Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she ever had to make a home insurance contents claim they would think she was trying to commit fraud. “Sorry, you have 15 side tables just for your living room?? And 348 throws?”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A black wall in the bathroom. Jesus Christ, what next?
I came on to mention that! Makes the room look quite small I think. And I was a bit 😮 at them painting those crappy vases black ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR! After she spent all that time stencilling it.

Reactions: 4
I’m shocked she went for black, doesn’t fit in with her insta grid theme

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it's to do with her doing anything but advertise WW for months. Is it like SW where you can't work for them and do adverts for other companies maybe? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I think she’s worded those posts cleverly, I reckon they've stopped the partnership cos she doesn’t follow WW anymore and has changed her whole brand (🤮) to lifestyle and fashun. Makes sense that they wouldn’t be interested in her being an ambassador anymore given her current content. I think she will have wanted to keep the partnership going for the coin / exposure hence that she doesn’t like the “community” anymore. Just my two cents anyway!

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering if she left so she can focus on home ect which she has been trying despite questionable taste to do for months. Either that or they got rid of her as she doesn't even follow it anymore. I don't as a fellow teacher understand how she does so little. I feel sorry for her pupils with a teacher who is clearly more interested in buying tat all day long than teaching them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her grid gives me a bleeping headache with those filters. I could never buy anything she recommends for the home because it probably looks NOTHING like her pictures because she’s filtered it to death. Not only that, there’s so much bleeping crap, would be an absolute nightmare to clean, which makes me think she doesn’t do it! I mean hats on the wall?!?! Wtf! And don’t even get me started on the garden jeeeeez

Reactions: 8