Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
All because Les put up pics of him last night ………which he denied was him then said it was him when he was a minor. Forgetting that Cher lit him up on her live when she was doing her “no peace for a beast” stint

Reactions: 4

Bella2920

VIP Member
Yep he’s managing fine, give someone enough rope they will hang themselves . What an arse he’s making of himself . Last night was something else , hope he keeps going it’s very entertaining watching this roaster snap
Watch what you’re saying, you’ll be accused of wishing someone to hand themselves next. I’m pretty sure that accusation got chucked around the last time someone used that phrase 🙄

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I'm pure confused as fuck...not that it takes much mind you 😂 but I think Gaz has went out and been telling people Ryan tried to knock him down so he damaged his car, Lez went looking for him found him in the back of the police van told police his name was Gary and he only damaged the car cz the person tried to run him over...then she realised Gaz gave a false name so changed it and said Gary was who he was arguing with, so I think Gaz was talking shite about Ryan trying to run him over, he's damaged a random car and she's just grassed him into the police 😭😂
If anyone has actually seen the bits I've missed fill me in and correct what I've got wrong because I'm just filling in blanks here 😂
Cher is saying it was Ryan's car and Ryan phoned the police and said someone jumped out in front of his car
I’m even more confused reading this🤣🤣 I didn’t see any of that but what I did see is that wee Danielle.. or whatever her name is saying that it wisny Ryan cos he’s in his bed, how the fuck does she know that 😂

Who had the queen dying, kdawg leading a period of national mourning, Ryan knocking down gaz & Ryan trying to teach 15 year olds MMMA on this weeks bingo card? Somebody’s got to at least have a line by now (not that kind of line cher) 👀😂
I’ve no been on here or TikTok for a bit and looks like I’ve missed loads😂

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Mad yin 😂 coming from the one that sits in your twin set & pearls pretending to be Peter Andre😂 I love listening to Kdawg & Pandemonium they are both hilarious & seem to bounce off each other. I love how it’s like a podcast I often have her on while I’m doing boring shit like the housework or yesterday when I was driving , I’m always in stitches at her . She has nae idea how funny she is, she should be on the telly.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm rolling about ma bed laughing. Listen Case25 ma pearls are away getting fixed so it's the diamonds I've got on today 💅
She actually is so funny I hope she's no ever driven off tiktok from any jealous fuckers

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
I seen the Lee overdosing thing I wasn’t sure what he had taken but was it really 5 nurofen 🙈 Lee’s a dirty predator it’s only a matter of time before he harms a young guy I don’t know how folk can pander to him attention seeking.
Yeah turned out to be 5 nurofen lol. Exactly! But you know what them lot are like when it comes to real predators…

Bromance

Chatty Member
Hate saying this but I fully believe he gaslit Rosie into believing he loved her, enjoyed getting attention from her aswell! Ratbag
I agree! I remember how upset she was and u could tell this wasn't just a one night thing, he completely played her I think.

Did the live end early?

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Why’s there a catfish Sue Katona tagging Rydo & Cher in Schemetok bullshit ffs how can these people not leave folk that are just on tiktok for a laugh no drama out of their carry on
I saw that earlier too, but was pure confused cause franny was commenting on it. 😂

Ell87

VIP Member
The last thing you would do when dealing with a narcissist like James is give them any form of attention. What a dick whoever is telling her to say things about him in her lives to get him off her back. She is best sticking to ignoring someone like that completely- he will get in a rage to begin with but will soon get bored & move onto his next target ( hopefully that cunt Steph )
Yeah he's defo best ignored! I see Steph is desperately trying to get in with the bams 🤭😂😂

Aww thanks, I totally picked it up wrong. I dont think I've seen her on today.
No worries, KD spoke about it earlier when she was live.

• Heart

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
I don't have to put an emoji because I'm irrelevant.. I'll sit over here in the corner with Frankie 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Steph is a fat jakey mess of a grown adult that lives with their mam.
She’s the double of an actress that’s in her 50’s blond has a pig like look about her ( no offence to the actress 😂) and I can’t remember what her name is and it’s been bugging the life out of me since she started her nonsense the other week. I’ve googled every blonde older actress there is it’s driving me round the bend 😂

• Haha

andiooop

VIP Member
Why is Rosie sitting with tampons in here ears? Could she no just turn the volume down like a normal human?

• Haha
Reactions: 3