Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
i don’t mind him. If you listen to his podcast he done (can’t mind the name of the guys podcast it was 🙈) he has been through a lot in his younger years. He has adhd as well i am sure.
Yeah I mind the podcast he done he had such a sad childhood. I dunno something about him just irritates me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion Kdawg, pandy and the Katona family..nearly forgot Frankie..nae noodles allowed!

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
wonder who does her eyebrows so we know to avoid them it’ll be somebody in the forge or easterhouse shoppy only 2 places she goes with her anxiety except to let off balloons at daldowie 🙄
as long as she has some muppet running her to these places because oor Tracy doesn’t do public transport 😂

• Haha

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
Mind when kdawg first came on the scene with the free Britney voicenotes … what was the name of the guy that posted the Snapchat voicenotes ?
I have a wee theory in my suspicious heed right now but canny be sure 🤣
I’ve got it it my head him n pandemonium are the same person ?
Devlin something was it? I'll go look now

Aye devlin1289

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
So what if Lauren had a page called evie is a grass or whatever if that even is her its all a carry on fkn hell am called after a fkn one hit wonder. I feel so sorry for Lauren getting dragged into this that lassie is going through enough.❤

• Heart

Debcam

VIP Member
Oh I’ve not heard of that, sounds like a posher one lol
Was slightly less like paint stripper than the white version 🤣.
I like to kid on im posh...fake fur coat n nae knickers 🧏‍♀🙋‍♀️😆

Same I can't stand Miss JJ she's so dull.. bored sitting listening to how her life is so great and everyone telling her she looks beautiful in her pyjamas when she's got 50 layers of makeup, cheek fillers and turkey teeth 🥴

It's a shame because I really like KDawg but she keeps getting Miss JJ in the box like she's some sort of A-Lister..🌝

I'd rather watch paint dry... I'm glad I switched to Diva hair straighteners than GHDS ,🥴🤣 No funding that Barbie
She doesnt actually contribute anything to the lives. Its all the posing n preeing i cant stand.

Last edited:

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I would genuinely rather wipe my arse with a £50 note than gift it to any of the cretins on that app! That being said I’m not in possession of any £50 notes, a fiver is about the closest I’ll get 😂
Times are tough….unless you are a tiktok beggar 🤯

MOBO1973

VIP Member
So glad Susans going to Spain tomorrow to annoy holidaymakers , that stupid laugh & talk about shaving her noo noo is getting tedious & embarrassing 🙈