Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Caught this, this morning.
Context - someone came in the live with Ryans Registration Plate No.

(i had to jump cut this one, he says their full address and flat no so I removed it)

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
There’s something no right there, it will all come out. I can’t listen to the live anymore, KDawg and the guy pure gushing that she might meet prostitutes and knows what bars they drink in. Just fuck off man. It’s like a celebrity. When in reality she’s in TikTok lives talking to the lowest of the low. Thought she was Ryan’s best pal last week?
Same here she's so fake. I can't be bothered with all the ass licking she's a snake.

Spanor511

VIP Member
And as for JJ being a stunner? She’s fake as anything. Anybody her age with no weans no man 🚩 Botox, fillers, extensions would look great.

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
And funnily enough neither of them are in the comments now.
Do you know cos I’m new tae tiktok I have like a delay where just as the lives are winding up they’ve ended & I always wondered does Kdawg just press end or am I a second or two behind? Help me I’m old

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
But but but his fan girls said he was in bed asleep……..surely not lying for him 🤓🤓🤓
There’s another video doing the rounds of dot dot doing silent calls to Les on live & king Scottish egging her on
Wonder what daft cow it’ll be who gets done for perverting the course of justice I wonder if they drew straws to decide what fan girl was giving him an alibi

• Haha
Aw you missed the best bit when she asked the big dog enthusiast when he actually leaves the house to take them for a walk. 😂😭

Looks like Pande knew about it so maybe it wasnt just mentioned here (i only jumped in half way through so didn't see that but) lions weren't mentioned here either. 👀👀

Either way, there are alot of weird bastards in that discord of theirs that hate KDawg.. Including Wade 😂😭. She would love it.
I missed it all too, but I do want to say, Wully’s dogs live a better life than some weans. They eat better than me and he takes them pure missions every day.

Boggin behaviour that someone got them a welfare check.

Ell87

VIP Member
Was nobody else partial to a bottle or two of cherry lambini? It was either that or a 3 bomb of strongbow 🥲
Thought I was dead grown up and lady like when I started drinking lambrini. It's actually no better than cheap cider 😂
Ben's live again not saying a word but blaring come on Eileen ,🌝 what's the point

Anyone else used to do 'spinnys' in the park. Used to spin around with a bottle of frosty jack's to get drunk quicker. So embarrassing

Also thought guys in berghauses were hot and I had a McKenzie hoodie or gap top on.

Stopped wearing the gap top though as everyone started saying I was 'Gay and proud'
Nothing like a spinny to get you steaming faster 😂 could always tell who was nipping who by who was wearing each others stuff, some wee guy wearing a Chelsea knuckle duster or fuck off necklace and wee Chelsea wearing a massive Mera peak jacket down to her knees 😭

• Haha

Debcam

VIP Member
I think most people feel the same way about her, I know I do 🥰
I love finishing a long shift and going for a relaxing bath and chuckling along to her lives. She's clearly off her nut 😂 but seems to have a good soul, she makes lots of people feel good ❤
She truly is one of the few very genuine folk on that app. Her sense of humour is fab and i just adore how much she loves animals and her kindness to them . Shes a good wee soul for sure 😇😍

Yer absolutely right ma luv dirty bastards so they are 🤣that's it the skelped arses are stopping yeez r enjoying it too much and it's meant to be a punishment not a pleasure ya bunch of filthy animals 🤣
I fkn love u Roland ❤. Ur comments always make me laugh 🥰

Aye can I request Tam slaps my arse

Literally posted that at the same time 😭😭😭
Welfare checks for alansbigplate and hugechebs please. Pair of filthy buggers 🤣
Its a section they are needing no a welfare check 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
How could the wan person have been having two conversations wi him at the same time as bein on live how thick can ye get. I guess he’s sayin that cos she’s not danced to his tune either.
Exactly , she sounds nothing like KD either . He is just throwing everyone he can under the bus.

Ell87

VIP Member
One minute it was his and the next it was his pals , I’m going by the screenrecordings I didn’t watch it live . He tells so many lies he believes them himself . Surely the people sucking up his arse must see that something is not right with the amount of lies he tells his whole life is a fantasy
You'd think so but they obviously all have the same eyesight as mags👩‍🦯

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Well I reported a woman who severely neglected her dog to the point it chewed through it's leg and eventually passed. I reported multiple times and nothing was ever done. I'd like to know what was said to bring a welfare check for dogs when I had proof of neglect and no 1 was interested 🤷‍♀️ but as you say Roland people will use what they can against you.
Oh my god that's a bloody sin 😢😢

• Sad

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I really didn't understand that at all. When I done the exchange rate for the £200 it came up as 98,000 naira and it says 30,000 naira can feed you for a month. I'm not sure if because it was thru tiktok he wouldn't receive It all and tbh I'm no good with things like this so I may not be correct
That’s what I thought it must be a withdrawal from tiktok from gifts but apparently it’s just PayPal so sounds like shiiiiite

Gtf I’m lying in bed proper giggling at that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aye as a sign of respect 🤣 fairy lights 😭

• Haha