Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit unfair to post personal stuff like that which portrays her mum in a bad light considering she features in a lot of her vlogs. Idk it just rubs me the wrong way
I totally agree, I think its so unnescary to make personal information like that public.

I really feel for her mom, even if she is as bad K makes her out to be, exposing her online is so cruel and heartless. If her mom is struggling she needs help and compassion, not public humiliation.

Reactions: 15
02DE6F14-628B-47AF-8039-417E87D8D208.jpeg

lmao i rly don't know why keelin ever bothered saying she'd never show her babies face. i knew the moment she first mentioned she wouldn't be showing it that that was a complete lie. She jus can't help it

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why she still bothers covering her face sometimes and other times it’s fully out like pick a stance n stick with it for once girl

Reactions: 3
The new TikTok about her mum is very personal. She says she had cut off all contact but hopes to rekindle their relationship in the future. Obviously that is heartbreaking and no one can judge her decision becasue God only knows what went on in that house over the years, but I do question the sharing of this info online.
I genuinely think one of the reasons she had a baby was because she wanted to prove her mom wrong and show how easy it was and finally be able to say her mom was such a bad mom because she’s doing such a great job, Id say her mom is one of the only voices of reason in her life and when she tells her a hard truth that she doesn’t want to hear she makes these insanely personal tiktoks slatting her mom and “cuts her off”

Reactions: 20
I genuinely think one of the reasons she had a baby was because she wanted to prove her mom wrong and show how easy it was and finally be able to say her mom was such a bad mom because she’s doing such a great job, Id say her mom is one of the only voices of reason in her life and when she tells her a hard truth that she doesn’t want to hear she makes these insanely personal tiktoks slatting her mom and “cuts her off”
I wouldn’t go as far as saying her mother is a voice of reason. Keelin is far too comfortable online and doesn’t have boundaries but that doesn’t mean she’s lying about her mam. When she was moving from London and trying to find someone to take her cat in, she posted screenshots of her mother literally threatening to kill the cat.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t go as far as saying her mother is a voice of reason. Keelin is far too comfortable online and doesn’t have boundaries but that doesn’t mean she’s lying about her mam. When she was moving from London and trying to find someone to take her cat in, she posted screenshots of her mother literally threatening to kill the cat.
I highly doubt her mam would literally kill the cat but she's (the mam) allowed to not want to mind the cat for keelin. its not the mams responsibility, its keelins. She's 24/25 now, she can't expect her parents to be at her feet forever. Plus she can't expect a person (her mam) who doesn't even like cats to mind it for however long. Keelin fully acts like everyone should do everything for her. She's so entitled n she's become soooo much worse since getting pregnant n having the baby. she expects everything to be done for her. its gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
nah she had the baby because her influencer career was failing and i think she pissed off her housemates getting missy moving jason in etc so she knew she'd have to find a new place soon, it was getting to the point where she was going to actually have to get a job so she decided to just get pregnant and move back home instead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching her new YouTube video has made me feel uneasy, feel like he’s she’s close to losing it. Also I’m calling to her and Jason will break up when he’s taking his parental leave for sure.

Reactions: 11
Watching her new YouTube video has made me feel uneasy, feel like he’s she’s close to losing it. Also I’m calling to her and Jason will break up when he’s taking his parental leave for sure.
I was really shocked when said she said that J would come home in the evening, there would be no food in the house and he would then ask her "what are we going to have for dinner?" 😬. Or when she said they split the bills equitably, ie. She pays for more than him.

Seems like he's not taking much or any responsibility, makes sense now why the sister is always there helping. I'd say K is genuinely under a lot of pressure.

Reactions: 16
I was really shocked when said she said that J would come home in the evening, there would be no food in the house and he would then ask her "what are we going to have for dinner?" 😬. Or when she said they split the bills equitably, ie. She pays for more than him.

Seems like he's not taking much or any responsibility, makes sense now why the sister is always there helping. I'd say K is genuinely under a lot of pressure.
I don’t think this is a K vs J thing, some would say maybe she should have dinner made because she’s been home all day but that’s up for debate… what it shows is they clearly don’t communicate, J feels she should be cooking and K feels he should be cooking but neither talk about it. Resentment is building. The learning to drive in 6 months thing is also a bizarre comment.

