Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie is back to insta! I think she decided she didn't want conventional job either, maybe she will also try out youtube

How do these girls have a following. This faux sustainability persona kills me 🙄 it’s so transparent and embarrassing. It must be exhausting trying to keep up this cool girl appearance.

Reactions: 6
Is it even faux anymore? Filming and uploading vlogs of them trying on clothes in the Urban Outfitters changing room doesn't exactly scream eco warrier. I think she holds on to the environmentalist platitudes because she probbaly does believe in them, but its so odd to see her literally saying one thing as she does the opposite.

Like she does write about environmentalist a bit still I think but her content is way more just about herself and being a mammy now. The planet can fall by the wayside now, but I'm sure she will pipe back up about it soon when shes acting like a martyr for using reusable cloth nappies :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Is it even faux anymore? Filming and uploading vlogs of them trying on clothes in the Urban Outfitters changing room doesn't exactly scream eco warrier. I think she holds on to the environmentalist platitudes because she probbaly does believe in them, but its so odd to see her literally saying one thing as she does the opposite.

Like she does write about environmentalist a bit still I think but her content is way more just about herself and being a mammy now. The planet can fall by the wayside now, but I'm sure she will pipe back up about it soon when shes acting like a martyr for using reusable cloth nappies :ROFLMAO:
shes still on the beg for eco friendly shite constantly on her insta stories

Reactions: 2
Her recent tiktok sitting on the toilet with the baby strapped to her? Why can’t the baby go in a basket at the bathroom door. If you’re mid toilet you’re not able to do anything for them anyways whether they’re on your or in a basket near you. Not gonna be a comfortable experience for you or the baby.

She really romanticised motherhood and now it’s hitting her that she doesn’t just have a cute little doll to dress up and write poems to

Reactions: 14
Total nonsense. As is needing someone to come over while she showers. Did we all not just pop them in a basket, strapped bouncy chair by the bathroom door and have a quick 3mib shower?
She martyrs and dramatizes everything

Reactions: 15
Her recent tiktok sitting on the toilet with the baby strapped to her? Why can’t the baby go in a basket at the bathroom door. If you’re mid toilet you’re not able to do anything for them anyways whether they’re on your or in a basket near you. Not gonna be a comfortable experience for you or the baby.

She really romanticised motherhood and now it’s hitting her that she doesn’t just have a cute little doll to dress up and write poems to
Total nonsense. As is needing someone to come over while she showers. Did we all not just pop them in a basket, strapped bouncy chair by the bathroom door and have a quick 3mib shower?
She martyrs and dramatizes everything
careful you'll set off the baby wearing activist again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
careful you'll set off the baby wearing activist again :ROFLMAO:
Nah you won't 🙈 I might baby wear, but the bouncer does an A1 job while I'm in the bathroom. Baby may occasionally lose their mind, and it is handier if someone is here, but needs must at the time. I'm sure she'll figure it out as she goes!

Reactions: 1
She is taking the baby wearing really literally, can she not settle the child without holding her? I know she says it’s not bad to hold a baby all the time which is true but is it doing her mental health any good?

Reactions: 1
She is taking the baby wearing really literally, can she not settle the child without holding her? I know she says it’s not bad to hold a baby all the time which is true but is it doing her mental health any good?
Jason is presumably free in the night since he works retail, and yet she’s constantly babywearing and doing all the feeds etc it doesn’t seem balanced at all. It seems like he just does the ‘cute’ stuff for the benefit of Keelin’s videos. i wonder if she feels so rageful because of him right now?? I think reality has truly set in that she’s a housewife with a new baby and she’s having to do most of it herself

Reactions: 5
Jason is presumably free in the night since he works retail, and yet she’s constantly babywearing and doing all the feeds etc it doesn’t seem balanced at all. It seems like he just does the ‘cute’ stuff for the benefit of Keelin’s videos. i wonder if she feels so rageful because of him right now?? I think reality has truly set in that she’s a housewife with a new baby and she’s having to do most of it herself
Most definitely, Jason acts and lives like a 17 yr old all he cares about is fitting an aesthetic I’d say she’s losing her mind with him turning to a maniac, as she said he told her she’s “scaring him”

Reactions: 3
So true. She seemed to have such a poor view of her own mam and dad and their relationship and parenting. Now she’s having to deal with the fact a baby doesn’t “just need love” and this Pinterest love her and Jason have isn’t enough either

Reactions: 8
Jesus she seems in a bad way in the new video. When she says she has to hold the baby 24/7 does that mean Jason literally never picks her up? That’s shite if so I’d be raging

Reactions: 4
She's such a witch trying to be condescending about a music genre when she couldn't even make it past 1 year of music college and there are multiple comments saying that's what his new song sounds like. Also compared to Jason's response she looks like such an hole tbf
1666540196699.png
1666540259819.png

also is he really pissing around making music when he has a newborn

Reactions: 13
darkwave is so closely related to post punk anyway so it isn't reallyyy a different genre

Reactions: 2
Whenver i watch jason with keelin's sisters i see his response to the question whether he has thouhht about ellie and saoirse in a sexual way 😃🤯😅 it would drive me mad if i was keelin as ghey constantly around and he looks like he really would get on with saoirse at times

You can fully see the baby’s face in her recent tiktok, it’s like she’s soft launching her face at this stage😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenver i watch jason with keelin's sisters i see his response to the question whether he has thouhht about ellie and saoirse in a sexual way 😃🤯😅 it would drive me mad if i was keelin as ghey constantly around and he looks like he really would get on with saoirse at times
I saw saorise and jason out clubbing in July just before keelin had her baby. they were soo touchy and looked like a couple ngl I thought it was so strange

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.