Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, she stood up against a wall side ways with a filter so she looked blurry… to tell us that sharing about the boys is yuck. But she just shared them “grieving” for content. That is yuck to me!
She has zero content without the kids. She is clutching at this “community” she can prey on I mean create to help people’s mindset no matter how much fat they have.
She is a tit human, who would take her seriously?

Reactions: 37
She needs to start selling 'something' to continue to fund her lifestyle. Look at Jess Wilson... funded her home via those crappy photo albums.

Reactions: 11
I’m going to bed with the mindset that I will wake up a rich supermodel who exclusively models activewear you can wear to the theatre. My coach Sezzy K from The Mindset Way tells me if I have the mindset it will come! How cool is that!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who is this I found from 2022? And the neck tattoo...
I didn't realise just how much weight she had put on!

Her doing yet another AD for a sex toy?! Say LEVEL UP one more time babes. Then her showing the body oil and lube yet again not even opened. Sez, one job you stupid duck.

As for Ozempic?! Super easy to get and costs under $100 per pen.

Reactions: 10
Guys I took a break at thread 29. I randomly looked at her Insta and ran straight here.
she’s just realised that she shouldn’t post as much of the kids and strangers’ kids????? What? And why does everything need to turn into a business concept

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha if she’s doing a coaching grift she is once again comically late to that party. What next, a dropshipping business?! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no denying she has lost weight but I don’t buy it.. she’s on the stress diet. Very common with cheating husband, marriage troubles ect

Reactions: 19
Laura Bentley was on the central coast, she would have driven by…. Didn’t stop!
She’d have posted if it happened…
There is something about Laura that I just don’t like, I can’t put my finger on it but I reckon she has a mean streak. Also the fact she continually embarrasses her teenage son gives me the ick

Reactions: 14
Maybe the program will be called the break up diet and she’s about to shed 40kg (Brad, the size of a small tweenager).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is something about Laura that I just don’t like, I can’t put my finger on it but I reckon she has a mean streak. Also the fact she continually embarrasses her teenage son gives me the ick
I have unfollowed her because she overshares her kids a bit too much. It’s a bit cringy.
But I went to school with her brother, her siblings are wonderful humans, her father did an amazing job raising them. Laura didn’t strike me as nasty at school.

Reactions: 10
I have unfollowed her because she overshares her kids a bit too much. It’s a bit cringy.
But I went to school with her brother, her siblings are wonderful humans, her father did an amazing job raising them. Laura didn’t strike me as nasty at school.
I’ve met Laura a few times. I introduced her to my beautician… she’s nice she will always come up and say hello. My friend goes to the gym with her and she’s nice only positive things said. But since the house, the ads her perspective have changed. I’m also not a huge fan of sharing the kids especially when her son is high school age which also the age of consent for digital citizenship… plus the other mums and students can find him.

Reactions: 7
Some sort of mindset coaching for sure. It’s so disingenuous to say “no counting calories!!” when she already admitted that is exactly how she lost weight. She can’t make money from that though.
I hope this new venture of hers causes her to dig a hole, lie in it, cover herself back up with dirt and we never have to see her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fa
I’ve met Laura a few times. I introduced her to my beautician… she’s nice she will always come up and say hello. My friend goes to the gym with her and she’s nice only positive things said. But since the house, the ads her perspective have changed. I’m also not a huge fan of sharing the kids especially when her son is high school age which also the age of consent for digital citizenship… plus the other mums and students can find him.
Fair enough I’m sure she is nice it’s just def the whole over sharing, my teenage kids would be mortified if I posted what she does but out of respect I would never

Reactions: 3
“You look great! What have you done?”
“Pay me to find out!”

It will be interesting to see what she does. I’d be pissed if I followed someone whose only content is ads, then the one time they did something I was mildly interested in, they want to charge money for it. I think she’ll keep hiding behind “oh I wanted to share, but tRoLlS so I have to put it behind a paywall”. She stacked on weight towards the end of last year and when she started at the gym, that’s all she’s lost. She looks the same as she did 12ish months ago. It has to just be a mindset/accountability group. She used a well established program for her meals and she can’t promote any exercise stuff that isn’t her death trap gym. So…what else is there?
---
Fa

Fair enough I’m sure she is nice it’s just def the whole over sharing, my teenage kids would be mortified if I posted what she does but out of respect I would never
He’s old enough to consent and seems okay with it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
“Let me show you how successful changing your mindset can be. Even your husband will pretend to be busy at work to get away from you and send 🍆 pics to young girls at the gym. Also, how easy it is to click that unfollow button every time you have a swamp argument with your parents/in-laws/single mum sister”

• Haha
Reactions: 13