Reactions: 11

I have no doubt she's under pressure but jesus did they not discuss these things before moving in together let alone before deciding to have a child. How shall we split chores, what standard of cleanliness do you like, do you expect us/you/me to cook from scratch or are you OK with oven pizzas and frozen veg, how do you react to pressure - do you withdraw, do you get angry? Do you think i should handle all night feeds/changes if you are working for a wage? How much money do you think is reasonable to save every month, do you have any savings so far? what was your parents attitude to money and how did that define your attitude? How will you react if we can't pay the bills one month, what are our options? how do you define a successful life, do you want to move out of the city one day, what kind of person do you want our child to grow up to be and how do you think your/our parenting will guide them there? Why do you want a child? What are your views on health, do you take care of your health and how? How do you recharge - do you need alone time, how much, do i need to be out of the apartment? How much sleep do you need a night to function, how do you react if you don't get that?

This is just purely off the top of my head of things I'd want to know about someone before living with them. The fact he's a grown adult working in a clothes shop and he seems unable to come home from a shift and be proactive enough to cook dinner for 2.....? Sorry I know retail can be bleeping tough but when you have a child and new mum at home you need to down a coffee and wake up.

Reactions: 19
Her life will continue to be difficult if she makes it that way. All that talk about there being no support for mothers - I’m actually stunned. Does she expect the world to stop revolving because she chose to have a baby?

Reactions: 7
Just watched one of her vlogs for the very first time and I’m struck by how she said she can’t sleep when the baby is nearby? So she stays awake all night as when the baby moves, she is twitchy? That doesn’t sound healthy at all, it seems like she might need some more support so she can sleep herself. She did say her family wanted to take the baby overnight, she should just let them and let herself sleep. Then she would be in a better state for actually enjoying her time with the baby? Seems like she doesn’t want any advice so I’m sure if anyone said this to her, she’d lose the head completely but it seems so obvious to the rest of us.

Reactions: 5
I have no doubt she's under pressure but jesus did they not discuss these things before moving in together let alone before deciding to have a child. How shall we split chores, what standard of cleanliness do you like, do you expect us/you/me to cook from scratch or are you OK with oven pizzas and frozen veg, how do you react to pressure - do you withdraw, do you get angry? Do you think i should handle all night feeds/changes if you are working for a wage? How much money do you think is reasonable to save every month, do you have any savings so far? what was your parents attitude to money and how did that define your attitude? How will you react if we can't pay the bills one month, what are our options? how do you define a successful life, do you want to move out of the city one day, what kind of person do you want our child to grow up to be and how do you think your/our parenting will guide them there? Why do you want a child? What are your views on health, do you take care of your health and how? How do you recharge - do you need alone time, how much, do i need to be out of the apartment? How much sleep do you need a night to function, how do you react if you don't get that?

This is just purely off the top of my head of things I'd want to know about someone before living with them. The fact he's a grown adult working in a clothes shop and he seems unable to come home from a shift and be proactive enough to cook dinner for 2.....? Sorry I know retail can be bleeping tough but when you have a child and new mum at home you need to down a coffee and wake up.
Might save this for my next relationship! 🤣 good questions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jeeeeesus that new video is bleak. J is honestly a waster, I’m completely stunned at how uneven the division of labour and childcare between them is, especially cos she is such a “feminist”. I don’t think he means bad, he strikes me as just so incredibly immature. They’re in the shits now but they really shouldn’t have had a baby together, at least not so soon. She’s always been so whirlwindy and acting on whims but now there’s a whole new life involved she needs to start taking this tit seriously. Yerman just clearly has a lot of growing up to do. Good luck to them on that 6 month extended leave thing.. which, by the way, why didn’t he take that leave when the baby was newborn? Or maybe when K was hobbling around the gaff in her 3rd trimester? The fact she’s the primary breadwinner AND primary caregiver of their child.. like would he not just quit his job at that stage and commit to being a stay at home Dad. Also such a lol that they’re both gonna miraculously learn how to drive in the 6 months he has off work.

All that talk about there being no support for mothers - I’m actually stunned. Does she expect the world to stop revolving because she chose to have a baby?
Honestly I kinda disagree with you. The world really isn’t baby- or new mother-friendly (or at least Dublin City isn’t). Think about how it’s only recently become more acceptable to breastfeed in public etc. I mean how many newborn babies do you actually see out and about? You are expected to an extent to just stay at home all day with the baby as a new mum.

