Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she be bothered to lift that tray of tat off the toilet seat every time she wants to go!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she put a tray on flowers on the toilet?
I very much doubt it lives there. It's for the gram. I don't know why every photo has to have a tray with some fake plants and a candle on. It would have looked fine without, probably better as it wouldn't look fake and set up. It's so cringe! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For the amount she’s spent on the utter shite in her house that is purely for the gram, she could have actually redone her bathroom. I’m all for revamping what you’ve got but seriously - black electrical tape on a shower screen?! SO impractical. How is she going to clean that?! It’s ridiculous lol

Reactions: 12
In her bathroom she has ten plants / succulents. TEN!!!

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH tit EVERYWHERE.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like if you went round to her house, one room would be laid out like a magazine shoot (on crack) and the rest of the house would be an absolute tit tip. And I bet everything is covered in dust because there’s no way she dusts all the tit she hoardes

Reactions: 5
How they don't trip over or get lost among the tat is beyond me. The house is just full of useless tit.

Reactions: 3
Hating on the cat and her cartoon villain smile has me convinced.. she’s an evil wench.

• Haha
Reactions: 4