Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck does a 2 year old get hold of this, take the lid off it and make this mess? Proof that Keeley isn't watching her.
My god ALL cleaning products should be bloody locked away when there is two young children in the house.
This is bloody irresponsible & needs addressing before one of those girls really harm themselves.
Came here to say this, in the next story she admits she left Ava unsupervised and ‘she thought she’d gone downstairs’ she is still a toddler at 2 and shouldn’t be left to walk downstairs on her own. Keeley as someone who has followed you for a while, please get a grip of the situation

Reactions: 4
How the duck does a 2 year old get hold of this, take the lid off it and make this mess? Proof that Keeley isn't watching her.
My god ALL cleaning products should be bloody locked away when there is two young children in the house.
This is bloody irresponsible & needs addressing before one of those girls really harm themselves.
Its madness,I have trouble getting that lid off so how Ava has managed it god knows..Does Keeley not realise that stuff is toxic..Please tell me she's not just left it there..

Reactions: 2
From what we’ve seen previously Ava can’t keep anything out of her mouth so she’s probably eaten some too 😕
I’d be in a blind panic if I found my kids covered in a cleaning product and I’d be straight on the phone to the doctors in case they’d eaten any.
Keeley seems nice enough but she’s a poor parent most days.

Reactions: 6
I appreciate having 2 young kids at home is hard work ( I've had 4) & I know sometimes you can take your eye off the ball for a second or two, but this is bloody dangerous.
It's like it doesn't even faze her at all, jesus I'd be beside myself and feel as guilty as hell if I'd done that, yet she thinks it's ok to film the aftermath and post it on social media.
Pure madness!!

Reactions: 5
From what we’ve seen previously Ava can’t keep anything out of her mouth so she’s probably eaten some too 😕
I’d be in a blind panic if I found my kids covered in a cleaning product and I’d be straight on the phone to the doctors in case they’d eaten any.
Keeley seems nice enough but she’s a poor parent most days.
She’s actually said Ava was covered in it head to toe, so likely that she may have consumed it. I don’t think Keeley recognises it’s herself to be honest.

She’s actually said Ava was covered in it head to toe, so likely that she may have consumed it. I don’t think Keeley recognises it’s herself to be honest.
If Ava is covered in head to toe in it there is a strong possibility she has eaten it especially as she has a habit of eating stuff she isn't meant too..I can't understand why Keeley is so blase about it,I would be ashamed to post it on social media for all to see..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else convinced Ava ate some of that pink stuff the little tit eats everything I can’t believe she was left alone with it and keeley doesn’t seem one bit concerned! I feel like ringing the bloody police that is some serious neglect that will make her so poorly if she’s ate it and is being left!

Reactions: 8
I’m just in shock at what’s happened!! How the hell are both parents so unbelievably oblivious and letting this continually happen. Ava is going to end up doing some serious damage to herself if they keep leaving her unsupervised. I hope she hasn’t eaten any of that Pink Stuff.

As people have stated it must be hard work having 2 kids under 2 but keeley seems to lack basic common sense!!

See shes now gone private 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
By your posts on this thread it's unbelievable. Accident waiting to happen.....said this months ago when I watched her let the child eat seaweed off the beach and also put stones in her mouth without even a "don't do that " just kept filming.

Maybe I was a neurotic Mother but duck me. Dogs pish and tit there not to think of what else could be there!

I'm questioning Keeley's mental health to be honest 😥

By your posts on this thread it's unbelievable. Accident waiting to happen.....said this months ago when I watched her let the child eat seaweed off the beach and also put stones in her mouth without even a "don't do that " just kept filming.

Maybe I was a neurotic Mother but duck me. Dogs pish and tit there not to think of what else could be there!

I'm questioning Keeley's mental health to be honest 😥
Definitely not neurotic but a good mum!
I know Keeley has been struggling and says she’s spoken to the doctor but where’s Steve while Ava is playing with dangerous cleaning products?! It’s beyond belief what she showed today.

I have a little boy one month younger than Ava and a 10 week old and can’t even tell you how hard it is but there’s no way I’d let him run riot and messing with cleaning products 😖 those stuff are locked away in lidded boxes in a cupboard with child locks on. Is her mum not in her childcare bubble?

How can you tell if a person has gone private please.?
No idea but I know I don't see Keeley's stories anymore, assumed she's had a cull .

She seems more fixated in selling that fucken shite these days than anything else.

Fit her better to fix her attention on her children. Not one to judge but last I seen her stories were uncomfortable to watch. Kinda glad I don't see anymore with the comments on here. Worrying for sure. Hope she's ok.

No idea but I know I don't see Keeley's stories anymore, assumed she's had a cull .

She seems more fixated in selling that fucken shite these days than anything else.

Fit her better to fix her attention on her children. Not one to judge but last I seen her stories were uncomfortable to watch. Kinda glad I don't see anymore with the comments on here. Worrying for sure. Hope she's ok.
Spot on this 👆

Reactions: 2
I know Keeley has been struggling, but as it’s been mentioned here, where is Steve? Why isn’t he helping at the weekends, or is he just as distracted as Keeley. I worry for those girls to be honest. I think Keeley can be a great mum, but some of what’s happening is basic common sense.

Reactions: 7