Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialK21

VIP Member
Mind when kdawg first came on the scene with the free Britney voicenotes … what was the name of the guy that posted the Snapchat voicenotes ?
I have a wee theory in my suspicious heed right now but canny be sure 🤣
I’ve got it it my head him n pandemonium are the same person ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
It never made sense to me that he said he raised money for Prince I think it was like £200 he said, then said when Prince would receive it he would get peanuts . Surely £200 is £200 no matter what currency .
Is that what that was I thought they were on about his gifts on TT

Reactions: 3

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Aff topic but did any of youse catch that live a few minutes ago from Jade Peter Tobin's niece? Fuckin wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Spanor511

VIP Member
Give me Mater any day rather than Miss Dragons Dens herself Miss JJ who is now OF COURSE in KDawgs box. Such a great person, great job…involved with all the scum of TikTok.

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Was Cher made a new thread? If not could someone who doesn't have revoked privileges do the honours please? 🙏 Thaaank you.

Bromance

Chatty Member
KD has said it didn't come from James, it has nothing to do with him, supperfan suggested she do it to stop James coming for her?
Aww thanks, I totally picked it up wrong. I dont think I've seen her on today.

Spanor511

VIP Member
There’s something no right there, it will all come out. I can’t listen to the live anymore, KDawg and the guy pure gushing that she might meet prostitutes and knows what bars they drink in. Just fuck off man. It’s like a celebrity. When in reality she’s in TikTok lives talking to the lowest of the low. Thought she was Ryan’s best pal last week?

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
It worries me enormously that Bush thinks she is now able to offer advice n support to vulnerable folk ! Just nooooo....she is no where near equipped to function normally herself yet there she is opening her trap and spouting shit as usual 🤔

Oh fuck ...youve outed me 😆🤣🤣🤣
Naaaahhh deb bet yer beautiful 😍

• Heart

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
And as for JJ being a stunner? She’s fake as anything. Anybody her age with no weans no man 🚩 Botox, fillers, extensions would look great.
Aye if we all had the money we would look good 🤣 her face is a weird shape tbh. Sticky out cheeks and a sticky out chin.. she's overdone it a bit lol.

Chacha156

Is anyone else experiencing a black screen after being on a live for a few minutes but can still hear them talking? I kept thinking I was blocked but when I've kept scrolling ive ended back in the same live n same happens again 🤷‍♀️