Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she ever even lets him hold the baby unless its for insta pics/YT vids
Funny this, I've said he seemed lazy on this thread but someone today told me it's her leaving him out of the parenting. Now that's someone from his "side" so unsure how true

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think one of the reasons she had a baby was because she wanted to prove her mom wrong and show how easy it was and finally be able to say her mom was such a bad mom because she’s doing such a great job, Id say her mom is one of the only voices of reason in her life and when she tells her a hard truth that she doesn’t want to hear she makes these insanely personal tiktoks slatting her mom and “cuts her off”
I cringed so hard at the post talking about her mum. I think everyone has some sort of family drama, but to put it out there like that? She is not just vocalising her opinions, she's making her family situation public for everyone else in her family.

I doubt she consulted everyone before posting and I guarantee she has hurt and embarrassed more than just her mother by doing that.
If she feels that hurt send that to her directly.
Growth is knowing you will duck up regularly.
Not saying bad parenting is excusable, but she is lining herself up for failure pretending she has parenting down when she has only dipped her toes in it.

Reactions: 12
Funny this, I've said he seemed lazy on this thread but someone today told me it's her leaving him out of the parenting. Now that's someone from his "side" so unsure how true
Seems fitting for her to leave him out so she can make content moaning about him/how hard it is to be a new mam etc. She seems like the type to push everyone away so that she's left to do everything herself so she can get praise & sympathy

Reactions: 6
I cringed so hard at the post talking about her mum. I think everyone has some sort of family drama, but to put it out there like that? She is not just vocalising her opinions, she's making her family situation public for everyone else in her family.

I doubt she consulted everyone before posting and I guarantee she has hurt and embarrassed more than just her mother by doing that.
If she feels that hurt send that to her directly.
Growth is knowing you will duck up regularly.
Not saying bad parenting is excusable, but she is lining herself up for failure pretending she has parenting down when she has only dipped her toes in it.
Totally agree and it's mad that as such a feminist she sticks it to her poor mam constantly and not the man who left her ma to raise them on her own while he shacked up with someone new! Gotta wonde why her mam was so "angry"

Reactions: 8
Totally agree and it's mad that as such a feminist she sticks it to her poor mam constantly and not the man who left her ma to raise them on her own while he shacked up with someone new! Gotta wonde why her mam was so "angry"
I think this narrative that some people on this thread push about her dad “shacking up” with someone else and starting a new family and abandoning his first family is unfair and demonstrably false.

There’s never been any evidence that he cheated on his first wife nor that he just walked out and abandoned his kids. In fact, he is shown to be quite close to all of his children. He (and his wife) helped Keelin out with furnishing her apartment and now helps with childcare too. It seems that of her two parents, he is a support system both emotionally and financially.

The age difference between Saoirse and his youngest child is quite big - so on the surface it looks like they divorced, he met someone new and they had a child. He didn’t abandon his older children and it’s ridiculous to suggest that when he is clearly active in all of their lives. I’m sure there was difficulty as can be expected in all broken families. But none of us are privy to the details.

What I will say though is that adult children do not cut a parent out of their life for stupid reasons. My partner did it and I watched for years as the parent they cut out abused them and I couldn’t do anything about it. Sometimes things were fine, great even but it all switched in an instant.

So unless you have experience with that type of situation, I don’t think it’s appropriate to suggest that Keelin is exaggerating her mother’s abusive behaviour and that she should cut her some slack. Parents can be terrible people too.

Where Keelin went wrong was blasting it all over the internet for everyone to see. Her mother isn’t a public figure but we’ve all seen her face in old posts so I hope none of Keelin’s stans take it upon themselves to approach her in public and say something.

Reactions: 16
I think this narrative that some people on this thread push about her dad “shacking up” with someone else and starting a new family and abandoning his first family is unfair and demonstrably false.

There’s never been any evidence that he cheated on his first wife nor that he just walked out and abandoned his kids. In fact, he is shown to be quite close to all of his children. He (and his wife) helped Keelin out with furnishing her apartment and now helps with childcare too. It seems that of her two parents, he is a support system both emotionally and financially.

The age difference between Saoirse and his youngest child is quite big - so on the surface it looks like they divorced, he met someone new and they had a child. He didn’t abandon his older children and it’s ridiculous to suggest that when he is clearly active in all of their lives. I’m sure there was difficulty as can be expected in all broken families. But none of us are privy to the details.

What I will say though is that adult children do not cut a parent out of their life for stupid reasons. My partner did it and I watched for years as the parent they cut out abused them and I couldn’t do anything about it. Sometimes things were fine, great even but it all switched in an instant.

So unless you have experience with that type of situation, I don’t think it’s appropriate to suggest that Keelin is exaggerating her mother’s abusive behaviour and that she should cut her some slack. Parents can be terrible people too.

Where Keelin went wrong was blasting it all over the internet for everyone to see. Her mother isn’t a public figure but we’ve all seen her face in old posts so I hope none of Keelin’s stans take it upon themselves to approach her in public and say something.
No she’s definitely talked about her dad cheating on her mom and I think he’s spoken publicly about it as well?

