Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gaaaah even her Instagram stories are cluttered to duck, I don’t even know where to look. Why does everything in her life have to be overkill?

Reactions: 5
Gaaaah even her Instagram stories are cluttered to duck, I don’t even know where to look. Why does everything in her life have to be overkill?
This is exactly what I thought! I have to skip through them as there’s so much going on it makes my head hurt! Not exactly a good promotion of the app😂😂

God she really must be glued to her phone! Her stories are hardly snap and send as well with all the stuff she does to them to make them aesthetically pleasing. Her bf must have the patience of a saint!

Reactions: 3
God she really must be glued to her phone! Her stories are hardly snap and send as well with all the stuff she does to them to make them aesthetically pleasing. Her bf must have the patience of a saint!
I don't understand how they are enjoying a holiday together when she is on instagram so much. Imagine if he proposes and she doesn't get it on video. I bet she makes him reenact it for content.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand how they are enjoying a holiday together when she is on instagram so much. Imagine if he proposes and she doesn't get it on video. I bet she makes him reenact it for content.
Sadly, this is totally something I could see her doing. Imagine all the inane insta posts and stories there would be. Wonder how long she’d make her followers wait for the RiNg ReVeAl 😂

Reactions: 6
Her holiday snaps are filtered to duck!! Like the filter blurs the edges of real life objects. Can she not put her phone down for an evening and just enjoy herself, without uploading 283 terribly overcrowded stories 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Omg that reels post! First off, can see how much she is crunching that stomach to get her feet above the water in the Hot tub (not very chill if you ask me!) but the jeesus Christ the snorkelling bit... is he trapped under there?! I’m genuinely terrified he is running out of air there!

Reactions: 2
Omg that reels post! First off, can see how much she is crunching that stomach to get her feet above the water in the Hot tub (not very chill if you ask me!) but the jeesus Christ the snorkelling bit... is he trapped under there?! I’m genuinely terrified he is running out of air there!
It certainly doesn't look relaxing!

The clip of her boyfriend looks more like a scene from a horror film!

Does it annoy anybody else that she mutes her stories (excluding the ones of herself) or is it just me?

Like if I watch a story at the beach it’s nice to hear the waves to create the atmosphere etc but she always makes them silent

Do you think she's on holiday? I've not seen a single post from her.......................................:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4