Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive only follwed her page for a month ot so but shes Boring and her content is non existent unfollwed now
It's the same everyday. And while I think Ava is a gorgeous little girl, she appears to do whatever she likes while Keely just films herself with that really annoying laugh.

Just wish she'd discipline her once or twice ! And I'm not a Mum but I sometimes cringe at some of the things she allows her to do thinking it's an accident waiting to happen 🤷

Reactions: 5
It's the same everyday. And while I think Ava is a gorgeous little girl, she appears to do whatever she likes while Keely just films herself with that really annoying laugh.

Just wish she'd discipline her once or twice ! And I'm not a Mum but I sometimes cringe at some of the things she allows her to do thinking it's an accident waiting to happen 🤷
Same
I have a little one who is a similar age and the things she lets her do like last week licking dirty water from a dirty wheelbarrow. I wouldn’t dream of allowing half of the things she lets her climb over while she’s sat at the other side of the garden

Reactions: 2
Same
I have a little one who is a similar age and the things she lets her do like last week licking dirty water from a dirty wheelbarrow. I wouldn’t dream of allowing half of the things she lets her climb over while she’s sat at the other side of the garden
And today's story is more of the same, trying to eat sand and shells/rocks 🤷

And a very wrong naked picture. I'm off to report it as it's definitely not something that needs to be seen 😥

Reactions: 1
Wow that picture on her story 😣 probably already being circulated by peadophiles 😢

Reactions: 1

Snap! Im not one to comment on parenting, but she allowed her little one to actually put dirty sand in her mouth. She laughs at her climbing how are children meant to learn if your sat there laughing at things they should be getting told no not to do. Also please tell me someone else as also noticed how she puts on a sad voice in nearly every story! So damn annoying or and the way she always sniffs up

Reactions: 3
And the FM tit is driving me mad! Why do these accounts make separate pages for it but continue to peddle the crap between her and Gemma, they have made me not ever want to purchase it

Reactions: 6
She recorded her daughter eating frozen chips she had taken from the freezer surly that could give her an upset tummy what i thought was why bloody record her for the whole of instgram to see very strange

• Sick
She recorded her daughter eating frozen chips she had taken from the freezer surly that could give her an upset tummy what i thought was why bloody record her for the whole of instgram to see very strange
I know! And don’t get me started on her standing in the sand tray! Don’t film her get her out and tell her no
So dangerous if she falls head first onto the concrete

Man alive she’s boring

She’s made a fm account and still posts the “inspirational” MLM crap on her fed

And the lip smacking is getting as bad as the Lambetons

Ughhh the bloody FM stuff
Her saying repeatedly that she’s hit pearl means tit to me just another step on the conning ladder I’m guessing

Whyyyyy does she talk so slow and quietly like she’s sucking through her teeth

The FM now is getting irritating!

• Haha
Please duck off with the FM tit!!!
It’s driving me mad and everyone else doing it just duck off!!!
She always speaks so quietly and child like it’s very annoying

Reactions: 4
I was sucked into the FM thing and bought some for me and the husband. Neither smell anything like what they say they will(surprise surprise) and the male one had the aroma of a well used cat litter tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 2