Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finny flying around on the Yamaha, have they always had a dirt bike?
It’s far too small for him too, his posture is awful.
He really needs to be wearing proper pants and shirt for riding that offer protection when he comes off.
Even a chest plate to protect the ribs.
My son rides, but never without the proper gear on, kids on dangerous machines can and will have accidents. Surely these fuckwits being ex police know this.
Yes, they’ve always had dirt/electric bikes (three I believe? Think they got a smaller one for Teddy?). Gotta invest in things to make your weekends free etc etc.
F2330E50-7356-4465-BCC5-7794FC9EC62C.jpeg

Reactions: 6

The old covid reel, not one of these people speak to the Kearns now except Coffey’s lol how sad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Knox play a sport or do anything.. Seems Finny does a fair bit and teddy plays little league or whatever it is..

Reactions: 7
This is why her nose is so long , she tells too many lies, just jumping on real quick , to address why she’s not sharing the kids or kids friends, it feels yuck now they are older 🤣 what? Yuck she doesn’t get paid or engagement off them now. Yep.
I find it hard to believe the Kearns kids have friends or go on sleepovers either.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Once again hiding half her body so she looks thinner. She is so full of tit there are never any kids over at their house and if the boys only started at a new school this year does she really know the parents that well after only 3 terms. What kind of people message influencers to ask where they are been, so strange

Reactions: 19
Her latest post… the word mindset is used in every one of her responses. She’s going down the MLM business coach/ mindset coach/ scam artist route id guarantee it.

Like these other scam artists;

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Finny flying around on the Yamaha, have they always had a dirt bike?
It’s far too small for him too, his posture is awful.
He really needs to be wearing proper pants and shirt for riding that offer protection when he comes off.
Even a chest plate to protect the ribs.
My son rides, but never without the proper gear on, kids on dangerous machines can and will have accidents. Surely these fuckwits being ex police know this.
I’ve worked in an emergency department and dirt bikes were frequent presentations at the best of times especially without proper protective gear..
---
and we all start reporting together in 3,2,1

Reactions: 16
Some sort of mindset coaching for sure. It’s so disingenuous to say “no counting calories!!” when she already admitted that is exactly how she lost weight. She can’t make money from that though.

Reactions: 19
Her flogging Reiki but not her full quack mates Mikki!? #supportsmall #womansupportingwoman

And again! The dribble about 'not sharing The Boys' anymore!? We hear it every couple of Months Beaky! Then! You share them!

Just admit it, you lot have about as much depth as a puddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t stop laughing that her nutra organics ad still has no comments. Begging for engagement in 3, 2, 1…..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t stop laughing that her nutra organics ad still has no comments. Begging for engagement in 3, 2, 1…..
She will share the post to her stories at 8PM tonight for a last ditch begging for engagement.

Just accept it Sez! Your Insta days are done.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest post… the word mindset is used in every one of her responses. She’s going down the MLM business coach/ mindset coach/ scam artist route id guarantee it.

Like these other scam artists;

Guarantee to be a one bit wonder like every single thing the Kearns touch.
She’s likely doing MLM or partnering with the gym to host an online challenge or some bullshit.

Reactions: 14
Her flogging Reiki but not her full quack mates Mikki!? #supportsmall #womansupportingwoman

And again! The dribble about 'not sharing The Boys' anymore!? We hear it every couple of Months Beaky! Then! You share them!

Just admit it, you lot have about as much depth as a puddle.
Oh but they’ve been so busy at sleepovers both the boys and she’s got to know the parents over so long, but only a select few, swimming at Nannas, motorbike riding, I’m about done with these pathetic cunts, how have they still got followers.

Reactions: 16
Private safe space with Sarah as your hype girl 🤮. Probably a monthly group session with an “expert” like a distance reiki healer. All for the low low cost of $30 a month.

My guess.

A journal makes sense, but I think she’s way too lazy to organise anything like that.

Reactions: 15
Private safe space with Sarah as your hype girl 🤮. Probably a monthly group session with an “expert” like a distance reiki healer. All for the low low cost of $30 a month.

My guess.

A journal makes sense, but I think she’s way too lazy to organise anything like that.
Journal of Ali Express like Bloom.
We’ve all seen how lame the work outs at Kin Health have been, no way that’s aiding in any body changes.

Reactions: 10