Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have a spinal curvature? If not, then why the hell does she stand like that in her pics??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me who doesn’t fancy the idea of eating with a wooden spoon? Imagine being such an Instagram bellend that you film yourself arranging pieces of strawberry in your smoothie bowl.

Reactions: 11
She literally lives for the gram 🤦 everything has to fit into her perfect little squares & the insta lifestyle she loves 😂

Reactions: 1
Whatever happened to having a bowl of cereal for breakfast or a slice of toast!
Lol I know 😂 everything has to be so picturesque these days 😂 I must say now and again I do like egg and avocado on toast but that’s definitely not for the 'graaaam... I just slap it on the toast and stick my egg on top!

Reactions: 2
Lol I know 😂 everything has to be so picturesque these days 😂 I must say now and again I do like egg and avocado on toast but that’s definitely not for the 'graaaam... I just slap it on the toast and stick my egg on top!
Ooh, love avocado on toast. With salt. Keelie would recommend serving it on a plank of driftwood garnished with an array of wildflowers in front of a stencilled wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh, love avocado on toast. With salt. Keelie would recommend serving it on a plank of driftwood garnished with an array of wildflowers in front of a stencilled wall.
Sat cross legged on a Jute rug with a gifted candle blowing in the wind

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she bought a bamboo ladder. A BAMBOO LADDER. Was there an inch of unused space in her house?

• Haha
These home Instagrammers always make me laugh - all this tat and useless clutter everywhere but then cheap, plastic, basic sockets and light fittings. Simplest way to make your house look more appealing is changing light switches and ceiling roses. But no, she’s spent another £50 odd today on absolute crap

That bleeping ladder. Then she had to buy something to purposely go on the said ladder. What a complete waste of £20??? Did like the bowls though. Imagine if they ever moved house the amount of actual SHITE they’d have to pack. The amount of money she spends on bollocks she could have actually bought some decent furniture.

Reactions: 8
That bleeping ladder. Then she had to buy something to purposely go on the said ladder. What a complete waste of £20??? Did like the bowls though. Imagine if they ever moved house the amount of actual SHITE they’d have to pack. The amount of money she spends on bollocks she could have actually bought some decent furniture.
Just seeing photos of all the ahit in her house stresses me out 🤣 I imagine her house to be filthy cause she’s got so much crap and doesn’t do actual work so can’t imagine her to clean her house. Omg she is going to need about 4 lorries to move her crap, Sean’s stuff will fit on his backseat. 😬

Reactions: 7
I still find it totally bizarre that she set up her kitchen as if it were a bedsit and then uses the living room for something totally different. Why wouldn’t you have the office as part of the dressing room and then rather than having to wedge a sofa into the corner of the living room that, lets be honest, is never used, you could have a comfy, cosy living room without the smell of the chilli and nachos you’ve cooked

Reactions: 9
I still find it totally bizarre that she set up her kitchen as if it were a bedsit and then uses the living room for something totally different. Why wouldn’t you have the office as part of the dressing room and then rather than having to wedge a sofa into the corner of the living room that, lets be honest, is never used, you could have a comfy, cosy living room without the smell of the chilli and nachos you’ve cooked
I’ve just looked through her feed (and now I have a headache, sensory overload) trying to get an idea of what the kitchen is like. Is that brown leather corner sofa in the kitchen?

Reactions: 3
I’ve just looked through her feed (and now I have a headache, sensory overload) trying to get an idea of what the kitchen is like. Is that brown leather corner sofa in the kitchen?
Her kitchen and lounge are all one room. And then she has the office/sofa room in the front of the house

Yeah and then she’s got an office with a sofa bed wedged into the corner of the living room. I mean, each to their own, I just find it a bizarre use of space 😂

Reactions: 3