Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me! I'm pretty glad I cannot view going by comments here. I'm sad but not surprised things haven't improved with Ava's behaviour and more importantly how Keeley is dealing with it, or not as it happens.

Reactions: 5
So Ava has tipped up a whole box of baby milk powder all over the carpet and is sat playing in it, most parents would explain that it's wrong and take her away from it and clean it up, instead Keeley decides to film it & post it on her insta!!!

Thank god it's only baby milk powder & nothing more sinister!!!

Reactions: 9
Oh dear,Ava this morning has emptied all Ivy's milk powder over the floor and is sitting in it playing.All Keeley can say is something like "don't trust a quiet toddler" Hello Keeley,why aren't you watching what your children are doing,don't leave them on their own or at least get Steve to watch them.

Reactions: 8
Ava knows she gets away with everything so she will keep pushing the boundaries.
She is certainly the boss in that house, she has them both wrapped around her little finger.

I also really wish she would stop comparing them both, it's so sad how she seems to pit them against each other all the time.
It's not a competition, Keeley, yes they are sisters, but they're still individuals.
Ffs all kids are different, when is she going to grow up & realise this??!!!

Reactions: 6
She wants to be thankful that IVY is the opposite to Ava, imagine having 2 ferel kids 😳

Reactions: 8
Ava is on one today,eating bits of both doughnuts,keeley's reaction "oh you are so naughty" and laughs..If she doesn't want her daughter to get up to all sorts,put it out of her reach and keep an eye on her.

Reactions: 3
Ava is on one today,eating bits of both doughnuts,keeley's reaction "oh you are so naughty" and laughs..If she doesn't want her daughter to get up to all sorts,put it out of her reach and keep an eye on her.
She either sets these things up or leaves those girls unsupervised for long periods. Both of which shouldn’t be happening.

Reactions: 4
Why is she filming her painting all over her lovely toys? 🙄
Get some paper or a colouring book for the child!
I'm sure Keeley just let's her do whatever she wants for a quiet life.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she tell her no? Would she let her paint on the walls too..I wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 5
I see Ava has got hold of the pink stuff, so dangerous it’s insane

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How the duck does a 2 year old get hold of this, take the lid off it and make this mess? Proof that Keeley isn't watching her.
My god ALL cleaning products should be bloody locked away when there is two young children in the house.
This is bloody irresponsible & needs addressing before one of those girls really harm themselves.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10