Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her story about struggling? Seems to have been deleted now. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Reactions: 2
Watching stories with the baby on the floor and Ava running around makes for uncomfortable viewing. I’m on edge, hoping she doesn’t fall on her or kick her.

K really looks like she’s struggling and needs help. I hope she gets help that she needs

Just wish she would put the phone down and concentrate on what Ava is up too especially when she is around Ivy.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't have the teat full when feeding her. This causes excess air to enter the little one and in turn cause wind. Shes also lay " smiling" away but she's clearly full of wind. This could possibly be why she is also so unsettled. She definitely has acid reflux, you can see the pain she is in... however she also seems to have alot of wind. She should invest in some DR Brown bottles. They have a funnel running through the middle to avoid the baby taking in air and causing excess wind.

She doesn't have the teat full when feeding her. This causes excess air to enter the little one and in turn cause wind. Shes also lay " smiling" away but she's clearly full of wind. This could possibly be why she is also so unsettled. She definitely has acid reflux, you can see the pain she is in... however she also seems to have alot of wind. She should invest in some DR Brown bottles. They have a funnel running through the middle to avoid the baby taking in air and causing excess wind.
I messaged her ages go recommending Dr Browns and dentinox colic drops but she said she didn’t want to change 🙄

• Wow
I messaged her ages go recommending Dr Browns and dentinox colic drops but she said she didn’t want to change 🙄
The baby looks like she could do with a massive hug. Swaddled. I feel like I want to pick her up of the floor and hold her in tight. It’s so risky a baby on the floor with a toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I noticed the teat situation, it’s the number one rule when feeding , it’s probably the simplest of thing that’s causing the baby to be uncomfortable

Did anyone see the state of Ava, covered in Sudacrem!?!?!? Omg, what is she doing when Ava is upstairs alone, getting into all-sorts! It's making me furious, supervise your children, put the damn phone down😤

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the state of Ava, covered in Sudacrem!?!?!? Omg, what is she doing when Ava is upstairs alone, getting into all-sorts! It's making me furious, supervise your children, put the damn phone down😤
I just don’t understand having a stair gate and leaving it open

Reactions: 6
The baby looks like she could do with a massive hug. Swaddled. I feel like I want to pick her up of the floor and hold her in tight. It’s so risky a baby on the floor with a toddler.
I was so apprehensive watching this and lots of other stories she's posted. Ava seems very hyper and heavy handed with the baby, uncomfortable to watch ☹

I do think she’d have been better dealing with Ava instead of filming her. Like others have said, close the stair gate or what’s the point?

Reactions: 3
It’s called pace feeding and they actually recommend this now. They recommended it when I had my baby 2 years ago but ignored it as it doesn’t seem right!

That poor baby
She looks in so much pain it’s heart breaking to watch
Why feel the need to film her
Pick her up and cuddle her and comfort her

I’m really uncomfortable watching her, the stories about her being on her left side and the whole time the teat isn’t full she’s too busy on her phone . It’s too much with two children that age

Genuinely curious if she's winding the baby as it was still laid down in the same position after feeding. I've had a reflux baby ans they are hard work.

I’m really uncomfortable watching her, the stories about her being on her left side and the whole time the teat isn’t full she’s too busy on her phone . It’s too much with two children that age
I’m on edge when the baby is on the floor. Why the stair gate wasn’t in this am I’ve no idea.

My heart was in my mouth when she ran upstairs and left baby on floor.
She needs to take some time away and concentrate on her not her phone.

I’m really surprised at how she’s acting, it’s like she wants people to think Ava is carefree & feral .. letting her get away with stuff just for the gram, makes zero sense & I’m to starting to feel sorry for that baby 😞