Reactions: 8
The new TikTok about her mum is very personal. She says she had cut off all contact but hopes to rekindle their relationship in the future. Obviously that is heartbreaking and no one can judge her decision becasue God only knows what went on in that house over the years, but I do question the sharing of this info onl
Jeeeeesus that new video is bleak. J is honestly a waster, I’m completely stunned at how uneven the division of labour and childcare between them is, especially cos she is such a “feminist”. I don’t think he means bad, he strikes me as just so incredibly immature. They’re in the shits now but they really shouldn’t have had a baby together, at least not so soon. She’s always been so whirlwindy and acting on whims but now there’s a whole new life involved she needs to start taking this tit seriously. Yerman just clearly has a lot of growing up to do. Good luck to them on that 6 month extended leave thing.. which, by the way, why didn’t he take that leave when the baby was newborn? Or maybe when K was hobbling around the gaff in her 3rd trimester? The fact she’s the primary breadwinner AND primary caregiver of their child.. like would he not just quit his job at that stage and commit to being a stay at home Dad. Also such a lol that they’re both gonna miraculously learn how to drive in the 6 months he has off work.
I don’t think Keelin wants J to be a stay at home dad - how can she make content full time when 90% of her content rn is moaning, talking about how hard things are with the baby and doing all the housework - what would she do if she had nothing to give out about? She would actually have to put in effort to make engaging content! I think she loves to be a martyr and go without showers (for no reason), make out like she can’t put the baby down for a second, and garner praise and even sympathy for the situation she chooses to put herself in.

Not commenting at all on new motherhood which I know is extremely difficult for anybody but so much of what she gives out about online (and therefore willingly opens up to be criticised about) could be fixed with a bit of common sense and getting over herself.

Reactions: 14
Havent watched her vid and don't intend to but like the above poster said aren't these things you figure out BEFORE a child?? I'd be interested to see how much of their income is from Jason working full time? Could he not switch to part time and help her?

Plus, didn't she say Saoirse was helping out as an "au pair"? Why not ask her to cook?

did they both not realise having a baby is a full time job on its own?? thats why most people wait unitil theyre settled

Honestly I kinda disagree with you. The world really isn’t baby- or new mother-friendly (or at least Dublin City isn’t). Think about how it’s only recently become more acceptable to breastfeed in public etc. I mean how many newborn babies do you actually see out and about? You are expected to an extent to just stay at home all day with the baby as a new mum.
Fair enough, I live in the UK now and it’s pretty common to see new mums with their newborns out and about. In the video, it sounded like she wants every person she meets to stop and be in awe of her baby - sadly childbirth is the most natural thing in the world and she’s not the first one to do it!
I think she likes to be the martyr and make things difficult for herself for example she says she cannot leave the apartment with the buggy on her own so someone always has to be with her. Bearing in mind this is the apartment she chose when she knew she’d be having a baby. Surely she could invest in a lighter buggy so she’s not holed up inside 24/7. I nannied babies as a teenager and used to walk miles and miles with them as the fresh air and movement tired them out!
Totally agree that Jason’s acting like a lemon, he could do so much more to fulfill his duties and take the pressure off her.

She seems like the type that even if he was a stay at home dad she would want to do everything and wouldn’t let him get a look in anyway

Reactions: 3
Fair enough, I live in the UK now and it’s pretty common to see new mums with their newborns out and about. In the video, it sounded like she wants every person she meets to stop and be in awe of her baby - sadly childbirth is the most natural thing in the world and she’s not the first one to do it!
I think she likes to be the martyr and make things difficult for herself for example she says she cannot leave the apartment with the buggy on her own so someone always has to be with her. Bearing in mind this is the apartment she chose when she knew she’d be having a baby. Surely she could invest in a lighter buggy so she’s not holed up inside 24/7. I nannied babies as a teenager and used to walk miles and miles with them as the fresh air and movement tired them out!
Totally agree that Jason’s acting like a lemon, he could do so much more to fulfill his duties and take the pressure off her.
yeah i actually think it is a little different in the UK, but i can imagine it being a lot worse in Dublin

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.