Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be real though hard work with exercise and eating right is the only way to do it, all her dribble about finding your glow and how her pink is coming back is just bullshit for her stupid followed to fall into. Even Laura who has had success has said time and time again it’s hard but you just have to do it. Nothing else works. It had better not be affirmation cards
Yup. Laura was totally upfront about it too. She admitted that she was trying to lose weight. She told people exactly how she did it, which was via the 28 program she’s paid to promote, but at the heart it’s just diet and exercise. Laura also has very visible weight loss and an actual glow 🙄.

Sarah tells everyone which gym she goes to and said a few weeks ago which online DIET PROGRAM she used. Now that she’s realised she can monetise it, she’s not talking about any of that and is trying to sell people on some bullshit mindset coaching. I’d be pissed if I was Laura. Sarah acts like she’s better than her and pretends it’s not about weight loss and that she’s anti-diet culture. All while following a calorie controlled diet and obsessively checking the scales. Referring to the scales as being “kind” because they showed a smaller number. Contorting her body to look thinner. Posting before and after shots which is Diet Culture 101 (albeit faked ones of an unflattering photo vs a flattering one).

Reactions: 24
I am just mind baffled how sooo many people still follow and are invested in this person! why do people still fall for her crap! She is the LAST person I would take advice from

Reactions: 17
It’s hard to see, because the three mini-Kearnts are obnoxiously “playing” in the video…. But I spy a boat and a skate park in the back of this video.

And I thought she wasn’t showing them anymore? Or was that just on her very very busy weekends?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Can someone help me out with which is the before and which is the after? Your girl is confused 😵💫
View attachment 2471287
---
What a difference that week or so made 🙄
View attachment 2471293
---
Why is her jaw so weird? Has she fucked up her face with too much Botox?
---
I’ll stop 😂 but who is she kidding*? This “before” photo looking the same as this photo from late August. She’s definitely messed up her jawline with something.
(*A fair few people apparently 😂😂😂)
View attachment 2471303
Bahahaha bleeping hell, now that’s mighty confusing.
I love you Screeny, doing gods work here.
---
Can someone humor me please - how many acres have they got??

This story has some serious blurring on the writing, so even her trees are filtered lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone sign up for the newsletter? 🤣🤣

anyone want to email the sex toy ads to the school….Good Christian family 🤣🤣
---
People hate you! They’re bailing!
Someone I know has tried to contact the school twice after the sex toy ads, without reply…

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Someone I know has tried to contact the school twice after the sex toy ads, without reply…
People just don't give a flying duck anymore about these influencers and what tit they dribble.

Sez will play the woe is me card and just cry.

People just don't give a flying duck anymore about these influencers and what tit they dribble.

Sez will play the woe is me card and just cry.
The big nosed bleep needs to be cancelled .
Surely her followers aren’t so dumb as to sign up to her latest money grab.

Reactions: 10
Maybe that’s why she pulled back a bit with the older kids… The school might have had a word to them about being bullied if identified? 🤣🤣🤣

Sez: The kids are getting older so I’m pulling back from showing them.

Next day: ….. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if it’s just a subscription for Insta or a private fb group where they can all keep each other accountable, encourage, share tips and find their ✨ glow ✨
🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she honestly think her losing 0.9kg is enough for someone to think she has all the answers and therefore pay the low price of $50 a week (I can only assume it’ll be extortionate amounts) to get her “pearls of wisdom”?? She’s only really been looking after herself for about a month and a half, if that. I mean, God, it wasn’t too long ago she was taking Nutella and a spoon to bed more than she was taking Brad to their RSL foyer Emma mattress.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like I gave her too much credit last night for covering the kids faces, should have known she will never truly give them privacy, she should be ashamed that by what she’s posted of her kids online so far most of us think they are unlikable brats (Sarah and brads fault, not the kids) any normal parent that sees things written on a snark forum about their kids would immediately stop sharing about them, but not influencers who see them as cash cows 🤯🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've emailed her and am waiting with baited breath for her glow tips.
Will fill you in if and when I ever get a reply 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16