Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been doing stories? I've not seen her in a week or more! Was hoping all was ok.

Did anyone see her stories earlier this evening,I'm not sure what Ava said but it sounded very much like bloody hell !!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her stories earlier this evening,I'm not sure what Ava said but it sounded very much like bloody hell !!
Yeah, think it was for sure, but even more shocking was the fact Keeley thought it was funny.
Honestly, when Ava was born I thought she was adorable .... now ..... serious devil child. She has that crazy evil stare, she's ferel, eats absolutely everything and has some weird habits and behaviours that should have been nipped in the bud long ago.
I really don't think she's adorable anymore 😔

Reactions: 5
Yeah, think it was for sure, but even more shocking was the fact Keeley thought it was funny.
Honestly, when Ava was born I thought she was adorable .... now ..... serious devil child. She has that crazy evil stare, she's ferel, eats absolutely everything and has some weird habits and behaviours that should have been nipped in the bud long ago.
It see
It was shocking that Keeley thought it was funny,she seems to find most if not all of Ava's bad behaviour hysterical..If they don't nip the swearing in the bud now,who know's what Ava will come out with next..

Yeah, definitely did. I didn’t find it funny. I always feel bad posting on this thread but Keeley needs to get a grip on Ava’s behaviour

Reactions: 4
I really think Keeley needs to keep a closer eye on Ivy, too busy chatting to her phone and not seeing that Ivy was chewing a crayon.

Reactions: 3
I really think Keeley needs to keep a closer eye on Ivy, too busy chatting to her phone and not seeing that Ivy was chewing a crayon.
Came on to say exactly the same 🤔 like surely if we seen it so did she?, the mind boggles!!

• Wow
She must've blocked me as I'm not seeing any of her stories. Ah well, less uncomfortable watching for me.

Keeley really needs to watch what Ivy is putting in her mouth.re the crayons.Even with Ava saying "Leave Ivy" Keeley still takes no notice,she is more interested in her HB buys.How long will it be before Ava starts 'decorating' the newly painted walls.

🤦‍♀️ I can’t believe that this morning she’s left Ava refilling a box of washing powder. She’s clearly not paying attention as Ava has also added grit salt to the box.

• Wow
  • Haha
Why is she even allowing a 2 year old to play around with wash powder unsupervised.
Seriously Keeley, keep an eye on that child, if she doesn't injure her baby sister she is going to be injuring herself!!!

Literally cannot watch her anymore
She seems to get a kick out of Ava hurting ivy as she hasn’t bonded to ivy all too well that’s been made very clear
She is just the priority child and number one and no one else will come near!
Too carry on filming and laughing when ivy was distressed and clearly being hurt is disgusting and I’m sorry but I also got the impression Steve wasn’t too impressed with being filmed either and to me looked so disconnected like having this second baby has put a massive divide between them
He does constantly like Rebecca lambs underwear pics etc too

Reactions: 8
Poor Ivy, you could see how distressed she was yet Keeley carried on filming and laughing.
My god talk about favouritism, Ava is going to be a right spoilt little madam if they don't pull the reins in on her behaviour soon.
Going & knocking on old people's doors isn't on either, has Keeley no control over that child at all?!!!

Reactions: 7
Surely they could see that Ivy was distressed by Ava pulling her arms! Put the phone down and discipline your child!