Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Fkn hell does steph just follow james live to live? wit an embarrassment. They 2 are well suited pair of crackpots together

• Haha
Reactions: 11

beebee789

VIP Member
Did any of yous get following Chers private account last night? He was just in there going off his nut aswell, like the anger in him through this is worrying. Imagine he actually did know anything about her.

He keeps going on about KDawg bullying people, the stuff he doesn't agree with he was fine with before though?
She literally has not said a single word about him on live at all. Shes not bullied him.

And trying to make out the address stuff is her, when his head is so far up his arse about KDawg he doesn't realise all the Yes The Boys are accusing him of doing all the doxing to them... So isit not more likely its coming from there?

Honestly think we need to just stop talking about him on here, hes the one that is dangerous.
I actually think it's him doing the address stuff even more now. This whole outburst last night only came a few hours after the post here suggesting he was responsible for going round and taking photos of people's houses etc.

He knows that girl ain't Kdawg, he knows he has no evidence and he knows what he is saying is bullshit. So why bother with the whole charade last night?

Unless it's all deflection. Trying to deflect from him going round being a total snake (which fits his MO completely) and to deflect attention from the truth.

Bromance

Chatty Member
What a bastard!

What a horrible little jealous arsewipe. We love KD but we have our own minds and we know its not her that's making you out to be a bastard, it's you! James you're just gutted you're not relevant anymore. Byeeeeee

• Haha

Moanaminute80

Ruins my day when I miss stuff. Stupid adult life 🙄 Canni listen to noodles, he is vile the way he degrades women. Any lassie that lets him talk to them the way he does they need to punch there own face 🙄
Les must have got a new subscriber the day, her and gaz sound out there bangers.

beebee789

VIP Member
He ate a whole garlic once on a live including the hairy bit, dedicated it to me & called me a sexy bitch. Most romantic gesture I’ve ever received . You’ve no taste BeeBee you’re wanting it off the beast of Blantyre shhh 😂
If you know of an easier way for me to get a free bottle of Miss Dior, i'm all ears. 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Cher & Duggy are trying to get both James and Kdawg in the box on Chers live to sort this all out . Pair of roasters, Kdawgs silence when it comes to James speaks volumes she wants fuck all to do with him

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
Who was the prisoner again she said she wrote to a murderer or something not about the crime itself just to make sure their animals were being looked after😂 that's the letter I'd love to read 😂
Was it not Peter Tobin because he looked like a nice old man 🤣🤣 who was framed by the church to cover up for the priest who really murdered the lassie?

He needs a doctor 😭 so I’m KD & Pandemonium plus I’m in the comments on KD’s lives , in other lives & on here all at the same time whilst drawing cartoons & throwing 20ps at Nigerian hotties , Case Too Five the multitasking Queen 👑 😂
Fucksake I thought it was a myth woman could multi task as well 🙄🤣🤣 rumbled you wee dirty 😆😆😆

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Denise went to the carvery for attention and likes! She was loving being in the box talking about it afterwards, but now all of a sudden it was KD who got her into trouble?

Think James has lost it, screaming like a maniac at Lydo, ⚫⚫ and MJ 😂 he's a horrible wee wank stain!
Why's he starting on Frankie? "Your tattle days are over" what is that even supposed to mean?
Why you so raging pubeheed? 🤭😂😂
He's raging cos he's been seen for what he is. A gaslighting bully wee curly headed liar. Being cast aside by k Dawg started this and now everyone is in the fallout zone. He's frantically and desperately trying to claw back some sort of respectability. No from me sorry. I seen what he was from day 1 and if it wasn't for Rosie I'd never have known who he was.

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
That's all it was I asked Nellie to ask kd to follow me she doesn't follow Nellie so I ask her to ask kdsuperfan to ask kd to follow me I just wanted to ask something. Kdsuper fan asked her she said no and kdsuperfan thought I might have been offended bless him and rather than come back and say she's no following roland he's tried to help by saying we'll can u just unfollow me so I don't need to go back and tell roland u won't follow them bless him I know people think im sensitive and he prob didn't want to upset me even tho someone not following me back wouldn't upset me im no that delicate lol so it's no Nellie's fault it's no kdsuperfans fault they were just asking someone to follow me as I didn't want to ask the question on a live. As for the statement thing thing James wanted kd to read out a statement and he would stop harassing her so he was blackmailing her from sounds of it.
Missed all this fuckery 😂

What? James asked KD to read a statement?
😂😂😂😂 Who the fuck does he think he is.
Next we'll be hearing hes asking for NDAs to be signed.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
This is literally his behaviour word for word.

