Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is that bike thing?! Can they not just have an empty space? Literally everywhere has to be filled with crap.

Reactions: 10
‘That’s it guys for my home wear haul!’

Home wear. Sorry, is your home wearing these things? It’s just so much tit everywhere. She says her bedroom is now calm and peaceful, but it’s not. The clutter is horrific. Hope nobody lights a match near the gaff because that wicker filled tit storm would go up like a Christmas tree.

She is just such an insufferable twit. She can’t just have a coffee and a cookie, she has to put them on a bleeping plank of wood on a throw, with a filter on. Stoppppp.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Home wear. Sorry, is your home wearing these things? It’s just so much tit everywhere. She says her bedroom is now calm and peaceful, but it’s not. The clutter is horrific. Hope nobody lights a match near the gaff because that wicker filled tit storm would go up like a Christmas tree.

She is just such an insufferable twit. She can’t just have a coffee and a cookie, she has to put them on a bleeping plank of wood on a throw, with a filter on. Stoppppp.
Grates on my skin too!
She buys so much tat that her home is becoming a more like an junk yard.
Half the tit she doesn't even need.

Reactions: 2
Bragging about her holiday upgrade 🙄 I wonder if that’s because Joanna booked Mexico 🤦‍♀️🤣 not jealous though are you Keelie

Reactions: 3
I think Joanna is lovely..
But does anyone else get slightly weird vibes from the boyfriend? Can't put my finger on it. i’d bet any money that she is holding out for a proposal ASAP but he seems to be the.. free spirited type, not sure how to put it. Always has a weird expression on his face on the occasions when is she includes him in her pics or stories.

Reactions: 2
I think Joanna is lovely..
But does anyone else get slightly weird vibes from the boyfriend? Can't put my finger on it. i’d bet any money that she is holding out for a proposal ASAP but he seems to be the.. free spirited type, not sure how to put it. Always has a weird expression on his face on the occasions when is she includes him in her pics or stories.
Yes his weird expressions have been discussed at length on her thread haha

Reactions: 1

Hahahahah my fave .. 'wicker filled tit storm' your not wrong though. So much stuff EVERYWHERE the amount of dusting she must have to do makes my head hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This woman wastes so much of her life and money making everything look “instagramable”. She bases everything she ever does on whether it’ll look good for Instagram. Honestly she needs to get a life. It’s embarrassing to watch. Also, that bleeping office is a waste of space.

Reactions: 10
It’s all so beige. There’s nothing exciting.

I do like the pink door. It’s not revolutionary but it’s a nice shade of pink. Probably the only thing with personality in that house!

Reactions: 5
She is actually bat tit crazy. Every little thing is for the gram. At this point is that house even functional as somewhere to live?! That picture makes my head hurt. Why are there so many tables? Why is everything so close together? Looks like a home catalogue threw up on everything.

Reactions: 6
Haha I came to comment on that. Why would you want a vase on a wooden plank on your sofa. She must just spend all day moving stuff around like an idiot.

Reactions: 3