Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just wants to desperately join Laura Bentleys bandwagon with her weight loss posts. It’s all about that external validation yo.

Reactions: 9
She just posted a pic covering all the kids faces (hers included) I’ll actually have an ounce of respect for her if she keeps it up, but I know as soon as the right pay check comes along she will give up their privacy as quickly as possible! 🙄 please sez continue to give your kids the privacy they deserve since you know you and mini man are massively disliked by so many people

Reactions: 13
She just posted a pic covering all the kids faces (hers included) I’ll actually have an ounce of respect for her if she keeps it up, but I know as soon as the right pay check comes along she will give up their privacy as quickly as possible! 🙄 please sez continue to give your kids the privacy they deserve since you know you and mini man are massively disliked by so many people
I came to say the same! This won't last Sez.

Reactions: 4
Front camera v reverse camera.
Show us 2 side by side using the same camera Sez.
---
It's only because a poster said if they did have friends over that she'd be sharing a photo of them but covering their faces lol so she's just proving that today in fact they did have friends over

Reactions: 13
Front camera v reverse camera.
Show us 2 side by side using the same camera Sez.
---

It's only because a poster said if they did have friends over that she'd be sharing a photo of them but covering their faces lol so she's just proving that today in fact they did have friends over
No point covering faced when you have a whole feed of their faces still.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone help me out with which is the before and which is the after? Your girl is confused 😵💫
View attachment 2471287
---
What a difference that week or so made 🙄
View attachment 2471293
---
Why is her jaw so weird? Has she fucked up her face with too much Botox?
---
I’ll stop 😂 but who is she kidding*? This “before” photo looking the same as this photo from late August. She’s definitely messed up her jawline with something.
(*A fair few people apparently 😂😂😂)
View attachment 2471303
The most recent one just looks tired and washed out, maybe that's the secret? Stress? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, basically she is now going to copy Laura Bentley? The whole "i was fat and sad and now I'm skinny and happy" thing. Whilst also claiming that size doesn't matter.

Yeh. Cool story sez

She can shout out all she wants about her weight loss and the bullshit about size doesn't matter.. at the end of the day she is still a nasty arsed witch, with a very dark heart and soul. Shes a narcissist and a hateful bleep.

Reactions: 20
Could just be the cousins…

Reactions: 2
This is so telling. On Laura Bentley’s latest post Sarah has liked it and commented…. Nothing from Laura not even a like or a comment back… Laura’s liked and commented on other pictures…. So so telling isn’t it? Plus with Laura not visiting swamp park.. 🤔🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is so telling. On Laura Bentley’s latest post Sarah has liked it and commented…. Nothing from Laura not even a like or a comment back… Laura’s liked and commented on other pictures…. So so telling isn’t it? Plus with Laura not visiting swamp park.. 🤔🤔
And the separate outings when they were in Sydney for wicked

Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHA Sez throwing tit at the wall and literally seeing what sticks. Like everything though?! This won't last babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s be real though hard work with exercise and eating right is the only way to do it, all her dribble about finding your glow and how her pink is coming back is just bullshit for her stupid followed to fall into. Even Laura who has had success has said time and time again it’s hard but you just have to do it. Nothing else works. It had better not be affirmation cards

• Haha