Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her boyfriend have anything in that house of his? Or is it all shoved in a cupboard because it doesn't blend in with her style/ taste??? She has sooo much stuff all over , must take her foreverrrrr to dust & clean 😂

Reactions: 1
Argh she left that beautiful *gifted* Elizabeth Scarlett cushion out in the rain all week! Send them to me Elizabeth and I will cherish them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way she fidgets when trying anything on drives me insane. I call it the pinch and pull. She does to every dress/skirt she wears. Also does it to the shoulder as well.

Reactions: 5
The talking stories 😂 I can’t deal with how she just constantly states the obvious ‘this is a white dress’, ‘so this one is like green and blue’.... thanks for clarifying that Keelie or I’d never of known. The faces she pulls too... I’ve never known anyone so in love with themselves!

Oh and buying bags just to hang on doors for pictures on Instagram. Is she for real. What a sad little life she has 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She just talks like everyone and everything is below her, and don’t get me started on her over pronunciation of words and raising of her sentences at the end..
Oh look at me with my 50 dresses I didn’t need but don’t worry you are all going to pay for my haul with my affiliate links at the end 🙄

Reactions: 6
The clothes are filtered to death on her stories though. Surely if she wants people to buy through her link she should show the actual colour of them

Reactions: 4
"Like..like...like...like ...like...like...like...like"
Great vocabulary for a teacher 👍

Reactions: 2
Eep that last story where she cuts off just as Sean is about to add lighter fluid to the already happily burning away fire pit 🙈

Eep that last story where she cuts off just as Sean is about to add lighter fluid to the already happily burning away fire pit 🙈
Scientific experiment maybe? 😆 She should light up one of her horrible polyester dresses, it would probably be more flammable... she's such a twit can't stand the witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“PINK DOOR REVEAL”

it’s a bleeping pink door love, you don’t need to REVEAL it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d like to know why she isn’t in work...
I think she said that her school has a rota and she’s only in 1 or 2 days a week? I have quite a few friends who are teachers within multi academy trusts like Keelie, and they don’t seem to be in that often either. Seems to be because they can easily spread mass resources around the trust which stand alone council schools can’t.

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad these women are the role models of our youth 🙄
She's probably one of the teachers "too scared" to return to the workplace but will happily break social distancing when it suits her social life

Reactions: 2
She's probably one of the teachers "too scared" to return to the workplace but will happily break social distancing when it suits her social life
Please no teacher bashing!!! I personally only know 1 teacher who doesn’t want to go back and he had Covid!

Reactions: 5