Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness I don't usually get bothered by seeing what some accounts do but have had to unfollow Keeley today as I'm so concerned about what her child is allowed to do that's I think is just dangerous. The fluff eating was bad enough but today I've seen her daughter squashed into a plastic storage box. The lid wasn't quite on but god forbid one of the kids clicks the lid shut. Oh my goodness why oh why. I know kids play in boxes but not plastic ones with the lid on. As a parent myself it just made me shudder. I wanted to message her out of concern but darent in case she took it the wrong way and everyone parents theirmown way but good god that was dangerous. I can tell bear to watch anymore.

Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness I don't usually get bothered by seeing what some accounts do but have had to unfollow Keeley today as I'm so concerned about what her child is allowed to do that's I think is just dangerous. The fluff eating was bad enough but today I've seen her daughter squashed into a plastic storage box. The lid wasn't quite on but god forbid one of the kids clicks the lid shut. Oh my goodness why oh why. I know kids play in boxes but not plastic ones with the lid on. As a parent myself it just made me shudder. I wanted to message her out of concern but darent in case she took it the wrong way and everyone parents theirmown way but good god that was dangerous. I can tell bear to watch anymore.
It was horrible to watch, just horrible

Why does she always sound so miserable. Anyone else get the feeling shes struggling with the 2nd baby?

Reactions: 6
I saw this and was mortified. Literally thought she could suffocate. And she was just standing there laughing 😔

Reactions: 2
I saw this and was mortified. Literally thought she could suffocate. And she was just standing there laughing 😔
I’m really worried about what I’m seeing. I really like her and don’t like to talk ill of her. But that child in plastic Container is shocking. What’s next. Bag over her head!
It takes seconds for anything to happen and I hope it doesn’t.
K looks ill.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t look well I totally agree. Definitely struggling I hope she seeks help before Ava gets hurt because some of the things I’m seeing are scary.

Reactions: 3
Oh my life, I’m sorry but all she’s done since having Ivy is moan. If it’s not about ivy sleeping & crying it’s about Ava whinging, filming her messing with that lipstick, just stop her! Tell her no & take it off her, don’t just laugh in her face & film! She should just be grateful for what she’s got. Her mums practically with her 24/7 & Steve’s at home. I wish she’d just shut the duck up!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she thinks something is up with ivy because she isn’t like ava was 🤔

Reactions: 1
Please tell me she knew that man that Ava kept saying Hello to and eventually rode on the lawnmower with 😳

Every time I watch her stories it makes me feel a little bit more uneasy 🙄

Please tell me she knew that man that Ava kept saying Hello to and eventually rode on the lawnmower with 😳

Every time I watch her stories it makes me feel a little bit more uneasy 🙄
Different man - the one on the lawnmower is her stepdad.

Different man - the one on the lawnmower is her stepdad.
Ah right, I didn't watch on, and had the sound off, saw her shouting to a man then the clip with him and switched off then ... Phew ! Not quite so worrying then

I wonder if she thinks something is up with ivy because she isn’t like ava was 🤔
Don’t think she realise that every baby/child is different
She can’t base this time round with a newborn on the same basis as Ava
Ivy clearly has some reflux or issues going on that needs to be addressed
That’s life though