YOU'LL NO MAKE A CUNT ARE ME.

View attachment 1560420

She's not said a single word about him at all. Ignores all comments everything.
She’s doing the right thing giving him no attention at all. He has thrived off of people thinking he had changed & was a good guy, thrived off of the number of people watching him in Kdawgs lives - that’s been taken away from him because of the disgusting way he was speaking to her all his own fault no one else’s , and what he is doing now is showing what a evil bastard he is.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Thats exactly what it is, they hate how funny her lives are and there is never any trouble in them. Weirdos! They are now laying into Letit, thought they were on her side and sticking up for her :LOL:
She isn’t even gaining anything from it like those lot are thriving off other peoples misery and clearly in it for the money. The only time there’s ever hatred spewed in Kdawgs lives it’s only ever directed at Meghan Markle or Peter Andre & it’s funny as fuck because the venom in her & Pandemoniums voices when they are mentioned is unreal 😂
Give me random as fuck celebrity chat over schemetok bullshit any day, two totally different types of content no one needs to pick lanes they should just leave the lassie be

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Just like everything else they say …….all lies & bs. There he’s saying he’s outed someone & a few Tayto hoosewives cos they’ve supposedly clicked an ip link that reveals who they are. Cnuts been watching too much catfish 🤣🤣🤣
He’s a crackpot that’s a bawhair away from a sare face & a section

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
So, her wi the teef has been in KDawgs comments most of the night.
Not sure of the motive, or just genuinely to watch and chat (i doubt it though)

Ben comes in, realises Louise is in says shes going to circle back then Rosie turns up.

Demands the box, gets ignored, so all her wee pals keep repeating it. KDawg is like im well aware she's requesting the box (and clearly isnt accepting her)

Rosie proceeds to say "its fine she obviously doesn't want me in"
"i just want in so i can tell you about my bed sheets so are ye letting me in or no"

How can you no grasp she doesn't want any of your and Louises shit in her live man. Fuck off.
Rosie’s either wanted to cause drama with Louise or offer some fucked up advice to that Jill who is obviously vulnerable. No doubt Kdawg will get hate for not letting Rosie in the box but she did the right thing , the comments were going let Rosie in she might know her or help - Rosie can’t help herself never mind anyone else. That’s what I like about KD she is obviously a very intelligent lassie & wasn’t stupid to let Rosie either cause it or possibly make things even worse for that lassie.
The constant comments from people saying Box Rosie or moaning she wouldn’t let Rosie in the box needed to get a grip . Even Frankie and Keets saying a few times to KD there’s Rosie wanting in, surely they could tell KD was intentionally not letting Rosie in. She wasn’t rude to Rosie she just ignored box requests & chatted to her when she was talking about her bedding, same when folk mentioned James she ignored the comments . She deff done the right thing

• Heart
This is the post that started it all. Thanks @SayGoodnightGracie 💗

Iconic. Historic. The Beginning of the Revolution. What a night.
Feels like a lifetime ago the star was born! Low key loved getting notified she was Live so I could go in and get roasted!
✨ nostalgia ✨

• Haha
  • Heart

Debcam

VIP Member
Wow ! What a wee prick 😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I actually think it's him doing the address stuff even more now. This whole outburst last night only came a few hours after the post here suggesting he was responsible for going round and taking photos of people's houses etc.

He knows that girl ain't Kdawg, he knows he has no evidence and he knows what he is saying is bullshit. So why bother with the whole charade last night?

Unless it's all deflection. Trying to deflect from him going round being a total snake (which fits his MO completely) and to deflect attention from the truth.
I think it’s him too doing the address thing. It’s a bit odd that he kicked off last night out of the blue, she can’t be held responsible for what we write - we write what we see & his behaviour is absolutely vile, no one else’s fault but his. He is the one stalking & harassing multiple women naebody else.
He obviously reads here, like there is no way Prince would have got his 200quid ‘ peanuts that was actually more than the minimum monthly salary in Nigeria’ had it not been mentioned on here .

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That video of Lydo & Gaz came up on my FYP there….i am actually buckled at gangster Ryan saying “am gonnae batter fuck oot you” but never comes out his kid on Range Rover….what an absolute shitebag 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I remember Jamesy had his PayPal open for the dogs and cats before the Amazon was set up hoping nobody starts questioning what he did wi that cash eh
Well you did mention he is looking a bit plumper these days….did somebody say Just Eat 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
He obviously thinks kdawg has got his information from James and phoned for a check on his dogs 🙄 and she hardly interrogated him over when he walks his dogs she asked a question.