Reactions: 1
Did you see her YouTube short yesterday? She is worried about her baby being curved.. she lifts her out of the carrier and she is definitely leaning to the side with a clear bend in her spine 😔
Carrying that baby about in unsupportive carriers is starting to cause damage, I hope it isn't permanent..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I honestly cannot believe how much of a waster Jason is. Has he even attempted to get a job beyond UO or crappy music? It literally saddens me how much pressure must be on keelin rn to do everything and then for him to complain about there not being anything for dinner lol? Could he not just pick something up on the way home?

Also, keelin could def just invest in a travel buggy to get out of the house alone. You can get them for like €20-30. And couldn’t she just wear her in the sling? I know it’s a lil tricky getting them off and on alone but just to pop the shops for 20 mins would be fine, or to meet her sisters in town where she could then have more help?

Reactions: 11
No she’s definitely talked about her dad cheating on her mom and I think he’s spoken publicly about it as well?
Yep I’ve heard that his current wife was a former colleague and they were having an affair.

that was nasty to disclose your mother's mental health issues publicly. Although I don't doubt Keelin went through was she said she did, her mother won't be having more children so speaking out isn't protecting anyone and it's not like when other creators speak about their parents but who their parents are isnt known and they don't disclose their identity.

Reactions: 14
It just looks like lots of digs at J all the time that her and his sister are doing all of the parenting. Her feed barely has him on it, find it so off that she posted lots of meals out with friends/sisters but not a parents first meal out or much of them as a couple with the baby
251BCD02-5217-43D5-A6CA-43BBC8DFF6CC.png

Reactions: 6
The thing with the mother is we all know her name and face. She works in the civil service, people in her work are likely to either know of Keelin or have kids who know of her. They then see Keelins stuff and know this personal information about their coworker. I’m not minimising Keelins experience, but I don’t think that’s something that should be broadcasted when her name and face are clear to see

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t go as far as saying her mother is a voice of reason. Keelin is far too comfortable online and doesn’t have boundaries but that doesn’t mean she’s lying about her mam. When she was moving from London and trying to find someone to take her cat in, she posted screenshots of her mother literally threatening to kill the cat.
Does anyone have these screenshots?

Also, someone mentioned above knowing the mum's face from "old posts" but she has been heavily featured in K's content until as recently as the week the baby was born, so I don't think it's even old, its so recent still. Family relationships are so complicated and no one has to remain a unit just becasue you are blood relatives, but the public nature of her airing her parents issues, her mums issues, is so wrong especially when her dad is a public figure. I see a tabloid picking up on it and it being an even more public thing if she is not careful about what she says - some tabloids covered her giving birth and even Ellie's graduation so its totoally possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah they talked about it in a q&a I distinctly remember it

Also wonder what Ellie and Saoirse think of her slating their mam, so awkward

Saorise video just came on my YouTube and it’s a bit frightening how out of touch she is saying nothing is ever about me I’m not celebrated and said Ellie went to college and graduated? Like is it Ellie’s fault for achieving something and getting a degree she sells t shirts and sits at home is everyone supposed to clap for her? Also her voice is completely different to how I remember the same way keelin changes hers up. Mega cringe

Reactions: 19
Saorise video just came on my YouTube and it’s a bit frightening how out of touch she is saying nothing is ever about me I’m not celebrated and said Ellie went to college and graduated? Like is it Ellie’s fault for achieving something and getting a degree she sells t shirts and sits at home is everyone supposed to clap for her? Also her voice is completely different to how I remember the same way keelin changes hers up. Mega cringe
I find Saoirse woeful to be honest, living the pixie dream girl fantasy but she just makes crap art, smoking as a personality trait and uploads random rambling videos...one of the most irritating out of the lot.

She would be well able to get a degree or work. I'd say she would just love a podcast or something to talk at length just about herself, her art, sexual experiences etc when really she has absolutely nothing new to offer.
Keelin is entitled but Saoirse is a million times worse imo.

Not a massive fan of ellie but she obviously is quite bright and is able to get tit done while also living a party life.

I've been with my fella 9 years and we are both baby mad wanting a family... and nearly 30 and don't have a great living situation, so we are just waiting until we can somewhat provide for a baby.

What the f did Keelin expect having a baby with someone she wasn't with a huge amount of time/live with for long during a housing crisis.

Reactions: 18
I find Saoirse woeful to be honest, living the pixie dream girl fantasy but she just makes crap art, smoking as a personality trait and uploads random rambling videos...one of the most irritating out of the lot.

She would be well able to get a degree or work. I'd say she would just love a podcast or something to talk at length just about herself, her art, sexual experiences etc when really she has absolutely nothing new to offer.
Keelin is entitled but Saoirse is a million times worse imo.

Not a massive fan of ellie but she obviously is quite bright and is able to get tit done while also living a party life.

I've been with my fella 9 years and we are both baby mad wanting a family... and nearly 30 and don't have a great living situation, so we are just waiting until we can somewhat provide for a baby.

What the f did Keelin expect having a baby with someone she wasn't with a huge amount of time/live with for long during a housing crisis.
Anytime I see saoirse try to be profound or deep I just remember her giving sex advice and saying if you want an orgasm just manifest one

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.