Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That incident with the Pink Stuff was shocking and could have turned out so bad ... she’s lucky Ava has been ok ... why aren't these cleaning products out of bounds and securely locked away ?

That incident with the Pink Stuff was shocking and could have turned out so bad ... she’s lucky Ava has been ok ... why aren't these cleaning products out of bounds and securely locked away ?

It surely can't be for gram content? Surely???? Hmmm....

It surely can't be for gram content? Surely???? Hmmm....
I don't think it's for gram content but I do think she doesnt keep an eye on Ava and leaves her to her own devices..She said she had been sorting out their clothes in their wardrobes,either do the job when Steve is around to keep an eye on them both or do it whilst both girls are in same room as her..If she realised Ava had gone quiet there is a strong possibility she was up to something,we've seen it before with the washing powder,the baby milk etc...

Reactions: 4
What’s with the cha cha slide dancing in her dressing gown with nude pants or bottoms on! Not what I want to see on my Friday eve!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s with the cha cha slide dancing in her dressing gown with nude pants or bottoms on! Not what I want to see on my Friday eve!
I’m not sure what I’ve just watched my I think my insides even cringed
Lost the plot

• Haha
She’s at it again this morning doing these TikTok posts, I see what she’s trying to do she just doesn’t have the style or personal or frankly rhythm to do it! It makes me cringe

Reactions: 2
She’s at it again this morning doing these TikTok posts, I see what she’s trying to do she just doesn’t have the style or personal or frankly rhythm to do it! It makes me cringe
Just watched it
Cringed so hard for her

• Haha
Oh Keeley, stop filming and start intervening please! Very unconventional to watch Ivy playing with a balloon and then see Ava push her face into it 😟
I just came on to say the same thing. She pushed ivy's neck which is not good for a baby!

Oh Keeley, stop filming and start intervening please! Very unconventional to watch Ivy playing with a balloon and then see Ava push her face into it 😟
Just rewatched it. Feel so sorry for poor little ivy 😢

Reactions: 1
Oh my gosh. A literally pushed the back of I neck with two hands and her face was right in the balloon. It’s not even a gentle push A is stood over her so there would have been some pressure. K please please stop filming and stop A before something serious happens. I was waiting for I to knock her head into the mirrored fire surround. This really worries me.
8BC3F2E9-069F-4D78-8621-CE63ED380C99.jpeg
0982D48B-799B-4711-85B7-FF81E98BFCF9.jpeg
B0BF1213-BB62-46A1-B6F2-5CD77BDB155E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
And the way Ava was laughing right before she did it....creepy AF. And the gritted teeth as she squeezed Ivy.....😬 Very concerning to see it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
And the way Ava was laughing right before she did it....creepy AF. And the gritted teeth as she squeezed Ivy.....😬 Very concerning to see it!
I know I've said it before but Ava is a devil child

Oh my gosh. A literally pushed the back of I neck with two hands and her face was right in the balloon. It’s not even a gentle push A is stood over her so there would have been some pressure. K please please stop filming and stop A before something serious happens. I was waiting for I to knock her head into the mirrored fire surround. This really worries me. View attachment 517021View attachment 517022View attachment 517023
Omg!!!! Things haven't improved i see. How worrying 😔

I just don’t understand how Keeley can sit there recording this type of behaviour from Ava, laughing at it, and not doing anything? It’s really worrying.

I don't have kids so might be way off but isn't Ava too young to have a proper glass to drink from? Surely that's not right yet? Is it?
Just have visions of her breaking it or something far worse 🤔