Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Sorry but keelin clearly is very self absorbed and definitely has alot of narcissistic traits she’s said it herself before in the past jokingly or not she’s a complete attention seeker, and if her mam is a narcissist like you’re saying (you definitely shouldn’t be saying) then keelin still shouldn’t be telling that to her followers? The family has problems and is toxic yes but that’s the same for majority of people nobody has perfect parents they just don’t air it out on the internet. Also she says time and time again her mams house is her safe space and is always going on about the love they all have for each other. Yawn

Reactions: 17

queencarmen

VIP Member
She just says stuff like that because she knows the comments will be like "omg keelin this is so beautiful and profound this was so refreshing comforting amazing i relate so much youre an amazing mam well done!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i think its questionable she airs out her mam like that, especially when her dad is a public figure. i wouldnt want my daughter publicly trashing my ex wife

queencarmen

VIP Member
Jason quoting Juno about fatherhood in the latest video had me creased 😂😂 it’s like they think they’re in a movie
that's so cringe omg

also imagine doing a video with your boyfriend about your new baby whilst he wears a top that says "rice tripsies"

idk why but the two of them as a couple absolutely mortify me

• Haha
  • Angry

TrippleCx

I enjoy Keelin and Eimear’s podcast , I find them entertaining. However. their newest podcast video that was uploaded to you tube today was unbearable to watch/listen to because of Saoirse. I’ve never come across someone who loves the sound of their own voice, she talks so much shit. I find her unbearable to listen to. Everything is about her and how great she is, it must be exhausting to be friends with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

oopdedoo2

Keelin blocked me on insta because I liked someone’s comment criticising smoking right next to the newborn loool

• Haha
  • Wow

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I think saoirse is the worst, sorry for the unpopular opinion. She is way more privileged than Keelin, literally does nothing, zero work and lives rent free

queencarmen

VIP Member
imagine calling yourself an artist and then your artwork is mass produced shite quality t shirts with a wonky star sewn on thats peeling at the edges

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
Anyone see this? What’s wrong with the name Aggie like saying something like that is so childish, plus Ellie clearly is off her face in that video so she’s not wrong
What a weird and mean comment to make especially when she now has a daughter. She’s a mean bitch. Plus I’m sure there’s loads of people out there that are gonna dislike the name Banbha or take the piss out of her for it so shouldn’t throw stones in a glass house

This!!! And also, she has shown the baby's face online multiple times. She has no integrity.
Privacy is also the details of the child being conceived (can’t imagine how she will be teased about that in the future), showing everything but her face (ignoring the fact that her face was almost entirely visible in the face swap pic with Eimear, and in the charity photoshoot) and all the rest of the detailed content about her child. Not necessarily judging the sharing of some of these details it’s just the hypocrisy. Everybody knows the name of the child because she hardly kept it a secret so she will be easily identifiable once she enters school. I don’t blame Keelin at all for the weirdos on the internet, it’s awful to think about but her child will be so easily identifiable to anybody with bad intentions - Saoirse sharing photos of the outside of her flat had already made public where she lives.

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
Totally agree and it's mad that as such a feminist she sticks it to her poor mam constantly and not the man who left her ma to raise them on her own while he shacked up with someone new! Gotta wonde why her mam was so "angry"
I think this narrative that some people on this thread push about her dad “shacking up” with someone else and starting a new family and abandoning his first family is unfair and demonstrably false.

There’s never been any evidence that he cheated on his first wife nor that he just walked out and abandoned his kids. In fact, he is shown to be quite close to all of his children. He (and his wife) helped Keelin out with furnishing her apartment and now helps with childcare too. It seems that of her two parents, he is a support system both emotionally and financially.

The age difference between Saoirse and his youngest child is quite big - so on the surface it looks like they divorced, he met someone new and they had a child. He didn’t abandon his older children and it’s ridiculous to suggest that when he is clearly active in all of their lives. I’m sure there was difficulty as can be expected in all broken families. But none of us are privy to the details.

