Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s the double of an actress thatโ€™s in her 50โ€™s blond has a pig like look about her ( no offence to the actress ๐Ÿ˜‚) and I canโ€™t remember what her name is and itโ€™s been bugging the life out of me since she started her nonsense the other week. Iโ€™ve googled every blonde older actress there is itโ€™s driving me round the bend ๐Ÿ˜‚
It's no this one is it? She reminds me of her.

676px-Annette_Badland_2016.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Aw I forgot to post this one earlier, I'm working ๐Ÿ˜ซ

View attachment 1573158

Pande_25 ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Oh and this
View attachment 1573159
Amy, I know you don't understand the concept of money and not being a fraudulent thief... Some people save to buy things. ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต LOL

Hahahahaha naw, it was Gypsy Rose Blanchard. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Why the fuck are they still entertaining a thief? Shes an out and out untrustworthy fuckwit of a woman and the only reason she has so many kids is she needs to keep pregnant incase so karma comes calling. They would leave anyone else without a name for the amount of money she's stolen over her adult life. Teaching her kids also it's ok. I'm waiting til she defraud one of them then I'll watch the fireworks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ anyone close to her ud urge to check their credit score. You never know whats out in your name ๐Ÿฅด

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Oh aye, made me think on being about 14 standing out in the freezing cold drinking it straight off the shelf in the shop aw warm you'd feel it go right through your body ๐Ÿ˜‚ never liked it but still drank it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ
Aw I hated mad dog but drank it or frosty Jack ๐Ÿคฃand never ever drank Buckfast. My man likes Buckfast but I make him sleep on the couch when he's drank it 1 cause he ends up steaming and talking a load of shite to me and 2 cause I feel he makes our bedroom smell weird wen he's drank it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ apart from that we get on great ๐Ÿคฃ I've not had a drink for 5 years used to love a night out fkn steaming on the karaoke

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
why are you on account called Peter Andre anyways ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Kdawg was on way pandemonium animations and he was telling us all how he hates Peter andre and Peter andre blocked him from twitter for giving him abuse so I Peter andre fished forgetting I'm noo stuck called Peter andre for a month ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Kdawg was on way pandemonium animations and he was telling us all how he hates Peter andre and Peter andre blocked him from twitter for giving him abuse so I Peter andre fished forgetting I'm noo stuck called Peter andre for a month ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Take a shot for every time I say Peter andre ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
The thing is a good few on here know who that lassie is , itโ€™s the anniversary of her still born baby girl passing away this week. Poor lassie really doesnโ€™t need this . Couldnโ€™t meet a nicer person . Bastard ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
I switched him off when he started sayin about her โ€˜trollinโ€™ that fella use all found ages ago - the one who never blocked her and posted her funny rants to him on his own page wi himself laughin over the top - and how her sayin his kid was Madeline McCann was DISCUSTIN how can anyone take that seriously ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sheโ€™s been very open & honest about them too Iโ€™m sure she said she was very unwell at the time- I mean she believed she was paying Britneys lawyer fees ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ Her name Katie in those voice notes , same name that was on her Amazon account when she was pissed & putting up her receipt for the cat food . Her name is obviously Katie. Yes Kdawg is funny , and a good soul but people need to remember she suffers from a serious mental illness she isnโ€™t getting the full PIP for nothing .
Itโ€™s a police job for James

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
Let's hope they take them all down especially that dotdot. Imagine being so manipulated your doing that. Supposed to be a parent too. Then again so is that noodlenut and others too. Not a good role model among them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think that's what I find so odd about them, what parent can be fucked with that carry on, we all like a gossip and have a nosey into other people's dramas but I don't want to be in about it. Looking after the kids, going to work and running a house is hard going, fuck having to deal with all that drama in amongst it ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'd give the weans into trouble for being involved in all that shit and here are fully grown PARENTS acting like secondary school pupils ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Last edited:
  • Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
I thought the yes the boys crew were fucking odd to Facebook/Instagram, why am I still being subjected to wully on my fyp?
Just like everything else they say โ€ฆโ€ฆ.all lies & bs. There heโ€™s saying heโ€™s outed someone & a few Tayto hoosewives cos theyโ€™ve supposedly clicked an ip link that reveals who they are. Cnuts been watching too much catfish ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
KD is buzzing out her tits on live๐Ÿ˜‚. King Charles has sacked the guy whoโ€™s wife KD was rambling on about the other night the one whoโ€™s wifeโ€™s apparently been up to no good with William. Sheโ€™s shouting thatโ€™s it yer ooooot Rose nae mare pegging for you there will be no sore arses under Charles reign ๐Ÿ˜‚Iโ€™m starting think KD is the establishment or something how does everything she talk about come true ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Who Rydo that was in his bed all night whoโ€™s motor is fine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s a shame wee Gaz took it out on this motor & no Rydoโ€™s baldy napper
If they're telling the truth (I know is questionable with the whole lot of them) Ryan wouldn't get out the car...he's obviously just a wee skinny baldy shitbag! You'd think he'd want to put his amazing MMA skills to good use!

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
It's noo oor precious Lydo, we've tucked him up in his cot, with his babygro on and blanket wrapped up sooking his dummy

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Jamesy is doing this all to his curly noodlenut heed. Not K Dawg. The gaslighting is real in the cunts napper!