Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having everything Soo perfect for Instagram 😹 her food, house, clothes I could go on has to be chic, boohoo insta style ☹ I love looking at people's houses on there, but I couldn't live with all that ' clutter ' she loves... I wonder if her boyfriends Xbox/ play station has to blend in with all her crap..I wonder what he says about it? 🙄

Reactions: 4
When she tries to do an ad but you can’t tell what she is advertising because she has so much crap in the shot 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How the hell did she do a home work out in those chunky trainers? Platform's are not practical for working out 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I do hope all her crap outside didn’t get *too* ruined by this evenings downpour

(🤞🏻😏🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like how she says outdoor rug like that’s a normal thing that people have. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two giant parcels have arrived today.. and now she’s going shopping. Just what the house needs, more mountains of crap.

Reactions: 4
Two giant parcels have arrived today.. and now she’s going shopping. Just what the house needs, more mountains of crap.
She'll get lost one day 😆 There is crap eveywhere. There is no way a burglar wouldn't give themselves away wading through the tat or change their mind!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe this lassie is still wasting money buying all this crap for her house. My boyfriend and I moved in to our first home 2 years ago and we don’t even have half the crap - we have been doing it room by room making sure we have decent furniture that will last us years.

Also annoys me how she has a caption that has nothing to do with the picture!? Talking about the last day of school showing a pic of her sofa..

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe this lassie is still wasting money buying all this crap for her house. My boyfriend and I moved in to our first home 2 years ago and we don’t even have half the crap - we have been doing it room by room making sure we have decent furniture that will last us years.

Also annoys me how she has a caption that has nothing to do with the picture!? Talking about the last day of school showing a pic of her sofa..
It stresses me out! Where do they sit? Where do visitors sit? Where do visitors eat? Do visitors eat with giant wooden spoons? Why does she put jugs on the bed??

🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be exhausting being on holiday with her everything she does is for the gram🥴🥴

Reactions: 12
She is literally documenting every second of her holiday.. like I don’t mind holiday posts but she must never put her phone down and must have to carry around 2 portable chargers

Reactions: 6