Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
Gaz shouting yasss when the bit of the car comes off then swinging it about like a baseball bat is one of my favourite tiktok moments of all time . Then Les waving it about like a trophy when she’s in the live later that night. Couldn’t write it 😂
It was brilliant and when he was totally buzzing showing it to lez was priceless, I love him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I can’t understand any of it and kdawg’s on about someone dobbin a woman intae the brew and blamin Rita wi dementia a canny cope man

• Haha

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Give me Mater any day rather than Miss Dragons Dens herself Miss JJ who is now OF COURSE in KDawgs box. Such a great person, great job…involved with all the scum of TikTok.
Same I can't stand Miss JJ she's so dull.. bored sitting listening to how her life is so great and everyone telling her she looks beautiful in her pyjamas when she's got 50 layers of makeup, cheek fillers and turkey teeth 🥴

It's a shame because I really like KDawg but she keeps getting Miss JJ in the box like she's some sort of A-Lister..🌝

I'd rather watch paint dry... I'm glad I switched to Diva hair straighteners than GHDS ,🥴🤣 No funding that Barbie

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
It’s going to stick in my head forever how I found out the Queen died , the lead up to it BabyJane like it’s sad music only allowed once they announce she’s passed away & Kdawgs like I’ll play my Nicki Minaj the now while I can and starts blasting the tunes. They were being ded serious trying to work out the correct protocol of what to do when a monarch dies too 😭😂 I’m dying to see Bonnie she’s definitely like her owner 😂
That was it Nicki minaj 🤣😂😭 baby Jane gettin telt to shut it 😭

• Haha

Debcam

VIP Member
I quite liked the serious chat her & Rosie had last week about mental health, KD was quick to put her in her place when she stepped out of line when discussing other patients etc, was like KD was able to bring out a decent side of Rosie & they had a decent conversation. but aye her lives are better a Bush free zone especially when there was someone vulnerable looking for help in the comments they were trying to deal with, and she’s clearly about to kick off again at Louise she’s no changed at all
It worries me enormously that Bush thinks she is now able to offer advice n support to vulnerable folk ! Just nooooo....she is no where near equipped to function normally herself yet there she is opening her trap and spouting shit as usual 🤔

Seen this pic and I dunno, it reminds me of someone but don't know who 🤷‍♀️👀
Oh fuck ...youve outed me 😆🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
The thing is a good few on here know who that lassie is , it’s the anniversary of her still born baby girl passing away this week. Poor lassie really doesn’t need this . Couldn’t meet a nicer person . Bastard 😡
I didn’t see but that’s horrendous

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I’m just going by the screenrecordings & what Les is saying in Alannas live. My mans getting papped on the couch tonight for making us go out & making this mad gossip miss it awww 😭😂
I'm still not 100% on the full story of wtf has even happened tonight and how its all came about, I've no been in any lives until now aswell 😭😭😭. Apparently all the screen recordings will be up tomorrow.

Imagine it is just a random fucking white Juke hes ripped the bumper off tho 😂😭🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
So glad Susans going to Spain tomorrow to annoy holidaymakers , that stupid laugh & talk about shaving her noo noo is getting tedious & embarrassing 🙈
Did she happen to say where abouts in Spain she was going? Asking for a friend who doesn’t want to be anywhere near a flight to Spain with Susan on it 👀😂

• Haha