Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she's on holiday? I've not seen a single post from her.......................................:rolleyes:
the reels are terrible

she’s literally just gone for content I think, because she’s spent the whole time showing us videos rather than just enjoying it

Reactions: 2
I think she’s angling to get into the insta travel sphere. But her content is so dull. Yeah it looks lovely but she’s just posting what is essentially the same picture over and over again! We don’t need to see a rotation of the sea, swimming pool, food and cocktails every 3 hours!

Reactions: 6
She goes on holiday about 5/6 times a year usually. Last year she went to Thailand for a month didnt she plus going abroad at every half term.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I mean when I’m on holiday i’ll post maybe 2-3 stories whilst i’m there, because at the end of the day you do secretly want everyone to be jealous 🤣

But when your holiday is showing it off every 5 minutes you cross that line and just look like a big showoff, your holiday pretty much exists for the purpose of IG and that is really really sad

Reactions: 8
I think she’s angling to get into the insta travel sphere. But her content is so dull. Yeah it looks lovely but she’s just posting what is essentially the same picture over and over again! We don’t need to see a rotation of the sea, swimming pool, food and cocktails every 3 hours!
Remember when she went to Bali and had one day out exploring the island, with every other day being at a cocktail beach bar?

Remember when she went to Bali and had one day out exploring the island, with every other day being at a cocktail beach bar?
Remember when her and her friend bought those floating breakfasts in the pool and all their food was cold because they spent so long taking the perfect picture for Instagram🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if she will have to quarantine when she’s back...where I work are making you take it unpaid if you’ve visited a country that is on the list 😬

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she will have to quarantine when she’s back...where I work are making you take it unpaid if you’ve visited a country that is on the list 😬
She's a teacher who knows when her term starts so should have planned in case of needing to quarantine. She will be rightly in the tit if she has to miss the start of term.

She's a teacher who knows when her term starts so should have planned in case of needing to quarantine. She will be rightly in the tit if she has to miss the start of term.
Yep, work in a school too and they sent out a policy about going on holidays before summer. Basically don’t go.

Yep, work in a school too and they sent out a policy about going on holidays before summer. Basically don’t go.
Same! We had to fill in a form with dates if we were but basic message was don't. I had no intention anyway and Keelies is all for instagram as I feel like I'm with them 😂

Same! We had to fill in a form with dates if we were but basic message was don't. I had no intention anyway and Keelies is all for instagram as I feel like I'm with them 😂
Same 😅 I wouldn’t go anyway as we are still in a pandemic but that’s personal preference!
She’s 100% just for the content!

Reactions: 1
Same 😅 I wouldn’t go anyway as we are still in a pandemic but that’s personal preference!
She’s 100% just for the content!
I'm the same! Definitely! How she is enjoying herself when constantly filming is beyond me.

Reactions: 1
Aren’t her school term times slightly different too, she has a shorter summer break to account for a longer winter break? So she would start back earlier than other schools... interesting

Oh Keelie darl, I honestly can’t tell how beautifully blue the water is on your boat trip because of ALL THE FILTERS! Unreal indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh, she’d make the River Trent look bright blue with that filter wouldn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WE'D WE'D not wed Keelie. 🤦🏾‍♀️ It has a bloody apostrophe. How she became a teacher, I will never understand.

Reactions: 4
What is this obsession with showing your coffee cup? Like congrats, you bought a coffee, well done for your major life achievement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just when I thought she couldn't get any worse she's started doing the clicking thing that influencers seem to love 🙄