Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Cher & Duggy are trying to get both James and Kdawg in the box on Chers live to sort this all out . Pair of roasters, Kdawgs silence when it comes to James speaks volumes she wants fuck all to do with him
KD has more important issues today to deal with, shes going to Edinburgh. Cher jumping on the drama as usual when it is fuck all to do with her. As for Duggy, he is an embarrassment 🙈 KD doesn’t even like him!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Fucking imagine being in C Hall and folk asking "whit ye up fur"

"Arguing with cunts on tiktok mate"

Actual LOL 😭😭😭

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
Who had the queen dying, kdawg leading a period of national mourning, Ryan knocking down gaz & Ryan trying to teach 15 year olds MMMA on this weeks bingo card? Somebody’s got to at least have a line by now (not that kind of line cher) 👀😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
How could the wan person have been having two conversations wi him at the same time as bein on live how thick can ye get. I guess he’s sayin that cos she’s not danced to his tune either.
More receipts, the lassie had no idea about the gaslighting & was concerned about Kdawg. He’s tried to make her change her profile photo to one of him to make Steph & Kdawg jealous and was told no. He was blocked by her the morning after the gaslighting incident. I’m guessing he can’t handle being blocked & removed from peoples lifes. He is a walking red flag 🚩 nasty bastard of a guy

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Bella2920

VIP Member
Am getting some amount of random TikTok’s about the royals coming up the now and 9/10 of them kdawgs commented some random shite about Meghan or the most recent was what happens to the queens corgies and cause there going to Andrew she’s commented ‘wouldn’t even trust him with a dog from build a bear never mind a real one’ 😂😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wtf is wrong way him!
He is a evil nasty bastard. Did she mention him in her live tonight ? I didn’t watch tonight but any I have seen her in she hasn’t mentioned him. Why is he keeping this going ? What is he hoping to gain from this like what’s his end game ? This is absolute creepy unhinged behaviour. Kdawgs done nothing wrong hasn’t even bad mouthed him. What an absolutely obsessed weirdo of a guy

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Tam can have an apology but that other one…she can throw shite at the moon 👋🏻

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Caravan tracy made a video about a lassie dropping hints for someone to pay for her eyebrows 🤣 aye tracy cause you saying "just kidden" every time u were hinting for someone to pay for your hair is any different ya stoater

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I'd love a night way u rangers man and kdawg I'd be in fits of laughter aw night 🤣🤣
Princess and junior are fine btw 🤣 bet mad Elaine was pure bealin when u asked her how her step weans were 😭 why the fk was she trying to be pals way him anyways 🤣🤣🤣
I sometimes send him Aldo’s tiktoks just so I can get big long rants & voice notes off him calling him every name under the sun for my own entertainment. I’m such a trawl 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Pandemonium is brilliant, I loved listening to him & Kdawg sitting talking away the other night about celebrities , conspiracy theories & the spice girls . Gutted I missed them tonight , I was buckelled the other night the pair of them are hilarious. I love how much they hate Peter Andre & Meghan Markle it makes me pish myself you can hear the hatred in their voices 😂
When KD was upset by James after that live I just imagined them being cuddled up together (with pandy not James) lol eating chocolate and gossiping to make her feel better. I love pandy, every lass needs a pandy

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
The discovery of KDawg, her Peaches Geldof tales and her greenscreen-breaking toes was probably my favourite night ever on Tattle. I doubt it will be topped.
same! They lives were brilliant. I loved her lives when she refused to let people in the box as well & she was just being savage as fuck 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Mother Glasgows been messaging Sue 😂 Sue just owned her by going just because you’ve messaged me on Facebook it doesn’t make us friends she said she’s not her friend and never will be 😂

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
It's pathetic, none of them can stand when someone new comes on TT and are liked more than them! I've noticed them calling people by the same names she does, like we call Cassie Case25 because of KD, but we (well majority of us) actually like her they just want to be liked as much as her! They even copy her tone/pitch as well, they're all fucking sad unliked wee weirdos! With any luck if there's any truth in what lezandgaz have said Ryan will be the first one to fuck off...then hopefully his usual wee sheep will all follow like they normally do!
Aye the mad yin will forever be known as case25 to me 🤣 I really like kdawg she's got a cracking personality and she's naturally funny and anyone that can help wee stray animals is a good person in my book and although she thinks I'm in my 60s wearing a twin set and pearls or a wee granny cardigan with wee round specks 🤣 and says I'm a sensitive soul ill forgive her cause shes got me in stitches every day🤣🤣. Hers is the only live I watch I don't know what I done b4 she came on the scene. Who would have known just her and wee pandemonium animations sitting chatting could bring so much laughter to people they are 2 naturally funny people. I like the interaction with people in the comments it's a good laugh. I've never bothered commenting on lives b4 was never comfortable doing so but it makes ye feel included and kdawg always acknowledges everyone in the comments. Tbh I spend a lot of my time in my bedroom due to my disability and being in her lives makes my days a lot less mundane. Right fkn enough of ma soppy shite av barely slept so I'm blaming lack of sleep for ma outpouring of love for kdawg 🤣 she will fkn hate me for ma love fest so ill add in kdawg yer an absolute bam 🤣

I canny believe what I've read here about some of yous fancying humble T..yous are needing a few weeks at the spa I think.
Slapped arses just isn't enough for this lot its fkn welfare checks they are needing and dragged off to the spa

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Why the fuck are they still entertaining a thief? Sges an out and out untrustworthy fuckwit of a woman and the only reason she has so many kids is she needs to keep pregnant incase so karma comes calling. They would leave anyone else without a name for the amount of money she's stolen over her adult life. Teaching her kids also it's ok. I'm waiting til she defraud one of them then I'll watch the fireworks 😂😂😂😂 anyone close to her ud urge to check their credit score. You never know whats out in your name 🥴
Hahahaha, exactly. She was all over the comments in Chers live luuuuuving it when James was in making a cunt of himself with his big angry round face.

KD absolutely slaughtered Amy previously though 😂😂😂
Remember her bragging:
"You're jealous the PB would shag me"

weird-flex-but-ok.gif

• Haha

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
Here I work outdoors and went to put on my jacket I've had for ages because it was torrential today and it's a fkn regatta. I legitimately cut about in that rain today wearing a t shirt because I now can't bring myself to wear it 😭 I am EMBARRAZZED

• Haha
  • Heart