Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well duck me, she’s starting to really piss me off! Letting Ava have that bar of chocolate out the fridge I can sort of see its chocolate but letting her eat the playdoh & continuing to record her! Simply tell her no & get it out of her mouth! Once baby number 2 comes along she’s going to struggle big time I think!

Reactions: 4
well duck me, she’s starting to really piss me off! Letting Ava have that bar of chocolate out the fridge I can sort of see its chocolate but letting her eat the playdoh & continuing to record her! Simply tell her no & get it out of her mouth! Once baby number 2 comes along she’s going to struggle big time I think!
I’m not one to pull up parenting skills because I have a toddler and they are quiet frankly hard work but that girl is feral when the baby comes she is going to run rings around both of them

But filming it and laughing isn’t content

I’ve stayed away from this thread because I’ve always liked Keeley and her account but letting Ava eat the fluff out of the tumble dryer WTAF 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve stayed away from this thread because I’ve always liked Keeley and her account but letting Ava eat the fluff out of the tumble dryer WTAF 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly it’s worse than when she drank the dirty water from the sand tray outside while standing on it abs then eating frozen chips directly from the freezer
Don’t film it - control your child

Reactions: 8
Honestly it’s worse than when she drank the dirty water from the sand tray outside while standing on it abs then eating frozen chips directly from the freezer
Don’t film it - control your child
I know. I’ve got a 3 y/o so I know kids can be pretty gross but I can’t imagine a single scenario where I would get my phone out to film it rather than take it off them and tell them not to do it ever again. Crazy way to approach parenting!

Reactions: 5
I know. I’ve got a 3 y/o so I know kids can be pretty gross but I can’t imagine a single scenario where I would get my phone out to film it rather than take it off them and tell them not to do it ever again. Crazy way to approach parenting!
All she does is laugh at her ... That godawful laugh that sounds like a starter motor 🤣 Really grates on me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree, the stuff she just stands by filming while Ava eats is downright irresponsible to say the least! They were at the beach one day and she let her put seaweed directly from the sand into her mouth. I've seen Ava eat sand, seaweed, play doh and God help us fluff from tumble dryer! I know toddlers are prone to putting stuff in their mouths but to stand by filming and laughing is not on.

Reactions: 7
I feel the same.. I would be taking it out of my child’s mouth before I filmed. I also would not be encouraging a child to stand on something to perform and shout “get down” safety first. I just don’t understand why anyone would film or encourage this. Each to their own, but it surely will further encourage the behaviour from a child.

Reactions: 1
She’s removed that story of Ava eating tumble dryer dust .. it actually made me feel 🤢
I think Ava is beautiful but she’s soon going to turn into a brat if she’s not checked

I used to really like Keeley’s stories but recently she’s been driving me mad with the laughing while watching Ava doing some dangerous things.
I had to unfollow!

Her stories today of Ava on the playground equipment, just filming her laughing when she's hurt herself & then got stuck with her reins - so dangerous!

I'm unfollowing as can't bear to watch anymore. The tumble dryer fluff was awful, poor girl

I don’t know what’s happened to her🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually thought Ava was going to fall or worse still strangle herself & she just kept on filming & laughing & at one point joked about Ava eating the sand, then calling her a disgusting child under her breath.. I would of wiped the sand off her little hands, put my phone away & played with her

I don’t mind keeley but letting Ava feed ivy tonight. She just ripped her bottle out of her mouth whilst she was feeding ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don’t mind keeley but letting Ava feed ivy tonight. She just ripped her bottle out of her mouth whilst she was feeding ☹
It was horrible to watch, really upset me, also when she was talking story after
Story about ivy not being right and then her other half had her when she was asleep. It she looked like her wasn’t supporting her head and I honestly couldn’t imagining sitting on the sofa
Telling the world about my newborns problems whilst my husband
Was
Sat there holding the baby? My husband would say ‘what are are you doing? Your baby needs you not instagram’!!!!!!

No no no no no Keeley
That made me so uncomfortable to watch she’s not a toy doll
All she’s gone on about the last few days is that little one is struggling with feeds and is uncomfortable so her first thought is I know I’ll lay her on a funny angle abs let my 2 year old feed her shoving the teet in and out of her mouth and then bash her with a cloth

Fml she’s so irresponsible stop filming and control your child “it might be cute” to you but to me it’s a disaster waiting to happen

Reactions: 6
No no no no no Keeley
That made me so uncomfortable to watch she’s not a toy doll
All she’s gone on about the last few days is that little one is struggling with feeds and is uncomfortable so her first thought is I know I’ll lay her on a funny angle abs let my 2 year old feed her shoving the teet in and out of her mouth and then bash her with a cloth

Fml she’s so irresponsible stop filming and control your child “it might be cute” to you but to me it’s a disaster waiting to happen
I have always liked Keeley, but recent filming worries me. I worry little one will now pick baby up like a doll one day when k back is turned for a second.
K doesn’t look well at all at the moment. I don’t want to sound judgmental. But recent filming worries me

I agree with all the comments above. Someone will surely message her and mention it 🤷

Poor wee baby will have problems feeding and her poor mouth will get sore with the bottle being shoved in and out like that 🙄

I agree with all the comments above. Someone will surely message her and mention it 🤷

Poor wee baby will have problems feeding and her poor mouth will get sore with the bottle being shoved in and out like that 🙄
If anyone does mention it - that person will only get blocked and called out as a troll

I certainly agree that she doesn’t look well
She needs to prioritise her kids and forget instagram and fm

I’ve also always liked her, but I’m struggling with how she’s acting towards the baby. It’s like she’s so worried about Ava feeling pushed out🤷🏻‍♀️ Always got the phone in their little faces

I’m the same I’ve always liked her but maybe it’s not a cranial osteopath she needs,it’s not allowing her toddler to feed her newborn