Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not usually one to comment, but I found this thread and it’s hard not too.
I feel VERY sorry for her boyfriend. Buying a house is a joint effort, I’m sure she didn’t pay the deposit and mortgage by herself yet all that house is, is her stuff! No sign of her partners stuff, nothing in that house that shows his personality! It’s really wrong, I feel for him. I couldn’t be with someone like that.
I'm amazed there's any room for him at all between chipmunk chops and her mirror. She clearly thinks she's an 11 when she's a 6 at best. Someone commented on here way back that they'd met her IRL and she was a witch. I believe them.

Reactions: 4
I had to 🙄 at her attempt to diversify her feed... with accounts that are all just the same tit she posts herself. A desk with peonies is a desk with peonies is a desk with peonies, that ain’t diverse love.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it normal to have decking that takes up most of the garden?
It just looks so.. big?

Reactions: 5
Your actually meant to have planning permission for decking if it takes up more than 50% of your garden

Reactions: 6
What an awkward typo on her latest post. Why does she never proof read anything....

Reactions: 2
What an awkward typo on her latest post. Why does she never proof read anything....
Just saw your post and went to have a look on her profile... don’t know what I was expecting but it wasn’t that. Oh dear!

Reactions: 2