What I will say though is that adult children do not cut a parent out of their life for stupid reasons. My partner did it and I watched for years as the parent they cut out abused them and I couldn’t do anything about it. Sometimes things were fine, great even but it all switched in an instant.

So unless you have experience with that type of situation, I don’t think it’s appropriate to suggest that Keelin is exaggerating her mother’s abusive behaviour and that she should cut her some slack. Parents can be terrible people too.

Where Keelin went wrong was blasting it all over the internet for everyone to see. Her mother isn’t a public figure but we’ve all seen her face in old posts so I hope none of Keelin’s stans take it upon themselves to approach her in public and say something.

turbomunch

Chatty Member
Sorry I know this is harsh, I don’t want to offend anyone else and obviously she just had a baby but in a recent tiktok or YouTube video she was talking about how difficult it is to find style or wear something suitable for her body because her boobs are huge but she’s still “thin” and her stomach is “flat”. By no means is she overweight but she’s absolutely not thin or flat. I think she’s finding it hard to accept change in her life and had this vision of herself being a milf and wants to keep it that way. She looks like she just had a kid - and there’s nothing wrong with that. Her body is different and it would be very hard for her to be thin again, especially as she was before

• Heart
Sorry to go off topic but I was googling Keelin’s dad’s name out of curiosity and this article popped up. How horrible to dedicate an entire blog post to how (in his opinion) his youngest daughter Cora in photographs has ‘face bloat like she's had an allergic reaction’.

I’d be so hurt if I grew up and read that my dad had written that about me, light-hearted or not. It’s using her for a cheap laugh.

• Wow
  • Sick

queencarmen

VIP Member
Her bod is fab don’t get me wrong but I’ve always thought with the OnlyFans, how many lads who followed her know/watch Sean Moncrieff on anything because that’s ALL I can see in her face she’s the image of him 😭 I’d feel like I was whacking one out to Sean
sorry but this comment is so funny LOL

i think all the sisters look sooo much like sean, especially ellie

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
Someone commented on her tiktok saying that a diffuser will make a room more humid (she was talking about using a dehumidifier in the apartment and then filmed a diffuser). She replied “the diffuser was in another room (persons name) thanks tho 👍” she’s a condescending little bitch. I really hope her bubble gets burst asap
shes so rude to people who genuinely like her and try to give her advice it’s so weird….

queencarmen

VIP Member
Keelin has shown she isn’t a girls girl and is so wrapped up in physical appearance to the point it’s borderline misogynistic. I feel for her daughter to be honest, her view of relationships l, her appearance etc are so toxic

can’t believe I ever liked her videos once upon a time

queencarmen

VIP Member
so someone shouted keelin in the street? she's not a kardashian ffs nobodys going to try and snatch your baby keelin

also i looked at her channel for the first time in ages and it seems her views are back down again now the baby interest is over, so im sure she'll upload some kind of breakdown video with her baby in the thumbnail to ramp up the engagement again like last time

• Haha

Whoamibai

Watching her new YouTube video has made me feel uneasy, feel like he’s she’s close to losing it. Also I’m calling to her and Jason will break up when he’s taking his parental leave for sure.
I was really shocked when said she said that J would come home in the evening, there would be no food in the house and he would then ask her "what are we going to have for dinner?" 😬. Or when she said they split the bills equitably, ie. She pays for more than him.

Seems like he's not taking much or any responsibility, makes sense now why the sister is always there helping. I'd say K is genuinely under a lot of pressure.

Genuinely feel a little sorry for Jason, he seems passionate about having a career in music and his music is good!!, but as a young parent he’ll never fully get to explore that side of himself and give it the time and dedication to make it a career. Also keelins attitude is genuinely fucking terrible, constantly talking about ~positivity~ and ~manifestation~ but instantly turns on the mean girl when someone disagrees with her or says something that is slightly different to her opinion

Reactions: 15