you get, doing pregnancy tests casually in her vlogs it was beyond weird. Also Jason is in the closet sorry not sorry

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Ellie just posted her grad photos on instagram and didn’t post any of keelin… she’s always seemed jealous of ellie and saorise’s close relationship and i honestly get the feeling that ellie gets annoyed by her
I wouldn’t post a picture of my sister and my niece either if she was so loudly preaching that she doesn’t want her child’s face shown on the internet all the time… and there ain’t no way I’m posting a pic with an emoji covering it’s face like it’s a kardashian ☠

cruel_brunette

I’ve been following Keelin for literally years and I used to love her videos. These days i don’t know it’s just all so fake or something ?? Like first she said shed be putting the baby all over social media and now she won’t be at all (i’m not too bothered about seeing her child so i don’t care) but just like things like this. Saying she has no money but lives in Dublin city centre about to have a baby any minute ?? I’ve even met her myself when she lived in Galway and she was so rude. i’m aware i could of caugjt her on a bad day but i’ve heard this from so many people. Her videos are just so contradicting and then airing all of her mothers dirty laundry all over youtube ?? She seriously needs some professional help from a therapist (this time a few months ago she was putting out videos about how depressed she was and everything ??) just super super confusing stuff 🤷‍♀️

Can she not have a 5 min shower while Jason holds the baby before he goes to work? Or put the baby in a cot with the door open in case she cries? Hop in, quick splash of hot water not exactly outside of the realm of possibilities?!

queencarmen

VIP Member
she's done the title change again lol...she changed the video that was called "it gets better" to "getting out of a depressive slump"...
she's shameless
1667320420215.png
1667320452149.png

• Haha
  • Wow

anna2402

I do find it a bit contrived to say oh we’re not sharing her name or any photos of her, but here please watch this video of me giving birth.

She has built a career selling her life online. Would be quite weird if she just never acknowledged She was pregnant. Her life is her content. I do get why she is keeping the child's face private and personally I wouldn't put my child's picture online. I watched the birth video and thought it was lovely but if ibwas the child i dont know how id feel in years to come having it on youtube. At the end of the day her career choice is hers but a child can't consent to being plastered on the Internet.

queencarmen

VIP Member
She seems like the most bitter person ever, and so defensive. It's no wonder people seem to dislike her in real life. Major toxic friend vibes. I can't imagine her being happy for anyone else.

queencarmen

VIP Member
I think the commitment to defining herself as a 'milf' is very telling. So she finds value in her looks and the fact that she has a baby. That's all? Nothing else?

Having a baby is so all consuming that I'm not really surprised she has made it her new main personality trait but it's pretty boring now. Boobmilk and boyfriend praise are not what the audience is here for I don't think

Also the babywearing farmer lady has some points, but I think she might be operating under the impression that there are little to no other parents on this thread. I think the issue is more with her preachy tone than the content of her points.
Her focus on being a MILF I see as a sad attempt to find some weird form of male validation even though she's happily engaged and has a child. I find it odd and a bit forced to be honest

also she's lucky her followers all kiss her arse because the fact she made a sponsored lovehoney video about a MARILYN MONROE VIBRATOR whilst proclaiming to be a feminist etc etc is revolting

queencarmen

VIP Member
She's such a bitch trying to be condescending about a music genre when she couldn't even make it past 1 year of music college and there are multiple comments saying that's what his new song sounds like. Also compared to Jason's response she looks like such an arsehole tbf
1666540196699.png
1666540259819.png

also is he really pissing around making music when he has a newborn

Roro2021

Shes saying now she won't be showing pictures of her baby but didn't she say a while back that she thinks people who hide their kids from social media are silly? Tbh its definitely a good change of decision. But I wonder will she change her mind again when she realises bambi = engagement & €€€€

turbomunch

Chatty Member
Sorry the place is literally two rooms and a bathroom what the fuck does she need a cleaner for. I don’t mean she should be down scrubbing floors but her sister and boyfriend basically live there? Wtf?

• Haha